Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2022, 07:13 PM

57,130 posts, read 26,101,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Drag him out! It’s time! Literally physically go in and remove the superattendant. At gun point if necessary.
Sure go for your guns over mask mandates that sounds mature, you sound like the crazy Virginia mom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2022, 07:54 PM

17,495 posts, read 6,834,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxrob View Post
I have a colleague who got sick at work, went home and got her husband sick, and the husband died. It definitely happens.
I know a guy who was killed in a motor vehicle accident. Totally preventable if we had a mandate prohibiting people from driving. It happens.

Old 01-24-2022, 08:00 PM

4,639 posts, read 4,952,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I know a guy who was killed in a motor vehicle accident. Totally preventable if we had a mandate prohibiting people from driving. It happens.
Definitely can't be a law, either. That would mean it was put into place and voted on by a group of elected officials instead of foisted on the people by one, with no debate. And that wouldn't satisfy some people's fetish for having one person in power acting like an oracle and telling them what to do.

Old 01-24-2022, 08:03 PM

15,846 posts, read 21,396,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
You're so obsessed with masks you bragged, on another thread, about haranguing firefighters who came to your grandmother's house over not wearing them. So who really cares if you don't think it's a big deal that kids have to cover their faces, all day, every day?

Should my 90 year old grandmother with heart issues not felt safe to go into her home because firefighters - people who are around lots of people on a daily basis - refused to wear a mask during the height of the pandemic?

"Harangue" - more like asked them to do the bare basics.

Old 01-24-2022, 08:10 PM

17,495 posts, read 6,834,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Should my 90 year old grandmother with heart issues not felt safe to go into her home because firefighters - people who are around lots of people on a daily basis - refused to wear a mask during the height of the pandemic?

Yeah she should stop being a panicked sheep living in fear. At 90 she doesn’t have much time left. I’m sure her family isn’t helping her psychoses.

People like fire fighters, police and military personnel find your concept of what’s “risky” or “dangerous” to be both laughable and pathetic.

Old 01-24-2022, 08:15 PM

4,639 posts, read 4,952,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post

Right, and I'm sure that's how you put it when you were haranguing them. Because you LOVE you some masks, and to you, more masks would solve all the world's problems, and who could have a problem with that? Like Veruca Salt, you want people in masks, and you want it now!

Old 01-24-2022, 08:20 PM

24,383 posts, read 23,012,142 times
Just refuse to be suspended if you're a student. Have a few dozen students show up refusing to wear them and watch the blood drain out of the superintendents face as he curls up into a fetal position sucking his thumb.

Old 01-24-2022, 08:32 PM

8,303 posts, read 6,389,733 times
Mask wearing is Democrats religion. LA schools cloth masks aren't good enough they have to have special masks

Old 01-25-2022, 03:30 AM

1,014 posts, read 477,048 times
That sounds correct. I thought they already made disciplinary actions for the students who didn't obey the rules. Something to do with budget. Keep the students in tact as long as they can, then drop the bomb on them. Suspended or kicked out. They are dealing with budgets here. So very much their job is on the line too.

Old 01-25-2022, 04:07 AM

18,545 posts, read 15,542,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/01...ndates-n443563

Despite the fact that COVID present statistically zero risk to kids, left wingers are hell-bent on abusing school children. When will their madness end?
It will end when you move to a red state. Sadly, I don’t believe this is a joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies