Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2022, 11:38 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Why are so many Americans so stupid?
Probably because American government schools don't do a good job of teaching critical thinking skills. Such skills are now needed more than ever, due to the preponderance of Information Technology.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2022, 12:05 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times
This seems pretty far-fetched to me. The government does some underhanded things, but it's hard to fathom they would go as far as putting out hot doses to red states. I mean, there are people of both parties in every state so the whole thing doesn't make sense.

Now, if you told me Biden was going to go door-to-door and throw unvaxxed Republicans in concentration camps built in the New Mexico desert, then I might believe you.

Old 01-28-2022, 10:33 AM

4,904 posts, read 3,361,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
I don’t advocate violence, I advocate voting in its place…with that said, IF this were proven smoking gun, 110% true? It’s time to lace ‘‘em up and go to war. That’s my opinion. I do believe eventually it will be shown there were some very serious nefarious stuff going on with all this Covid in vaccines. I do believe certain political leaders will be on the run after the next election cycle.

I don’t know if you remember the batch of Pfizer vaccines on a semi truck that crashed when all of this was first breaking out. They called in the freaking Air Force, the FBI, the CIA, Homeland security, and closed off the entire town and freeway. For a truck carrying vaccines. They didn’t want anybody getting their hands on a sample of those vaccines. It was pretty obvious.
Considering those "vaccines" are more akin to radioactive toxic waste, yeah not a mystery lmao.

Old 01-28-2022, 10:55 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest88 View Post
Bitchute comes up as a Right-wing, conspiracy theory site - & I saw links to Infowars & so on there.

But see for yourself - type in Bitchute on your server & hit ENTER. & see what you get.

So - are there any mainstream news sites covering this story?
You really don’t get it, do you? Your question “so, are there any mainstream news sites covering this story?”

What part of “censorship” is it that you don’t understand, or don’t believe is being done?

Even the most naive surely realize now that the mainstream news is highly censored, which means that the only source of non-censored news would have to come from sources that are not censored!

Your question really asks “show me which one of my censored mainstream news sources is covering this”, with the obvious answer ... there are none, because they are censored!

Old 01-28-2022, 11:59 AM

3,405 posts, read 2,734,101 times
5 years ago I would have thought such a thing ludicrous. Not now. I've joked about it for a year now with family. Go to get your shot, they go down the voter registration list and see (R), you get the "special" vaccine from the red cooler. Look at the all the high profile cases of pastors, actors, doctors, and sports players that spoke out against the vaccine and then "died from Covid". With a death rate of ~2.5 per 1000, you really think ALL those people had no help "dying from Covid"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies