Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2022, 12:10 PM

2,709 posts, read 1,035,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
When Trump ran for President the first time, a substantial number of people thought his kick-em-in-the-groin style was the only way to bury Hillary Clinton’s Presidential aspirations once and for all. But by the end of his presidency, most of the people who ended up kicked below the belt were Republicans. And now there is a rumor that Clinton will run again. So, again, who did Trump hurt the most?
The Globalists.

President Trump exposed the Fascists/Globalists infiltration of our government.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2022, 12:28 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,109,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Washington swamp creatures. Trump was an outsider who would not play by the rules. That's why they had to get rid of him. He hurt not only people like Pelosi but also Liz Cheney and Romney.
Bingo…and they continue with the hilarious goosechase that continues to turn up zilch.

Their feelings are forever broken.

Old 01-23-2022, 12:30 PM

24,332 posts, read 17,072,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
The Globalists.

He also exposed just how far the mass and social media outlets are tucked into bed with the Dems.

Old 01-23-2022, 12:38 PM

88,300 posts, read 84,311,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
The answer to your question is Madame Biatch herelf.... Hillary Rodham Clinton.

If anyone else ran against her - she would have won.
I don't know. A big part of how Trump won is that so many of us saw his running as a joke and assumed Hillary would win, but we couldn't bring ourselves to actually vote for her, either. I know quite a few people like myself who either voted for an alternate party candidate or did a write-in. That helped Trump immensely.

I agree he did hurt her, though. I would love to see a woman President in my lifetime, but I wasn't thrilled with the idea of that one.

Old 01-23-2022, 12:40 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,150,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
The Globalists.

Yes! Glad to see forum members that truly understand the facts. That said, Trump is his own worst enemy…often. Why? He’s the odd duck that loves the fight and confrontation so much it gets in the way of his political goals. He can’t seem to reel in the name calling and bullying. Don’t get me wrong, the globalists do need to be exposed and even bullied, but there is a less intense way to do it.

Last edited by pete98146; 01-23-2022 at 01:23 PM..

Old 01-23-2022, 12:41 PM

9,359 posts, read 6,928,850 times
Himself

Old 01-23-2022, 12:42 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,401,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't know. A big part of how Trump won is that so many of us saw his running as a joke and assumed Hillary would win, but we couldn't bring ourselves to actually vote for her, either. I know quite a few people like myself who either voted for an alternate party candidate or did a write-in. That helped Trump immensely.
I know a LOT of people in this category. Or who couldn't bring themselves to vote for either.

Old 01-23-2022, 12:45 PM

18,673 posts, read 7,546,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Who did Trump hurt the most?

You can just check who's been screaming the longest, loudest, and most repetitively:

The Democrats. In a walk.

Even in this forum, if you open up any thread on almost any subject, the far-left fanatics change the subject to How Awful Donald Trump Is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo

He’s consumed their souls
He's done worse than that. He's told the truth about them. Again and again. Publicly. And giving examples that they can't refute.

And worst of all, he has revealed that the Mainstream Media who has covered for them for so long, carried their water, and repeated their fibs as truth, is hopelessly biased in favor of the leftists and has no scruples about lying about normal people and the politicians they vote for. He's exposed the Media again and again. Publicly. And given examples that they can't refute.

And then the Democrats consume their own souls, trying to avoid the consequences of what they've done.

Last edited by Roboteer; 01-23-2022 at 01:02 PM..

Old 01-23-2022, 12:59 PM

8,058 posts, read 3,930,277 times
Who did Trump hurt the most?

The Resistanceâ„¢

Old 01-23-2022, 06:12 PM

62,736 posts, read 28,944,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
When Trump ran for President the first time, a substantial number of people thought his kick-em-in-the-groin style was the only way to bury Hillary Clinton’s Presidential aspirations once and for all. But by the end of his presidency, most of the people who ended up kicked below the belt were Republicans. And now there is a rumor that Clinton will run again. So, again, who did Trump hurt the most?
Illegal aliens and their supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies