Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2022, 06:34 PM

9,838 posts, read 4,623,002 times

Advertisements

Say the quiet part aloud-again.

Old 01-24-2022, 06:35 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
"I’m not joking when I say this: If you’re ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect or talk down to someone, I promise you, I will fire you on the spot — on the spot. No ifs, ands, or buts," Biden said. "Everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity."

-Joe Biden

Last edited by bluesjuke; 01-24-2022 at 07:10 PM..

Old 01-24-2022, 06:36 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,788,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
"I’m not joking when I say this: If you’re ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect or talk down to someone, I promise you, I will fire you on the spot — on the spot. No ifs, ands, or buts," Biden said. "Everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity."

-Joe Biden
By that standard, Biden would have been fired many times over including today.

Hopefully he does us all a favor and fires himself and his administration.

Old 01-24-2022, 06:36 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:

-Joe Biden
Great post, just don't expect a response.

Old 01-24-2022, 06:40 PM

573 posts, read 260,143 times
Quote:

-Joe Biden
Sounds about right

this guy is the worst of any President you can think of...ANY !

Now for his last three years he has nothing left in the tank .. and I mean nothing. He will achieve nothing he will do nothing and he will be remembered as a nothing President.

Joe Biden the most popular president in History!

Old 01-24-2022, 06:51 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,664,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Biden is plain spoken, calls them as he sees them, and he is stunningly accurate.

Doocy has already been splattered all over the landscape repeatedly by Jen Psaki. I guess he thrives on pain.

Peppermint Patty and Biden must not like getting embarrassed so easily.

Old 01-24-2022, 06:53 PM

33,322 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
Given Doocy's track record with Psaki, and her great parries of his loaded and nonsensical questions -- I say Brandon's 100% justified in slamming that propagandist masquerading as a reporter, who works for a propaganda channel masquerading as a news network. And you're welcome for my explaining why it's Faux News.

He's the President.

He should never lose his cool.

Moderator cut: off topic

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-25-2022 at 06:49 AM..

Old 01-24-2022, 06:59 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Biden is plain spoken, calls them as he sees them, and he is stunningly accurate.

Doocy has already been splattered all over the landscape repeatedly by Jen Psaki. I guess he thrives on pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
SMH. Nothing you just said is true in any way, shape, or form. Biden is anything but plain spoken. Every time the man tries to speak it's a struggle to follow what the hell the man is trying to convey to the American people. He constantly trips over himself, loses his thoughts, and then says fun things like "you know what I mean" when it's obvious he doesn't even know what he means. And the man doesn't "call them as he sees them" he simply lashes out at any reporter that manages to ask him a question that he wasn't prepped for. And as for "stunningly accurate" I'm assuming you were just being facetious. There could be no other reason for making that statement.

Also, Psaki hasn't splattered anyone....anywhere...at any time. She simply does the same thing Biden does. When pressed on an issue she doesn't want to (or isn't allowed to) discuss she acts like a petulant child. The only way a person can support these people is if they are willingly closing their eyes and ears to all the ridiculousness and simply blindly supporting the people with a big D in front of their names. Had this been our former president, I know from experience you would have been all over the man. This would have been disgusting, he would have been a disgrace to the office, etc. And you know what I'm saying is true.
cubie has been reduced to spluttering complete and obvious falsehoods.
sad.

Old 01-24-2022, 07:02 PM

7,498 posts, read 5,745,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1999845.html

Peter Doocy just confirmed on The Five!
It’s time to impeach him for gross negligence and being mentally incompetent. The alternative is probably equally worse but we, as a country, will not survive the next year let alone 3 with an old bigot, racist that has dementia as President.

Old 01-24-2022, 07:06 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Quote:

-Joe Biden
It should be crystal clear what doocy's first question to peppermint patti should be at patti's next meet & greet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies