Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should we really call Biden "President"?
Yes, he should serve as a reminder that elections have consequences 18 20.69%
Of course not 31 35.63%
It doesn't matter what you call him, America has bigger problems to worry about thanks to him 38 43.68%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 03:48 AM

29,808 posts, read 24,885,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAmericaGo View Post
He’s just a place holder to extend the Trump dynasty to well over a decade.

Yup. When his children run (2 X each), we will have several consecutive decades of Trumps. They wouldn't be my first choice, but they would put the woke communism genie back in the bottle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2022, 04:07 AM

1,655 posts, read 774,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Yup. When his children run (2 X each), we will have several consecutive decades of Trumps. They wouldn't be my first choice, but they would put the woke communism genie back in the bottle.
I think only Joe Biden could set the stage for Trump being even more accepted than he was in 2016. Of course Obama would probably consider that Joe’s way of finding a way to F things up.

Old 02-01-2022, 05:18 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,573,934 times
Quote:
You're the only one who seems to have any trouble selecting a response. Maybe you are the problem and not the poll?
No - it's a stupid poll. Just wanted you to be sure by responding to this and not taking the actual poll.

I know this is your "how my feelings have been hurt, so let me start a stupid thread/poll to make me feel better" thread. Hope it helps.

Old 02-01-2022, 05:52 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,278,566 times
It's not Biden it's the entire progressive establishment. They are going to destroy our species, culture, way of life. Our planet in the 2020's is going to be a transition towards a sort of mini dark ages until these people are stripped of their power or develop some common sense.

Old 02-01-2022, 05:54 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,251,948 times
I'll go with National Embarrassment.

Old 02-01-2022, 07:02 AM

8,497 posts, read 4,554,287 times
This poll is further proof that some people continue to live in a fantasy world as they cannot accept reality.

Old 02-01-2022, 07:12 AM

24,464 posts, read 17,207,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Who ****ing cares? Presidents have always been puppets who defer to think-tanks, pollsters, experts, lobbyists, etc.

I agree. Presidents have always been figure heads that have teams working behind the scenes to prop him up and write his speeches.

Sadly Biden is failing in even that.

As a figure head I liked Obama enough but as a leader I liked Trump. Biden is neither.

Biden is President in title only and considering the election shenanigans there has to be an asterisk placed next to that title.

Old 02-01-2022, 07:26 AM

927 posts, read 585,828 times
Quote:
I don't think we've ever had a president who admits to be being controlled by other people. He says he will get in trouble if he answers questions or talks too much. What normal human being says something like that??? And it was revealed that Biden has received 10's of millions from the Chinese Communist Party. Talk about a conflict of interest Just who is pulling those stings on the other end of this puppet???

This is shaping up to be the most awkward and bizarre presidency in US history. Not to mention, the most disastrous for the average American. Obama was bad, especially for the black community. That's why he is known forever as Obummer. But even he knew better than to put Biden in charge of anything meaningful or important. "Never underestimate Joe's ability to F things up".

Biden's brand of demented blunders are kneecapping Americans at all hours of the day. Workers are earning less adjusted for inflation. Shoppers are getting far less for their dollar. Senior citizens are plagued more than ever by COVID. American workers are being replaced faster than ever as the Brandon administration flies and buses them across the country. And crime is way up, which is probably keeping a lot of people up at night. Americans are even having less sex than ever. Can anything work right with this guy in charge???

Can we even call him a president, since he clearly is not in control and not working for the American people (except the criminals)???
Who's to say Oh Bummer isn't running it? He said if he could get away with a third term he would never do it directly and would rather have a front man to act as a fool to do his bidding.

Old 02-01-2022, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
It's not Biden it's the entire progressive establishment. They are going to destroy our species, culture, way of life. Our planet in the 2020's is going to be a transition towards a sort of mini dark ages until these people are stripped of their power or develop some common sense.
If you ignore the global crap and look at things from God's perspective we do have to go thru this 'mini' dark age which won't be so mini as it will morph into the beast system out of fear of 'things in the heavens and earth' that are to come. People will vote in the one with the world's answers thru false miracles that are phony. Biden really fits this bill he is out of it now but later he could be used to 'fake' things especially if he gets killed and revived.

We are heading to the last Jubilee very soon possibly next I mean this year since it's 2022 now. Adding it all together the signs are there what's to come next it's been written in stone and Trump signed an important deal that signals the Israel treaty so even Trump can be the guy as if Biden is so f'ked up people will want Trump as the ultimate answer. Hell Trump might work thru the UN OR TPTB could make it so Biden f'ks things up so bad they make sure we don't have another election and Trump works thru the UN. Both Trump and Biden fit the bill more then anybody else in previous times. None of the players were in place before.

We have ignored the warning signs for far too long.

Old 02-01-2022, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
If you ignore the global crap and look at things from God's perspective we do have to go thru this 'mini' dark age which won't be so mini as it will morph into the beast system out of fear of 'things in the heavens and earth' that are to come. People will vote in the one with the world's answers thru false miracles that are phony. Biden really fits this bill he is out of it now but later he could be used to 'fake' things especially if he gets killed and revived.

We are heading to the last Jubilee very soon possibly next I mean this year since it's 2022 now. Adding it all together the signs are there what's to come next it's been written in stone and Trump signed an important deal that signals the Israel treaty so even Trump can be the guy as if Biden is so f'ked up people will want Trump as the ultimate answer. Hell Trump might work thru the UN OR TPTB could make it so Biden f'ks things up so bad they make sure we don't have another election and Trump works thru the UN. Both Trump and Biden fit the bill more then anybody else in previous times.

None of the players were in place before except some people thought Hitler might have been it but globally not enough happened yet and Israel wasn't a full nation. We weren't anywhere NEAR ready for the system unlike this last decade.

We have ignored the warning signs for FAR FAR too long AND things are being wrapped up now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies