Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2022, 12:16 PM

16 posts, read 9,135 times

Advertisements

https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/se...9-50E402911E02

WASHINGTON— On Tuesday, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), ranking member of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, sent a letter to Department of Defense (DOD) Secretary Lloyd Austin highlighting concerning reports from three DOD whistleblowers about injuries to servicemen and women potentially related to the COVID-19 vaccines. At the senator’s January 24 roundtable titled COVID-19: A Second Opinion, the senator heard testimony about data from a DOD database showing dramatic increases in medical diagnoses among military personnel.

The senator wrote, “Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), Thomas Renz, an attorney who is representing three Department of Defense (DoD) whistleblowers, reported that these whistleblowers found a significant increase in registered diagnoses on DMED for miscarriages, cancer, and many other medical conditions in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020. For example, at the roundtable Renz stated that registered diagnoses for neurological issues increased 10 times from a five-year average of 82,000 to 863,000 in 2021.”

Senator Johnson also raised concerns that “some DMED data showing registered diagnoses of myocarditis had been removed from the database.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2022, 12:23 PM

16 posts, read 9,135 times
https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/2022/2/sen-johnson-to-secretary-austin-has-dod-seen-an-increase-in-medical-diagnoses-among-military-personnel

The Honorable Lloyd J. Austin III

Secretary

Department of Defense

Dear Secretary Austin:

On January 24, 2022, I held a roundtable featuring world renowned doctors and medical experts who shared their perspectives on COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and safety and the overall response to the pandemic. At that roundtable, I heard testimony from Thomas Renz, an attorney who is representing three Department of Defense (DoD) whistleblowers, who revealed disturbing information regarding dramatic increases in medical diagnoses among military personnel. The concern is that these increases may be related to the COVID-19 vaccines that our servicemen and women have been mandated to take.

Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), Renz reported that these whistleblowers found a significant increase in registered diagnoses on DMED for miscarriages, cancer, and many other medical conditions in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020. For example, at the roundtable Renz stated that registered diagnoses for neurological issues increased 10 times from a five-year average of 82,000 to 863,000 in 2021. There were also increases in registered diagnoses in 2021 for the following medical conditions:

Hypertension – 2,181% increase
Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase
Malignant neoplasms of esophagus – 894% increase
Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase
Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase
Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase
Breast cancer – 487% increase
Demyelinating – 487% increase
Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase
Female infertility – 472% increase
Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase
Migraines – 452% increase
Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase
Testicular cancer – 369% increase
Tachycardia – 302% increase

Renz also informed me that some DMED data showing registered diagnoses of myocarditis had been removed from the database. Following the allegation that DMED data had been doctored, I immediately wrote to you on January 24 requesting that you preserve all records referring, relating, or reported to DMED. I have yet to hear whether you have complied with this request.

At the roundtable, Renz revealed the names of the brave whistleblowers who uncovered this information in DMED: Drs. Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long. Any retaliatory actions taken against these individuals will not be tolerated and will be investigated immediately. In order to better understand what, if any awareness DoD has about COVID-19 vaccine injuries to service members, I request you provide the following information:

Is DoD aware of increases in registered diagnoses of miscarriages, cancer, or other medical conditions in DMED in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020? If so, please explain what actions DoD has taken to investigate the root cause for the increases in these diagnoses.
Have registered diagnoses of myocarditis in DMED been removed from the database from January 2021 to December 2021? If so, please explain why and when this information was removed and identify who removed it.
Please provide this information as soon as possible but no later than February 15, 2022. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

###

Old 02-04-2022, 03:07 PM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
Fake news. Misinformation. Nutjob. Conspiracy theorist. Take your pick.

(/sarcasm)

Old 02-04-2022, 04:02 PM

19,036 posts, read 27,599,679 times
It’s all that aluminum nanoparticle adjuvant in vaccines. They start catching up on it.

Old 02-04-2022, 04:07 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
And the kicker is that all you vaccine trusting devotees have no legal recourse. Suckers!

Old 02-04-2022, 04:12 PM

25,743 posts, read 18,809,520 times
I'm just wondering how much of a statistical uptick in odd, out of the ordinary deaths, injuries, and illnesses occurring after the "vaccine" started being administered it will take to spark the tiniest spark of suspicion in those tiny leftist heads... How many hundreds of percent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
And the kicker is that all you vaccine trusting devotees have no legal recourse. Suckers!
Yep. I remember mentioning this little factoid just as the "vaccines" were released. They wouldn't even release the "vaccine" unless it was agreed than they had no legal responsibilities, even if it killed every person who took it. Regardless of anything that has happened after that good or bad, just that fact alone was enough for me to say "absolutely not." Any corporation who refuses to stand behind their product (at least at this level of seriousness) doesn't get my business.

It's like a new car salesman saying, "Hey dude, you like that car? You can drive it off the lot today. BTW, there is no warrantee and this new brake system and motor has never been tried before. If the brakes go out on the freeway as you drive it home, you can kiss our ass. And yours goodbye. Shall I draw up a sales receipt?"

No... don't draw up anything... I'll pass on that. I'm not a sucker.

Last edited by ChrisC; 02-04-2022 at 04:23 PM..

Old 02-04-2022, 05:18 PM

17,797 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Fake news. Misinformation. Nutjob. Conspiracy theorist. Take your pick.

(/sarcasm)
My theory is that conservatives claim that the military is almost all right wingers. And it seems like right wingers are the only ones who seem to be dying or having problems with the vaccines. So it makes sense that the military would having all kinds of complications with the vaccine.

Now we need to look at the AmeriCorps, and all the other commie lib organizations. There won't be any vaccine complications with them

Old 02-04-2022, 05:24 PM

43,106 posts, read 18,269,535 times
It's quite obvious from all sources that something fishy is going on.

Nothing bad has come from this vaccine according to the MSM, the government and the drug makers.

Yet....anyone reporting to the contrary is silenced.

"Trust No One"
X-Files

Old 02-04-2022, 05:28 PM

17,625 posts, read 6,911,503 times
Ron Johnson is the best Senator in the country. I hope he gets answers; nobody else dares to ask the questions.

Old 02-04-2022, 05:29 PM

8,151 posts, read 3,676,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
My theory is that conservatives claim that the military is almost all right wingers. And it seems like right wingers are the only ones who seem to be dying or having problems with the vaccines. So it makes sense that the military would having all kinds of complications with the vaccine.

Now we need to look at the AmeriCorps, and all the other commie lib organizations. There won't be any vaccine complications with them

What's funny with all those fake news producers is that the stuff they come up is so stupid and so overboard, that it literally screams "impossible".

P.S. That lawyer's bio is ... interesting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies