Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2022, 09:22 AM

6,023 posts, read 2,846,987 times

Advertisements

New article: https://www.breitbart.com/education/...d-her-breasts/

Original article: https://www.breitbart.com/education/...s-trans-fluid/

From the new article: "A California mother is taking legal action against the Spreckels Union School District (SUSD), claiming that two LGBTQ activist teachers “secretly manipulated” her 11-year-old daughter “into believing she was a transgender boy and gave tips on how to bind her breasts.”

As Breitbart News reported in December, Konen claimed two years ago that the two teachers indoctrinated her daughter into identifying as “trans fluid” after encouraging her to join their lunchtime LGBTQ group they were calling the “Equality Club”

Konen told the Epoch Times that toward the end of her sixth-grade year, her daughter informed her she might be bisexual, and later on, in December 2019, when her child was in seventh-grade, Konen said she was called to the school for a meeting with her daughter, a teacher, and the school principal.

During that meeting, the teacher reportedly told Konen that her daughter was “trans fluid.”

Additionally, Konen said the teacher accused her of not being “emotionally supportive” of her daughter’s new gender identity and criticized her for not using her daughter’s new name and pronouns. The teacher reportedly stated Konen’s daughter would now be using the unisex bathroom at school.

“I felt she completely coached my child,” Konen said at the time. “It made me feel very, very small as a parent. I was unaware of anything. Not one time had she mentioned to me, ‘Oh, I think that I want to change my name,’ or ‘I’m transgender or anything. Nothing. I only heard bisexual one time, and that was it.”

How is this not child abuse? And, then these teachers had the gall to call CPS on her mother! Glad to see they dropped the case.

Here's my favorite part of this story: "Konen reported once schools closed in March 2020 due to the pandemic lockdowns, her daughter returned to identifying as a girl. Finally, Konen removed her daughter, now 14, from that school and enrolled her elsewhere. She reported to the Epoch Times that her daughter is now using her birth name and feminine pronouns."

Sounds like a happy ending, to me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2022, 09:27 AM

7,361 posts, read 3,529,717 times
The middle schools are full of biological girls that want to be/think they are boys. We all know how girls that age are emotional trainwrecks, so it is no surprise that they are regurgitating what they are being immersed in. Meanwhile, an 11 year old girl has no idea what it even means to be a boy and vice versa.

Old 01-26-2022, 09:34 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
The Left is so retarded. They want to make boys more effeminate and make girls more masculine.

Leftist clown world. Criminals celebrated, police denounced. Illegals showered with freebies and extra rights. Citizens forced to pay more taxes and their rights removed ever more (mandates, regulations, etc.).

Need proof to enter and patronize a restaurant but no ID required to vote for the president of the United States. Leftist clown world and yet half the country agrees with them. Go figure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies