Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2022, 07:05 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The only thing more ridiculous than this story is the people trying to convince everyone that the singer with covid just coincidentally up and died.
Just as ridiculous as chalking up post jab deaths to coincidence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2022, 07:06 PM

15,861 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Is there a precedent of people dying from choking on their own phlegm. How common is this?
It is truly shocking to me that we are almost 2 years into this and people still don't know that people often die of covid drowning in their own lungs. That may sound like choking.

Old 01-20-2022, 07:07 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
So what other symptoms were listed in that article, other than a backache?
The reasonable conclusion is that many people have no symptoms, and there is no proof that her backache was covid related either. Why are you all over the place with this, you'd already stated as a fact that she'd choked to death on her own snot.
You were the one who brought up her backache, as if she only had a backache and not Covid. I never mentioned it at all until you did. But she did in fact have Covid, and since backaches are a common Covid symptom, there is a good chance her backache was caused by her Covid.

I never said her backache was the cause of her death, once again I never even mentioned it until you did. When you pointed out she "ONLY" had a backache - as if she no longer had Covid, or something - I simply pointed out that backaches are a common symptom of Covid, and so her backache could indeed have been one of her Covid symptoms.

Old 01-20-2022, 07:09 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Aching back is the classic sign of a heart attack in women.

Old 01-20-2022, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
It is truly shocking to me that we are almost 2 years into this and people still don't know that people often die of covid drowning in their own lungs. That may sound like choking.

Often?

I looked for examples of this and found it to not be something that happens suddenlywithout other symptoms or other health factors such as cystic fibrosis. Please share some links.

Old 01-20-2022, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Aching back is the classic sign of a heart attack in women.
Yeah, I think heart attack or pulmonary embolism are more likely causes than choking to death from phlegm.

Old 01-20-2022, 07:14 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,237,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
It wasn't that long someone posted here asking whether they should go ahead and get covid and "be done with it." Here's a case where that did not exactly work out as planned for the person who really did do this

Singer dies after deliberately catching COVID-19
Quote:
caught the virus from her son and husband, who are vaccinated
Damn vaccinated super spreaders...

Old 01-20-2022, 07:19 PM

3,444 posts, read 2,819,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
BTW ...

Yes, back pain is indeed a common Covid symptom:

Can COVID-19 Cause Back Pain?
Any time I run a fever, my lower back aches like crazy. Sometimes I don't know I am running a fever until my back starts hurting. I also know that a fever is a sign of an infection, so I am pretty confident that it is something that those with Covid have, hence back pain for this woman.

Old 01-20-2022, 07:21 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
And yet, from your post #21, her ONLY symptom was a backache.....

"The only warning the family had that something was wrong, her son said, was her complaining about an aching back."

Seems you want it to be a covid death so much so that you're willing to add something to the story that is just not there.
Your lungs are in the back. Back pain is a sign of both pneumonia and lung cancer, as well as a heart attack.

Old 01-20-2022, 07:28 PM

7,146 posts, read 4,740,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Your lungs are in the back. Back pain is a sign of both pneumonia and lung cancer, as well as a heart attack.
That’s true, but chest pain is a more common symptom of pneumonia.

Nobody here can say with certainty what caused her death at this point so it’s all speculation.
We don’t know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies