Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should the moron be fired?
Yes 109 42.91%
Yes - deport her too 54 21.26%
No 65 25.59%
Educate her instead 26 10.24%
Voters: 254. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2022, 06:12 AM

2,102 posts, read 1,004,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Nope. Nowhere did I compare the two. I stated clearly in another post that neither group(s) experienced what the other did. In fact, the post that you responded to said NOTHING about Jews at all but corrected information regarding Africans that was put out by another poster. You are the one comparing.

What the other poster state has nothing to do with my post. No one was speaking of systemic racism either but there you go. Your comments are completely disingenuous but not surprising from you and your race-baiting and typical bigotry. You are no different than the same people you complain about. [You are] Disgusting.
You obviously don’t even realize that you contradicted yourself in the very first sentence.

Your Posting History is 99% about Racism. At least I post mainly about other things on this site: Politicians, Retirement, History, Entertainment, Food, Local Issues, etc. Just check my Posting History.

And I provide verified Facts, complete with Sources - something Liberals can't deal with, so they resort to name-calling. I don't use ad Hominems against other C-D Members.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2022, 06:54 AM

50,371 posts, read 63,964,084 times
Let’s just back up a minute. The thing that bothers me is that nobody really cares what Whoopi Goldberg says. Why pretend we do? Nobody really cares if she offended a group of people. I certainly don’t. We judge people for what they say and do every day. This is how we decide who are jerks and who we respect.

There are real problems in the country right now that deserve the outrage, but they are not getting the same traction as something a random celebrity says.

Where is the outrage over the murder rates in our cities?
Where is the outrage about the illegal immigrant criminals being dumped into our cities?
Where is the outrage over the killing of businesses, and the mental health of our school children over ridiculous mask mandates?
You get the idea.

Old 02-03-2022, 07:13 AM

27,564 posts, read 28,659,961 times
The problem with people like Whoopi Goldberg is that they can’t figure out why Jews are successful and blacks are not.

So, they come up with wacky theories about how blacks were treated much worse than Jews were.

Old 02-03-2022, 07:34 AM

2,106 posts, read 978,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
The problem with people like Whoopi Goldberg is that they can’t figure out why Jews are successful and blacks are not.

So, they come up with wacky theories about how blacks were treated much worse than Jews were.
And God forbid someone else gets sympathy instead of black people I’m sure The View ratings have gone up, everyone likes to see a train wreck .

Old 02-03-2022, 07:35 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
You obviously don’t even realize that you contradicted yourself in the very first sentence.

Your Posting History is 99% about Racism. At least I post mainly about other things on this site: Politicians, Retirement, History, Entertainment, Food, Local Issues, etc. Just check my Posting History.

And I provide verified Facts, complete with Sources - something Liberals can't deal with, so they resort to name-calling. I don't use ad Hominems against other C-D Members.
There you go with your disingenuous posting again. You have spent most of this thread comparing the two. I have not. Look at your posts in this thread. You should deal with your racial anger. Your posting history is irrelevant.

Also you’re incorrect. Most of my posting is not on racism at all and half of it isn’t on forum. You are simply hyperfocused on certain posters.

There are sources that state otherwise. Don’t care what liberals can’t deal with. Deal with your own issues.

Old 02-03-2022, 07:37 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
Now you see that what we think of as race is a social construct. Your post proves it to be a social construct. When the English were oppressing the Irish, they viewed them as a “ separate, inferior race of people”. You are unironically holding up the “woke” view on race as well. Which I agree with as well, how we think of race is definitely a social construct.
Well said.

Old 02-03-2022, 07:59 AM

10,851 posts, read 4,529,826 times
yanno, it occurs to me, 28.5 of the pages in this thread are worthless.

It matters not if pedantically someone can claim that " 'jews' are not a race, ergo whoppie is ok and should not be banned."

The REALITY is, the nazis treated them as a race. they even said so. Since they had all the machine guns, camps and gas chambers: ergo, yes it was about race. I have often posited that any card carrying liberal will be a dyed in the wool denier. win: me

What they did is not much different from the DNC position today. Just more extreme. AFAIK, all white males in the USA are of the same race - pedantically. But more than one prominent DNC POL, up to and including the one pres candidate that wont go away, has called for the harm (set your own examples) of white USA males who vote republican. (in a greater sense it is actually expanded to *anyone* who votes GOP - but you get the point)

how the hell is that different? (hint: it aint)

religion, ideology - neither are racial terms, but they are used as racial proxies to remove people. It should be more horrifying to read 29 pages of "people" AGREEING in principle with this.

I reiterate my stance on the issue. Whoopi is the poster child of the problem in america. The forward facing graphics. She should be left in place as a teaching moment for those unsure, and a reminder to others why they fight the good fight to keep her view (no pun) - legally held - on the fringe.

Old 02-03-2022, 08:01 AM

24,623 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
Now you see that what we think of as race is a social construct.
Race is a genetic construct, not a social one.

You can be called a white, black, mixed, dinosaur, but your genetic construct is still white, black, or Asian.

Quote:
The physical characteristics of the three major races (Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid) vary in respect of skin colour, hair form, head form, face, eye, nose, lips, stature, blood group and dermatoglyphic features. primarily heritable physical differences from other human populations.
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/...%20a%20species.

Old 02-03-2022, 08:08 AM

1,168 posts, read 777,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
So everyone born in 1955 believes the Holocaust "wasn't about race?"
No.

Old 02-03-2022, 08:13 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Whoopsi wholeTurd has done more than this to be considered off the radar many times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies