Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2022, 03:20 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,085,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
We can change the meaning of the emojis just like the thank you symbol. I now see a man with a beer belly.
Finally looked it up, add a touch of grey and it looks like most middle aged men...lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2022, 03:23 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,511,334 times
Siri responds to questions about Bruce Jenner by answering Caitlyn Jenner is…………, and that has been the case since the beginning, or almost since the beginning. People even tried to make humorous You Tube videos about that.

Old 01-28-2022, 03:31 PM

18,454 posts, read 7,085,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
No such thing as a pregnant man, just a woman with surgeries/ or dressed to look like a man.

All I need to know about "fact checking" can be answered by asking Google if men can get pregnant.

https://www.google.com/search?q=can+...obile&ie=UTF-8

Old 01-28-2022, 03:32 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,257,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
PEOPLE!!!!! BIOLOGICAL MEN CANNOT GET PREGNANT!!! MORE BS ATTACKS AGAINST REAL WOMEN.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A "pregnant man" emoji and "pregnant person" emoji are coming to Apple iPhones with its latest update, iOS 15.4 sparking controversy.

The pregnant emoji aren't new for some, since they arrived as part of an update that emoji-encyclopedia Emojipedia announced in September 2021. However, Apple's version of the emoji were released Thursday as part of iOS 15.4 beta — a voluntary system update iPhone users can choose to install.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technolo...an-emoji-apple
This week's sign of the apocalypse. It took until Friday, but it's a doozy.

Old 01-28-2022, 05:05 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,918,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
"Harming no one".

Maybe you should ask a biological female athlete that has a compete against a transgender, biological male how she feels about that statement.
and afraid to protest because they would be slandered being called homophobic transphobic intolerant racist.

Old 01-28-2022, 05:11 PM

1,516 posts, read 1,248,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefsOnChronic View Post
Lets just say it is "mental illness". It's harming no one. If a man feels as though they are a woman, and choose to live that life, it doesn't affect my life at all. If they're happier that way, then I should not have a problem with it.
But it does effect other people when this gender ideology is becoming mainstream. Men parading around claiming they are women and wanting access to our bathrooms, changing/locker rooms, our sports, and they want to be in women's jails.

They want this ridiculous gender ideology pushed in schools, on kids who are impressionable and don't understand the long-term repercussions of pumping your body full of the opposite sex's hormones.

They want me and other bio-women to claim them as women and call them "she/her" or else I'm a transphobic TERF. All while they push ridiculous gender stereotypes (wearing high heels, sexy dresses, and makeup) we have fought against for decades. They claim they get "periods". Trans women will never understand the physical and emotional struggle of a true woman.

Is it harming no one to cater to the delusions of someone with anorexia? Sure, you're fat at 90lbs? Yep, so fat, you should diet... The psychology professionals are supposed to be HELPING these people, not affirming their delusions. Very few people have true gender dysphoria. Bunch of clowns. Stop pandering to this BS.

Old 01-28-2022, 05:16 PM

1,781 posts, read 955,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by likealady View Post
But it does effect other people when this gender ideology is becoming mainstream. Men parading around claiming they are women and wanting access to our bathrooms, changing/locker rooms, our sports, and they want to be in women's jails.

They want this ridiculous gender ideology pushed in schools, on kids who are impressionable and don't understand the long-term repercussions of pumping your body full of the opposite sex's hormones.

They want me and other bio-women to claim them as women and call them "she/her" or else I'm a transphobic TERF. All while they push ridiculous gender stereotypes (wearing high heels, sexy dresses, and makeup) we have fought against for decades. They claim they get "periods". Trans women will never understand the physical and emotional struggle of a true woman.

Is it harming no one to cater to the delusions of someone with anorexia? Sure, you're fat at 90lbs? Yep, so fat, you should diet... The psychology professionals are supposed to be HELPING these people, not affirming their delusions. Very few people have true gender dysphoria. Bunch of clowns. Stop pandering to this BS.
All.Of.This! Bravo!

Old 01-28-2022, 06:21 PM

10,029 posts, read 9,503,170 times
It’s a guy with a beer gut.

Old 01-28-2022, 06:22 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,918,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by likealady View Post

Agree with you 100%

Old 01-29-2022, 01:18 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,479,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
Ahhhh, MAN! This is heavy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
(sorry, couldn't resist)
That is my favorite scene in the whole movie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies