Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2022, 02:17 PM

21,906 posts, read 9,480,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Must be in one of DiSantis special zip codes. I’m in Fl and most I know and all my sis in real estate know did not get that. I’m not saying did not work for Covid or Delta but does nothing for Omicron. Also it’s still available at hospitals. They shut down DiSantis’s clubs for his baséis all. He is such a liar.
This post clears up a lot about you and confirms what I have long suspected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2022, 02:17 PM

10,073 posts, read 7,753,009 times
I'd say you can add heart attacks from stress he's putting people through.People losing jobs due to mandates, shutting down pipelines, inflation gas prices and people unable to do as much for their families. It's scary having such an inept puppet failing at everything he touches. People worry about the country more now and believe it's going in the wrong direction. People worry we will turn into a 3rd world country. These are very stressful times.

Old 01-28-2022, 02:20 PM

1,137 posts, read 447,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
He is not.
True he is not, however his policies are. I think given the common hyperbole on here, the Op was close enough.

Old 01-28-2022, 02:30 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,630 posts, read 16,111,637 times
Satan scoring some wins with mr potato head at bat.

Old 01-28-2022, 02:35 PM

2,353 posts, read 1,149,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
He is not.
Technically, you're correct. It's due to his stupid decisions and stupid policies that follow Big Pharma's wishes and not sound policies based on real science.

Old 01-28-2022, 02:36 PM

2,353 posts, read 1,149,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miquel_westano View Post
True he is not, however his policies are. I think given the common hyperbole on here, the Op was close enough.
Sorry, you said it for me. I should have read your post before responding.

Old 01-28-2022, 02:52 PM

1,346 posts, read 472,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I'd say you can add heart attacks from stress he's putting people through.People losing jobs due to mandates, shutting down pipelines, inflation gas prices and people unable to do as much for their families. It's scary having such an inept puppet failing at everything he touches. People worry about the country more now and believe it's going in the wrong direction. People worry we will turn into a 3rd world country. These are very stressful times.
Bingo! I have a difficult time finding anything where Biden's facade of involvement has made a positive impact. But then I find the legitimacy of his "administration" to be suspect in general.

The man is frequently having his mic cut, deferring to unknown individuals as though they were his handlers, prancing about in fake WH conference halls. I don't see how he inspires confidence in anyone or can be looked upon as someone with authority and conviction.

Last edited by Pryvete; 01-28-2022 at 03:34 PM..

Old 01-28-2022, 03:05 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,702,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
1) Not allowing proven covid treatments
2) Cutting monoclonal antibodies
3) Not supporting cops, cops being shot almost daily now
4) Drugs pouring in our open souther border. He's responsible for every single Fentanyl death
5) People who die being trafficked across the border or sex trafficked.
6) Thousands shot in blue cities across the country
7) Adolescent suicide rates through the roof due to isolation.

Add yours.
1) POTUS has no authority to approve or disapprove any drug.

2) POTUS has no authority to approve or disapprove any drug.

3) Cops are shot every year. The Federal Government subsidizes local law enforcement with grant monies. Staes, not the Federal Government, determine their own sentencing and parole minimums.

4) Drugs have been pouring in via our southern border for nearly 100 years to meet the insatiable demand of the US population. Most that do, arrive in cargo embedded in trucks that legally enter the US at 328 ports of entry. Then there's cargo ships. Every year there are spectacular busts, each bigger than the last.

5) Human and sex trafficking has been going on forever.
The people dying while being " trafficked" tend to die while on the way, not after crossing.

6) Those who shoot are responsible. Shootings are a matter for the local populations, local Police and county prosecutors, not the Federal Government unless they occur on Federal property. There are more guns than people in the US and there is a tendency for people to use them.

7) Beginning in 2020, the Federal Government recommended distancing, staying at home and complying with state and local government orders relative to COVID. In otherwards, the Federal Government did not take action that isolated teens.

I did not vote for Biden. Nonetheless, I don't seek to blame him or any POTUS for the stuff some seem to do.

Old 01-28-2022, 03:09 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,916,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
That’s not how we are catching Delta or omicron. Most of these folks get the shots when they arrive or soon after. Can some get in like in the movies. Sure. And as far as the borders - I have no knowledge they fired all the CBP ERO ICE and Border protection agents. Are they on vacation ??
Sure, I seriously doubt that they aren’t a huge part of the problem and majority hasn’t received a shot. Those who work the borders that you mentioned said they don’t have enough funding, manpower and Biden is ignoring it. You know that too or should.

Old 01-28-2022, 03:11 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,916,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
Interestingly, I was reading about one state where the monoclonal antibodies were only given to the unvaxxed, and the vaxxed were angry saying they did it right, but now they are being punished for it.
Not the vaccinated who got them here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies