Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 09:32 PM

7,636 posts, read 8,709,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
There was an article that was published by a doctor the same day that I returned home from her funeral. It outlined why he believed that the Pfizer vaccine (both parents received the Pfizer vaccine) could result in a rapidly progressing dementia. That article resulted in me pounding away quite a few Scotches. But good luck finding that article today.
Indeed. A quick search resulted in the name of an immunologist J. Bart Classen (may or may not be the author of the article you saw), and a flood of fact-checker/debunker articles about him ('antivaxx doctor')---which means he must be telling truth. Found just one article that is not a fact checker: NEW STUDY: COVID Vaccines Linked to Prion Brain Degeneration Similar to Mad Cow Disease.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2022, 09:40 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,237,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I am so sorry to hear this. My condolences to you. May I ask what adverse reactions they had.
Mom and Dad both had lab work, and a number of bi-annual exams they would normally have to maintain their health, as both were active. Dad especially was active. Dad, my BiL, and I rebuilt his closed-in patio after recent storm damage just 4 weeks prior. At 90, Dad was lifting 1/4 inch sheets of plywood like he was 40 years old. Mind you, he was also 6'2" 215 lbs. Mom was not that physically active but she still got around well and drove frequently. Her renewed driver's license was delivered in the mail the day after she suddenly passed.

Dad and Mom's doctor referred them to vaccination two days after they both received a clean bill of health. Within 36 hours, my sister found Dad unresponsive in bed. He was rushed to the hospital where tests indicated a severe and potentially deadly kidney infection. Mind you, this was two days after getting a clean bill of health. He spent about a week in the hospital receiving antibiotics. He was in and out of the hospital for six months. His bladder stopped working for most of that time. He turned pale, lost 35 lbs, and worst of all he lost confidence in himself. He is a shell of the person that he was just minutes before vaccination. But he is a fighter and he has not given up yet.

Mom's reactions were not as immediate and intense. But one of the times Dad was in the hospital, Mom moved his favorite recliner out to the storage room by herself. Can you imagine an 84-year-old woman moving a large recliner out of the house into a storage room? It took both my sister and my BiL to move it back in. Then another time when Dad was in the hospital, I was talking to Mom and she forgot how to lock the door. This was just a few days before she tried to jump out of the moving car and about a month before she passed.

She was ultimately strapped to a gurney and rushed to the hospital, protesting to my dad the entire time. She screamed, bit, and threw feces on nurses as well as my sister. I visited her on a good day. She was almost back to her old self. She was then transferred to a temporary rehab facility because she was having trouble walking. It was expected that she would be able to return home in three weeks. I talked to her on a Wednesday and Thursday and she looked great. She was coming home the following week. They found her dead that Sunday prior.

It is important to note that both had superb health just two days prior to vaccination. Dad had no indication of a kidney infection in his blood work and no physical symptoms. And despite a diagnosis of rapidly progressive dementias, Mom had no indication of dementia, Alzheimer's, malaria?!?, etc., after numerous scans and test while in the hospital.

Old 01-22-2022, 09:42 PM

19,718 posts, read 10,124,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
No. We did. But there is no interest in the vaccine's adverse effects on the elderly.

Mom's official diagnosis was "rapidly progressive dementias" but they never found any indication of dementia on MRIs, CAT scans, etc. They even tested her for malaria.

It is important to note that she passed about a month after her first initial sign of dementia. And that initial sign was indicative of someone with late-stage dementia.

There was an article that was published by a doctor the same day that I returned home from her funeral. It outlined why he believed that the Pfizer vaccine (both parents received the Pfizer vaccine) could result in a rapidly progressing dementia. That article resulted in me pounding away quite a few Scotches. But good luck finding that article today.
My doctor said they are getting nothing on adverse reactions from the CDC. And ALL vaccines have some serious side effects. My hemoglobin dropped to a dangerous low after the 2nd shot and even though there have been many cases reported of the same side effect, my doctor said that the medical community had not been informed of it.

Old 01-22-2022, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Indeed. A quick search resulted in the name of an immunologist J. Bart Classen (may or may not be the author of the article you saw), and a flood of fact-checker/debunker articles about him ('antivaxx doctor')---which means he must be telling truth. Found just one article that is not a fact checker: NEW STUDY: COVID Vaccines Linked to Prion Brain Degeneration Similar to Mad Cow Disease.
Not the same article, but very similar. I remember sending it to my wife while I was pounding Scotch so I might be able to find it and link it here shortly.

Old 01-22-2022, 09:44 PM

7,636 posts, read 8,709,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
No data indicates that the RATES are higher among vaccinated. In fact it is exactly the opposite. It is crystal clear to anybody with understanding of kindergarten math.
No jab => no adverse reactions, no vaccine injuries. Seems kindergarten math is not enough for you to understand this.

Old 01-22-2022, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
My doctor said they are getting nothing on adverse reactions from the CDC. And ALL vaccines have some serious side effects. My hemoglobin dropped to a dangerous low after the 2nd shot and even though there have been many cases reported of the same side effect, my doctor said that the medical community had not been informed of it.
My ex-wife (daughter's mom) was vaccinated just fully vaxxed within a month of recovering from COVID in August based on her doctor's recommendation. She was diagnosed with pericarditis shortly thereafter and her blood pressure has been dangerously out of control since, despite treatments. She is on more BP meds than I am and have diagnosed brain trauma that affects my BP.

Old 01-22-2022, 09:52 PM

8,146 posts, read 3,676,088 times
Quote:
Lol.
Seneff?
"Naturopathic oncology" ?

Old 01-22-2022, 09:53 PM

8,146 posts, read 3,676,088 times
Quote:
No jab => no adverse reactions, no vaccine injuries. Seems kindergarten math is not enough for you to understand this.
Never too late to go back and try to retake (the kindergarten math). Lol.

Old 01-23-2022, 03:06 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,499,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Dude, they stopped the mask mandates for the vaccinated. Why would they have done that if they new it was still transmissible? You are experiencing planted memories. Propaganda works!
Exactly

Old 01-23-2022, 03:40 AM

24,627 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
The vaccine never claimed to stop you from contracting covid you know that right?
Yes, we know the vaccine is not effective.

The death rates among vaccinated people of color told us this.

Quote:
Native Americans, Latinos and Blacks are two to three times more likely than white people to die of COVID-19.
https://apnews.com/article/baltimore...c268dba6d83264

We people of color need a treadmill and a diet plan, not a vaccine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies