Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2022, 08:25 AM

45,225 posts, read 26,437,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
They are concerned —- Midterm elections are coming…..
Yes and anyone who supported covid restrictions should be voted out. Do not forget no matter what they are saying now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2022, 08:29 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
Yes, I have seen a noticeable change too in recent days. (Part of) this OP ed in the NYT two days ago was surprising. Using the word "irrational" toward Dems about Covid fears. Another article from left source I read stated that the most protected (triple vaxxed) are still likely to be the most risk averse and if this is not addressed it will continue to hold our country back.
[i]https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/31/b...ctiveness.html
Changing the narrative again.

Heartening that people are starting to notice the media manipulation that is happening.

VERY heartening.

Old 02-02-2022, 08:34 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/...ctions-n445628

Golly. It's almost like these Democrat operatives posing as public health experts realize that the nonsense they've pushed is becoming a political liability for the people they want to win in the midterms.
lol

They're trying to play both sides now?

GTHOH!

If they refuse to reveal the truth, they aren't acting in anyone's interest but their own.

The only people who will fall for this are the ones who still wear their dumb bacteria rags on their faces, especially the ones in their cars by themselves.

Old 02-02-2022, 08:40 AM

45,225 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Changing the narrative again.

Heartening that people are starting to notice the media manipulation that is happening.

VERY heartening.
Not that they had much to begin with, but corporate media has completely,thoroughly discredited themselves and should be viewed for entertainment purposes only.

Old 02-02-2022, 08:45 AM

3,661 posts, read 2,945,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
The game is just about up.
Not in WA state, our governor still makes public speeches 15 feet from the nearest person in a N95 mask.

Old 02-02-2022, 08:46 AM

43,090 posts, read 18,259,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/...ctions-n445628

Golly. It's almost like these Democrat operatives posing as public health experts realize that the nonsense they've pushed is becoming a political liability for the people they want to win in the midterms.
The vaccines don't work. They will never admit it though.

Old 02-02-2022, 09:00 AM

5,067 posts, read 2,277,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
They keep you out of the hospital!! Even if you're 17 years old and were never in danger of being in the hospital anyway.

One of my daughter's advisors, his dad, and his son - all fully vaxxed - got Covid, and he said to me, "But we didn't die." Well, your kid is 20, you're barely 50 and have a job where you have to be physically active and healthy, and you're outside for the vast majority of the time. The two of you weren't going to die anyway. It probably offered some protection to your dad, but even there you can't say for sure.

My 96 year-old grandmother just got over Covid. I do believe the shots helped protect her. What they didn't do was keep her from getting Covid. By many of the standards and definitions we use when we say 'vaccine', these aren't.

Old 02-02-2022, 09:02 AM

10,478 posts, read 6,991,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Vaccines 100% do not work.

Old 02-02-2022, 09:12 AM

8,418 posts, read 4,575,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Well, here's a-Ok description of "experts" to come and strategy they will take:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8kTBuan2E&t=751s

Spot on. The gal mentions the gaslighting being used to deny anyone ever saying the vaccines would prevent covid is astounding. It will evolve into the same people saying they "always knew" the agenda was false. People are such shi*s. We''ll see who will be honest and admit they were wrong instead of following the new narrative and lie about the past.

Last edited by clutchcargo777; 02-02-2022 at 09:22 AM..

Old 02-02-2022, 09:26 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Spot on. The gal mentions the gaslighting being used to deny anyone ever saying the vaccines would prevent covid is astounding. It will evolve into the same people saying they 'always knew" the agenda was false. People are such shi*s. We''ll see who will be honest and admit they were wrong instead of following the new narrative and lie about the past.
These are compilations of people saying exactly that. I keep bringing them out every time someone posts 'no one ever said...'

Yes, they did.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8Idnw...andomize=false

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gMDak...andomize=false

Feel free to disperse.

OR!

You can go back to around June on this forum when the vax smug on here were saying it. Do you know why I remember what they said?

Because I linked to all 3 'vaccine' makers statements saying that they 'could' (not 'would') protect from Covid, but would make mild symptoms milder, and these "no one ever said that" types argued with me that I was wrong. They were gloating that they were "protected" from Covid. It was right around May - July.

It's not 'gas lighting', it's called "flat out lying".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies