Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2022, 12:27 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
You don't get it.

The fraud started with 'mail in balloting' which should not be allowed, unless you specifically request an absentee ballot. You show up at the polls, you show your ID proving who you are, and you vote.

Scrap the dominion software as well. Count up the ballots with observers from both parties in each district, tabulate a state-wide total, and see who has more votes.

That's a FAIR ELECTION.

What we saw in 2020 was a disgrace.
What about early voting? Were Republicans wrong in Oklahoma to add an extra day to early voting? The only thing I have against early voting probably won't happen. The candidate said or did something stupid after you voted for him early and you can't change your vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2022, 02:12 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
there is nothing about mail-in-voting that favors one side of the political spectrum over the other. trump did his own damage by slamming it before the election.

all the hand recounts of the physical ballots have matched the official counts.
Well gee... who would have thunk it....

Of course the counts matched but that's not the point. The count was riddled with 1. illegal votes 2. thousands and thousands of mail in votes that would never have been there if you would have had to request an absentee ballot. 3. and luckily for the democrats, it's all untraceable.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Last edited by BeerGeek40; 02-06-2022 at 02:23 AM..

Old 02-06-2022, 03:20 AM

6,109 posts, read 3,344,280 times
Quote:
i'm pretty confident karen fann and company were hoping to find evidence when they hired the cyber ninjas.
I despise Democrats and it disgusts me that Biden is the President right now. But that alone is not enough for me to sacrifice my career.

Is it really hard to understand that election supervisors and workers prioritize their career over Trump, even if they don’t like Biden?

If a bunch of people came forward with actual smoking gun evidence, what would be the result?

Biden would still keep his job, and the entire election apparatus in Arizona would be revamped, to include all new supervisors. So all you would be doing is sacrificing your career for nothing.

That’s why no evidence will ever be brought forward.

Old 02-06-2022, 10:10 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Of course the counts matched but that's not the point. The count was riddled with 1. illegal votes ...
where's the evidence to support this claim? you are literally creating a fantasy in an attempt to support your position.

Quote:
2. thousands and thousands of mail in votes that would never have been there if you would have had to request an absentee ballot.
as long as those people are registered and legally able to vote those are legitimate votes.

Old 02-06-2022, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
That’s why no evidence will ever be brought forward.
you've created a circular logic argument where the lack of evidence of voter fraud IS the evidence that voter fraud happened.

besides being a fallacy your claim also isn't true. there have been election workers that have come forward with claims of irregularities. on examination these have been shown to be the workers own ignorance of voting procedures and not evidence of voter fraud.

Old 02-06-2022, 10:40 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,458,432 times
Quote:
You don't get it.

The fraud started with 'mail in balloting' which should not be allowed, unless you specifically request an absentee ballot. You show up at the polls, you show your ID proving who you are, and you vote.

Scrap the dominion software as well. Count up the ballots with observers from both parties in each district, tabulate a state-wide total, and see who has more votes.

That's a FAIR ELECTION.

What we saw in 2020 was a disgrace.
Quote:
I'm a Libertarian and please see post 24 where I explained why 2020 was unfair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Your post did not demonstrate any documented unfairness, just stuff you don't like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearGeek40
Whatever

Quote:
you've created a circular logic argument where the lack of evidence of voter fraud IS the evidence that voter fraud happened.

besides being a fallacy your claim also isn't true. there have been election workers that have come forward with claims of irregularities. on examination these have been shown to be the workers own ignorance of voting procedures and not evidence of voter fraud.
Exactly. See previous posts and his well-reasoned response. Perhaps he can apply for a job with Sydney Powell.

Nothing that results in a win for "the other side" will ever be considered fair by some people.

Last edited by maciesmom; 02-06-2022 at 10:59 AM..

Old 02-06-2022, 02:52 PM

2,379 posts, read 2,711,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
With Republican and Democrat poll workers watching each other and with a bunch of video cameras on them, I don't think any of them would think they could get by with committing fraud with the votes.
Although there didn't seem to be an issue with poll-workers, Cyber Ninjas were engaging in all sorts of suspicious activities - including when they ran off with some of the materials to "an undisclosed location."

Old 02-06-2022, 02:56 PM

2,379 posts, read 2,711,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
i have a former president supporter who told me he doesn't trust google so he uses a "brave" browser..i look it up and "brave" is built on the chrome browser (open source) this is the caliber of formers computer experts down the line..

cyber ninjas was a good hustle for a nice bit of cash, next batter up!

Right, then abruptly closing down. It was already known that they were completely inexperienced, so they took the money and ran.

Old 02-06-2022, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voebe View Post
Cyber Ninjas were engaging in all sorts of suspicious activities - ....
still are. i expect there to be a lot more chaos to come out of the cyber ninjas involvement with the "audit".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies