Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 08:20 PM
jco jco started this thread

2,121 posts, read 6,435,013 times

Advertisements

I didn't want to hijack the Bush and Iraq thread, but it's what caused me to remember this video that my cousin sent me a week ago:

YouTube - NORTH AMERICAN UNION & VCHIP TRUTH

About half way through a a man name Aaron Russo comes on and starts talking about a conversation with a banker he had. In that conversation, he claims that the banker described an event (9/11), then the invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq, and after that Venezuela. All this is for the purpose of eventually implanting a chip and controlling Americans (Canada, US, and Mexico).

So, thoughts?

Last edited by jco; 10-24-2007 at 08:29 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2007, 08:26 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,664,101 times
Why would you put this much stock in hearsay?

Old 10-24-2007, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
Why would you put this much stock in hearsay?
Believe me, I don't. That's why I forgot about it for a week. I'm just interested in other opinions on it.

Old 10-24-2007, 08:30 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,664,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jco View Post
Believe me, I don't. That's why I forgot about it for a week. I'm just interested in other opinions on it.
I think it's ridiculous fear-mongering, plain and simple.

Old 10-25-2007, 01:05 AM

4,410 posts, read 6,118,253 times
Ridiculous fear-mongering would be defined, I guess, as when fear has no rational basis. Fear-mongering then is very prevalent. Even paying for insurance is a form of fear-mongering because you have been convinced by others to be afraid of situations you've been told you have no power over. Profit seems to be a function of how weak you can make other people.

The psychological manipulation of mankind continues unabated when people refuse to use discernment. Knowing what people know of human nature, is the future in this video possible? We know we have a nasty habit of hiding our dark natures from each other. We know that criminals don't usually commit crimes in public view. We know we all harbor secrets from each other. As long as these FACTS are ignored, the darkness will only get darker...until the situation is so bleak that we cannot fathom its depth. That's where we are now; hence, the quick dismissal of this video by so many. It's not that it's NOT possible, it's that it's so horrible, we don't WANT it to be possible. And this refusal to look, this refusal to think clearly and discern possible futures, is EXACTLY what allows the situation to get worse.

You can either pay your insurance company to keep you safe (though you know in your gut you're wasting your money) or you can assume responsibility for your actions and the things you encounter as if you actually do matter in the world. You can ignore this video and all the others that paint grim futures because they don't make you feel good, or you can take the information from your daily lives, the behavior you see around you in the movies, television, and in business, and APPLY that our present situation. The next big leap is the acceptance that things REALLY are different from what you're told they are. And the final step is taking positive, real steps to either change the outcome or prepare for the probable.

I'm not saying this video speaks the truth. But, don't we all, when we trust our gut, KNOW inside ourselves that things just aren't right? Isn't there some kind of alarm going off that we're not paying attention to? Is the blue glow of the TV in our bedrooms distracting us from reality?

If you indeed pay money for insurance to keep you safe in case of accidents despite their unlikeliness, why would you ignore such evidence of evil--the kind that can affect you directly--when it's right in front of you? Clearly, history will record this time as the Age of Unconsciousness.

Old 10-25-2007, 01:49 AM

478 posts, read 956,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jco View Post
I commend you for posting that. And I don't think you would have if you didn't see the truth in what is going on.

It all seems to "out there" for the average Joe to think of. That's just what the powers that be want...that it's too hard for the general public to comprehend... until it's too late. And it is probably already too late.

Anyone with a bit of common sense can tell things are not right within this country.... and beyond.

Please, does anyone ever remember when massive illegals in this country was such a major issue? And at the same time we are fighting a "War on Terror".

Put two and two together, folks. The real war is on... you and me. Our country's gov't does not belong to us anymore. Isn't it obvious??

It's there if you want to see it. Most still do not want to, though.

Last edited by Berkshires413; 10-25-2007 at 02:02 AM..

Old 10-25-2007, 01:24 PM

2,434 posts, read 6,658,385 times
It's a little off of the topic of the NAU but I saw on the news last week about how Sacramento is chipping some prisoners as they are released from prison. If the guy violates his parole restrictions by going somewhere he isn't allowed to go, then the cops just pick him up.

The technology is there. And some people fear the new national ID cards the feds want to issue will have some sort of tracking chip in it.

Old 10-25-2007, 02:06 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,588,100 times
As far as chipping prisoners goes, I'm all for it as long as its the type that are worn externally and not implanted. Ohio is chipping both prisoners and staff with wrist devices that have sensors that send an alert if excessive force is used to attempt to remove them. IMO, this removes the tempation to escape.

As far as implants? Hell no, that is beyond Orwellian.

Old 10-25-2007, 08:28 PM

I don't see implants as being that far off. I've heard of the test case family in Florida before that video, so I know it's in the works. As a Christian, I would never get it even though the Bible warns that not getting will mean Christians will hide in caves to escape it.

So, no one thinks the NAU is real?

Old 10-25-2007, 08:57 PM
PPG

509 posts, read 1,420,006 times
I believe because it was all foretold and now it is coming to light.

A certaing segment of our American population will never believe that there are scientists working everyday to create questionable or even evil products I;e clones, teleporting, real time surveilance and everything else that has only been true in movies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies