Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2022, 02:03 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerlyinFlorida View Post
I know in the UK doctors have been pressuring parents of COVID patients with autism/downs to sign DNR.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-orders.html
Trust me, when you have a child with Down syndrome, it is not unusual for them to ask about DNR (Do not resuscitate), as I have been asked even when my son with DS was younger. It is always shocking to be asked. Just "NO!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
If someone dies from pneumonia or exacerbated comorbidities(s) weeks after becoming infected with COVID, did that person die from "active COVID"?
This is one of those "seeking" organs businesses and what they have to say.

https://www.life-source.org/latest/c...-had-covid-19/

"Until recently, an individual who tested positive with active COVID-19 would not be able to donate. However, transplant centers have started accepting some COVID-positive donor organs in cases where the individual has no active symptoms. Like cancer diagnoses, organ donation opportunities may still exist with the presence of a COVID positive result nasopharyngeal test and negative bronchial lavage test. Hospitals should continue to refer all patients who meet donation referral trigger criteria so LifeSource can conduct evaluation."

So with the desperation for organs around the world................. Seriously, anymore, what is unbelievable?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2022, 02:06 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,791,701 times
TBH literally NOTHING would surprise me anymore. There are shady players in every profession.

Old 01-22-2022, 10:17 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,247,690 times
This "anonymous nurse" is not really a nurse. It is a fake story.

This is her statement:

Quote:
Patients get put on remdesivir and another deadly “medicine,” Vancomycin, which also damages the kidneys. Nobody is getting adequate nutrition or IVs. Nobody is given a nebulizer. Nobody gets antibiotics.
First of all, neither remdesivir nor vancomycin are particularly "deadly" when compared to other medicines.

Second, and more importantly, she says they are being put on vancomycin and nobody is getting antibiotics.

Well, vancomycin IS an antibiotic. A very common one. Anyone with a nursing degree would know that.

And sure, in large doses vancomycin and many many other drugs do cause injury to the kidneys. But here's the thing, why would they TRY to injure kidneys when kidneys are the most sought after organs? Isn't her claim that they are killing people for organ transplants?

Something I have noticed since the internet began, people with a little bit of information are a lot more dangerous than people with NO information.

Old 01-22-2022, 10:21 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
read the book, 'COMA"

Old 01-22-2022, 01:25 PM

19,711 posts, read 20,240,448 times
Glad I took myself off the donor registry a couple years ago.

Old 01-22-2022, 01:35 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
People should be able to sell their own body parts, not have them stolen so a hospital can profit.

Old 01-22-2022, 02:48 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
People should be able to sell their own body parts, not have them stolen so a hospital can profit.
Absolutely agree. The profits made off of blood donation alone are incredible, let alone actual organs.

Old 01-22-2022, 04:08 PM

16,588 posts, read 8,605,677 times
I wonder where I have heard of this before (aside from China, which has been doing it for decades).

Ah, that's right;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqUxB2l6N_Q

Old 01-22-2022, 04:47 PM

35,696 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Stew Peters Show

Whistleblower: Hospitals Killing For Organs, "This is Absolutely Evil And A Crime Against Humanity!"

Scary. Whistelblower is an RN with 24 years on the job.

13:30 Unvaccinated organs are likely more in demand.
Are we talking Covid patients? Because they are zero good for transplants of organs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies