Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2022, 09:46 PM

16,541 posts, read 8,584,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinnerd View Post
His name isn't Herbert West is it and do those clots have a greenish glow?
I have not read all the replies, but I doubt many got what you were driving at;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLJ8Z3PDEGU

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2022, 10:03 PM

8,205 posts, read 3,479,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The video isn’t that long.
The video doesn't even load. Just has a bunch of red lines moving up and down.

Old 01-27-2022, 10:11 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,947,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Reading through this thread, it seems some of the forum members have wound their tin foil a bit too tight this evening.

I loved Mathguy's sandwich analogy!
Actually, reading through this thread has made me laugh several times.

Old 01-27-2022, 10:22 PM

866 posts, read 319,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgdriver74 View Post
If something is noticed at one funeral home it would be noticed at thousands. Or there is something in the local water. Or it didn't happen.

Which is it?
Exactly. But thoughts like this don't enter the heads of the anti-vaxxers.

Old 01-28-2022, 06:36 AM

9,501 posts, read 4,332,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
What would that agenda be, in your estimation? To be ostracized by his profession, the government, the medical community, the Leftists of America Organization, and finally be fitted with a pair of concrete shoes by some big Pharm corporation and dumped into the ocean?
Seriously? He could be an anti-vaxxer. Their behavior is not always rational when it comes to COVID, so he probably doesn't care about the consequences you cited.

Old 01-28-2022, 06:40 AM

4,846 posts, read 2,665,246 times
Quote:
Funeral Embalmer: Vaccinated folks who died have strange rubbery blood clots in their veins
the vaccines are designed that way to help keep the tracking chips in your body..

Old 01-28-2022, 06:50 AM

8,410 posts, read 4,571,146 times
Quote:
I listened to it as background while doing other things. No one needs to stare at the screen and hang on every word. Don’t you feel silly wasting so much time commenting on something that you didn’t watch or even listen to so have no real idea what was in it? Now that is weird. It’s like writing a book report on a book you didn’t read. Not something to be proud of.

By the way, just to be crystal clear, I never said I found it enlightening I said I was very skeptical of the info. But at least I listened to the video that the thread is about instead of just positing nonsense responses based on what I thought might be in the video. If I hadn’t watched it or listened to it I would not have commented.

Didn't you hear? Watching a video is exactly same as eating a sh*t sandwich.

Old 01-28-2022, 06:57 AM

8,410 posts, read 4,571,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Terri, what he said makes as much sense as this guy with the white worm things claiming he has seen these in half his autopsies recently.

It's as believable as that. Half of his autopsies, with no backup whatsoever, have these worm things.

People who believe this video are VULNERABLE to being lied to, and not understanding how to discern reality from what you're shown in an internet video on an unreliable media link.

You are vulnerable.

You skipped an important step. WATCHING a video dos not mean you BELIEVE a video. Why does WATCHING a video make you vulnerable? Most people can watch a show on TV and figure out if it's fiction or non-fiction. MOST people don't make that decision without watching it though.

Old 01-28-2022, 06:57 AM

1,665 posts, read 973,349 times
Quote:
I’m guessing you didn’t watch the video. I’m guessing most people commenting didn’t. A weird, yet common CD phenomenon, people endlessly commenting without taking the time to understand the content for the thread.

Just like how when posters supply a link with information and other blow hard "know it all's" totally ignore it and continue their support of ignorance. Or the "link please" when they're more than able to use their fingers and search the information themselves.

Old 01-28-2022, 07:28 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Didn't you hear? Watching a video is exactly same as eating a sh*t sandwich.
It is. Watching something before commenting on it is clearly stupid and dangerous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies