Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should mRRA vacinations be halted?
Yes 63 40.38%
No 52 33.33%
Yes -until more studies are conducted 25 16.03%
No, but study the issue more 16 10.26%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2022, 02:04 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,972,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Two points:

Covid-19 does not seem to be seasonal, in the way that influenza is. We've had peaks of Covid in both summer and winter. So I don't think you can time vaccination.

People did not "lie" about the duration of protection. It was not known how quickly the antibody response would decline. This has been a learning experience for everyone.
A "learning experience" where some, like you, have progressed much more slowly than others.

Old 01-26-2022, 02:07 PM

17,790 posts, read 13,682,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
A "learning experience" where some, like you, have progressed much more slowly than others.
I appreciate the non vaxxers. They learn their lesson even if it kills them.

Old 01-26-2022, 02:10 PM

117 posts, read 39,177 times
I feel deep pity for people who couldn't smell a rat early enough and took these... ahem.... vaccines if you want to call them that, but we all know its just poison.

Old 01-26-2022, 02:13 PM

11,020 posts, read 5,982,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgdriver74 View Post
If the vaccines are "Very Dangerous", what label do you give C-19?

4 BILLION shots given world wide - 550 Million in the US of A and there are antidotal cases of something happening to someone anytime from 1 day to 6 months later.

Meanwhile 5.5 million deaths world wise - nearly 900 THOUSAND in the US of A

And the number of folks seriously compromised and perhaps permanently disabled (although living) is probably much more than that.

Unexpected deaths? According to actuarial tables, a 40 year old (too old to be young, too young to be old) has a .2% chance of dying over the course of a year. Assuming 1% of the USA population - 18 die every day or 380 over a 3 week period. If they just received a jab, you would just assume the shot caused it when it is likely just the general odds.

Nothing is without risk but to say the vaccine is "Very Dangerous" is not being very truthful.
Fair enough. But then why don't we see the same numbers with the flu vax? Why have I had twenty flu jabs with zero adverse reactions (or as you are alluding to, coincidental occurrences), then three days after the mRNA vaxx, I have an adverse reaction? And then I have another mRNA vaxx and again, just coincidentally, three days later I have the exact same identical adverse reaction?

And using the same logic, people die all the time - why blame covid for it when they just happen do die a week or two after contracting covid? You've just said, 18 people die every day. Well, obviously, they were sick with covid so yes, covid had something to do with it.

Just think about this, and eighty year old man has had 4160 weeks in which to inexplicably die. Why choose the week after getting the vaxx? What are the odds of that? Ok, obviously I'm exaggerating just a little but you get my point.

The reality is, using your argument, the chances of a person who dies within a week or two of receiving the vaxx being coincidental is quite small. I would show you the math but my head just doesn't work properly anymore ever since getting the jab. I have difficulty thinking now. And this started three days after getting the vaxx. Twice.

I point out that whenever I went for my flu jab, I was warned of the possibility of sever adverse reactions to the jab, including death and I had to sign a waiver. Come covid jab? I was told on both occasions that the jab was safe and that there was a small risk of mild reactions, including the possibility of anaphylactic shock, just like with the flue jab. But no warning of the possibility of death other than from the allergic reaction. And no signing of a waiver.

"what label do you give C-19?"

I don't actually know. It seems that 'at risk' folks may see covid as being significantly dangerous.

Old 01-26-2022, 02:25 PM

37,961 posts, read 22,143,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
What I don't understand , and still don't, is the lack of discussion of what any vaccine does. Its not a super serum. All it does is activate the adaptive immune system. A rapidly adapting respiratory virus is the worst case scenario for the adaptive immune system, and therefore the worst case scenario for a vaccine . The yearly flu vaccine for the virus that tends to spread by touch is hard to chase. COVID is airborn . That is why it predictably cam down to quarterly boosters.
The flu vaccines never became quarterly boosters. It comes do money, big pharma is getting filthy rich off the way government is treating COVID, and they do not want the gravy train to end

Old 01-26-2022, 02:43 PM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Yet never approved.
Pfizer one for Covid is approved.

Old 01-26-2022, 02:48 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Pfizer one for Covid is approved.
You were talking about how MRNA technology had been used for decades, my point was that it had never been approved prior to being injected into millions of people’s arms in the form of an experimental covid vaccine. Comirnaty is the only FDA approved vaccine.

Old 01-26-2022, 02:49 PM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerlyinFlorida View Post
I feel deep pity for people who couldn't smell a rat early enough and took these... ahem.... vaccines if you want to call them that, but we all know its just poison.
https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2NX1J6
https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2O01XP
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/7505236002/

If people were worried about ingesting poisons, they would quit eating hotdogs and other foods filled with nitrates and nitrites.

Or quit taking chemotherapy treatments. It's poison, but sometimes the benefits outweigh the risks in some peoples' minds. Not saying that the vaccines are poison, mind you.

Old 01-26-2022, 02:52 PM

17,618 posts, read 6,905,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I just had the Omicron. From the first week of this January.

It was awful. Ten days of hell.

The headaches were like fire in my skull and I had fever for six days. The difference is I didn't get the muscle aches, but I had to fight hard to keep it out of my chest.

Still, it worked it's way down my windpipe (I had to cough it out for a week) and did something there because it still hurts to take a deep breath. I am constantly fatigued, but getting better day by day.

I was fully vaccinated in February last year, but I did not take the booster. I had mixed feelings about it, and my wife was resisting going, so I waited. When I heard Omicron was taking over and it was less threatening I relaxed a bit.

Believe me, this is nothing to mess with. I will never skip the booster again. I will not willingly risk going through that again.
You only got sick because you weren't wearing a cloth mask.

Old 01-26-2022, 02:52 PM

17,395 posts, read 14,631,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I appreciate the non vaxxers. They learn their lesson even if it kills them.
What lesson is that?

Because, as far as I know, I'm not dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies