Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should mRRA vacinations be halted?
Yes 63 40.38%
No 52 33.33%
Yes -until more studies are conducted 25 16.03%
No, but study the issue more 16 10.26%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2022, 12:54 PM

1,703 posts, read 803,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
It was clear by June last year that mRNA vaccination was very dangerous and ineffective. It should have been brought to a screeching halt then, and Trump should have led the movement against it.

In the earliest days, we had all been had, including Trump. All of us, that is, but the perps. But Trump was President when the crime began and thus had a strong moral obligation to speak up immediately upon revelation of the tragic truth months later.

Personally, I'm proud to have caught onto the scam before allowing it to victimize me.

The perpetrators of this multi-billion dollar larceny have caused death and injury to hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions worldwide, knowing full well at minimum that this was a dangerous experiment with far too many serious open questions to responsibly let loose upon the world.

The world has learned a very painful lesson about the calamity of trusting a handful of health "experts" to turn our lives upside down and inside out....for ANY reason. Those at the top of the food chain who perpetrated this scam should never again see the world without bars blocking their view.
If the vaccines are "Very Dangerous", what label do you give C-19?

4 BILLION shots given world wide - 550 Million in the US of A and there are antidotal cases of something happening to someone anytime from 1 day to 6 months later.

Meanwhile 5.5 million deaths world wise - nearly 900 THOUSAND in the US of A

And the number of folks seriously compromised and perhaps permanently disabled (although living) is probably much more than that.

Unexpected deaths? According to actuarial tables, a 40 year old (too old to be young, too young to be old) has a .2% chance of dying over the course of a year. Assuming 1% of the USA population - 18 die every day or 380 over a 3 week period. If they just received a jab, you would just assume the shot caused it when it is likely just the general odds.

Nothing is without risk but to say the vaccine is "Very Dangerous" is not being very truthful.

Old 01-26-2022, 12:57 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,186,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
You have a serious case of brainwashing going on here. You were all sick but you're in favor of vaccinating children and say that the vaccines work even though you are all vaccinated and got sick anyway? Huh??
Bingo

Old 01-26-2022, 12:57 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,619,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I had the opposite experience. Absolutely no side effects from the booster.

My young adults who live with me were vaxxed but not boosted. Both got COVID. He was asymptomatic, she was in bed for 5 days.

I tested negative.
That's a big mystery that needs to be solved. Why do most healthy people have no serious side effects to the covid vaccines but a minority of them do sometimes as much as death. I don't fault anyone who won't get vaccinated because they fear they won't have the same luck of the majority. Also, mysterious how some healthy people are only asymptomatic.

Old 01-26-2022, 01:03 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,131,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Two points:

Covid-19 does not seem to be seasonal, in the way that influenza is. We've had peaks of Covid in both summer and winter. So I don't think you can time vaccination.

People did not "lie" about the duration of protection. It was not known how quickly the antibody response would decline. This has been a learning experience for everyone.
And because we learned that the vaccines failed to prevent infection or transmission, their use should have always been voluntary, never forced. People not getting the vaccines should not have been ostracized, fired or denied basic Rights and freedoms.

It's like mandating aspirin, or "you're fired."

Person A. "So why should I be forced to take aspirin, will it prevent headaches?"

Person B. "No, but your headache will not be as bad. So either you take this aspirin or you are fired, and not allowed in any public places."

Last edited by Wapasha; 01-26-2022 at 02:21 PM..

Old 01-26-2022, 01:24 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,275,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I am exactly like you. I got both Moderna jabs back in late April, and because of how mild Omicron has been, I don't want to get a booster.
One of my co-workers got the moderna jabs last April the exact same day I did and developed moderate covid when he didn't get the booster and that happened in December. He had a serious reaction to the vaccine. I don't know if he had Delta or omicron but the point is the larger a reaction you had from the vaccine the worst your actual case of covid is likely to be. If you got almost no reaction from the vaccine you probably won't get a serious case of covid.

The third shot of the booster really does give the immune system significantly more protection whether you want to believe it or not. With a coronavirus case counts are not really relevant what's relevant is how badly did you get sick. It's up to you whether you want to get the vaccine or not if you got a serious reaction to the first series you should probably get the booster. If you felt nothing from the vaccines you probably won't even feel anything when you get covid.

Disclaimer this is not medical advice

Last edited by sholomar; 01-26-2022 at 01:38 PM..

Old 01-26-2022, 01:31 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,791,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
This is from Alex Berenson the former NY Times reporter. This is what he was talking about the other night on Tucker and posted:

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/an-urgent-warning

Do you think we need to halt mRNA vaccination until the situation is reviewed?
Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades. They didn't just arrive on the scene. They've been studied for a host of diseases.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...mRNA%20vaccine.

Old 01-26-2022, 01:35 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,728,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades. They didn't just arrive on the scene. They've been studied for a host of diseases.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...mRNA%20vaccine.
Yet never approved.

Old 01-26-2022, 01:40 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,131,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Yet never approved.
They are not approved now either, the manufactures of the vax are just unaccountable.

Old 01-26-2022, 01:49 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,346,662 times
What I don't understand , and still don't, is the lack of discussion of what any vaccine does. Its not a super serum. All it does is activate the adaptive immune system. A rapidly adapting respiratory virus is the worst case scenario for the adaptive immune system, and therefore the worst case scenario for a vaccine . The yearly flu vaccine for the virus that tends to spread by touch is hard to chase. COVID is airborn . That is why it predictably cam down to quarterly boosters.

Old 01-26-2022, 01:56 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,275,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
What I don't understand , and still don't, is the lack of discussion of what any vaccine does. Its not a super serum. All it does is activate the adaptive immune system. A rapidly adapting respiratory virus is the worst case scenario for the adaptive immune system, and therefore the worst case scenario for a vaccine . The yearly flu vaccine for the virus that tends to spread by touch is hard to chase. COVID is airborn . That is why it predictably cam down to quarterly boosters.

The flu they guess which strain or strains will be dominant and give you a measured dose that is less likely to cause side effects than if a person with a weak immune system got the flu where the virus could spread unchecked.

The mRNA vaccines get your body to produce segments of the covids spike protein. It's kind of how if a few words are misspelled or missing from a sentence most people can still tell the meaning of the sentence. The immune system acts the same way when it comes to being able to see the spike proteins delivered from the vaccines compared to the spike proteins in covid. Of course the more covid mutates the less recognizable the old vaccine formulations becomes, but early data shows the boosters do a good enough job against hospitalization in omicron. Go back and time and see how the English language changes to almost become unrecognizable as you go back to the 1600's...it's fascinating. Time plus mutation will mean new vaccines will be required.

Again I am not pro forced vaccines, but I am in general pro vaccine and believe in vaccine choice. I've done my DD for the most part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.