Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 08:09 AM

37,170 posts, read 19,194,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...er-nazi-march/ And boom DeSantis drops the mic. More media fake outrage.
That was in the Miami Herald article.

Old 02-01-2022, 08:09 AM

7,922 posts, read 3,462,774 times
"Why Didn't DeSantis Condemn The Nazis?"

Do people really still fall for this ****?

Sadly the answer is probably yes.

Old 02-01-2022, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
The link you posted is an editorial, an opinion. Do you have a link or can you tell us yourself what happened? Just the facts.
Better you should google it yourself and hear it from a source you believe.

Old 02-01-2022, 08:12 AM

Are all of you who are defending DeSantis also defending Nazis?

Discuss.

Old 02-01-2022, 08:14 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
"Why Didn't DeSantis Condemn The Nazis?"

Do people really still fall for this ****?

Sadly the answer is probably yes.
before you know it, the wacky left will have blown this up into another january 6. which, as we all know, was worse than the holocaust, the civil war, and 9/11 combined.

Old 02-01-2022, 08:15 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
Maybe the feds gave DeSantis a heads up that undercover agents were portraying nazis and he wasn't supposed to create hardships for them.
I'm guessing this is tied to that foul Whoopi Goldberg and what she said.

Old 02-01-2022, 08:15 AM

13,450 posts, read 4,289,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Well I'm a Jew in Florida so don't try this bs on me.
I know hate when I see it.
I know how Nazis feel about Jews.

These groups need to be exposed and condemned. Not Ignored.

So you are a jew and that supposed to give you a special status over the rest of us about your feelings and gives you special status to lecture us in how We are supposed to react and feel about 20 people? Do you have the same reaction when people wear the Che and Fidel Castro t-shirts knowing the abuses and crimes against Cubans in Florida and other Latinos? funny, I don't see the same outrage from your group.

Colin Kaepernick wore a t-shirt in Miami in a press conference of Fidel Castro and praised him and Mao. I didn't hear a word from the left or Jews. He was actually praised so save me the b.s. Does freedom of speech only applies to the people you approve?

Old 02-01-2022, 08:16 AM

13,954 posts, read 5,623,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Well I'm a Jew in Florida so don't try this bs on me.
I know hate when I see it.
I know how Nazis feel about Jews.

These groups need to be exposed and condemned. Not Ignored.
But demanding people condemn nazis is like saying everyone has to say out loud that they condemn killing infants, puppies and kittens. It's a common sense, no brainer, we all get it kinda thing that you can safely assume.

And WhoTF cares if you are Jewish. My employer and half my management chain of command are Jewish. None of them has ever demanded that I "condemn nazism!!" Like everyone else, they probably just figure I already condemn bad stuff and support good stuff, given that my words and actions in their employ have never hinted otherwise.

What are DeSantis' words and actions since he's been governor? Has he signed any Florida state law that supports, directly or indirectly, anti-Semitism or nazism in any way? Has he said anything that directly illustrates his support for anti-Semitism or nazism in any way? No to both, methinks.

But once again, a wholly manufactured ado about nothing, and we now need to hear him give us the proper amount of hate and anger towards the things you hate and are angry about, else he secretly supports those things, which means he hates you?

I hate totalitarians of any kind. I don't need to tell you that because 99.99% of the world shares that view, at least for the more famous examples of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Tojo, etc of 20th century infamy. But a very common behavioral engineering tool of every single totalitarian dictator/warlord/despot who ever lived is using the exact same "prove your loyalty by showing me how much you hate something I demand that you hate" technique as the Dems/media are pulling on DeSantis.

FFS, it's how the McCarthy-ites blacklisted all their political enemies in the 1950s. Did you condemn communism loud enough and publicly enough? Hmm...you must be a secret commie, and you are now blacklisted. In actual Nazi Germany, that's how Hitler and his SS/Gestapo got rid of all their political enemies. Did they condemn the Jews loud enough and publicly enough? Hmmm...must be secret Jew sympathizers, so load them on the train to the nearest "work camp" so they can prove their loyalty to the Fatherland.

And here you are, doing THE EXACT SAME THING. Yeah, I said it. Own it. You demand the condemnation of this thing you oppose, only if it isn't loud enough or public enough, well...hmmm...he must be a secret anti-Semite and/or nazi. That is the first page in the totalitarian playbook.

Congrats on becoming the boogeyman you hate so much.

Old 02-01-2022, 08:21 AM

13,450 posts, read 4,289,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
show us where he defended them. be specific.

He can't. if you don't react and repeat their script word for word and act outraged in the front of the cameras then you are defending 20 a-holes that have to do about nothing. If they don't like this then trim the fat out of the constitution and get rid of the 1st amendment and start building prisons and re-education camps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies