Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2022, 01:49 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
At that age how does a boy even have the ability to process and consider and decide "I think that boy is cool I want to be his friend" from "I want to f--k that boy"?

Because that's what bisexual males do.

Sexualizing children is pedophilia. Pure and simple.
If you had an 8 year old son, and he brought the subject up, what would you say and do ?

Would you consider any discussion at all "sexualizing children" ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2022, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, in reality, 8 yr olds DO NOT have crushes on other kids...(that doesnt begin to happen until they are 10-11-12 yrs old).

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

If you're not, then know that you're wrong and naive.

Old 02-05-2022, 01:58 PM

Quote:
The elephant in the room is that this show is NOT for the 'confused' kids.

It's for the adults. It's training the adults to have sexual conversations with kids as young as age 8.

These conversations will use only LGBTQ approved language for grooming, and will be instructional for parents.

Sorry but that's what it is.

How so, specifically ?

Old 02-05-2022, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I think there are 8 year olds who know they like others of the same gender. Have you never had a conversation with gay people ?

I wonder that about a number of the people in this thread.

Old 02-05-2022, 02:02 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
You don't have enough respect for other people to leave people (pregnant women and the people they choose to engage, etc.) alone who have different definition of 'others' and 'kids than you do (one that doesn't include inside the womb).

So no, you don't really agree.

You only agree within your own definition.
Killing someone else because you feel like it is wrong. If that's what you are talking about.

Don't make this thread into an abortion thread. If you want to discuss abortion, start your own thread.

Also? Passive aggressive insults are a poor way to debate. Try another tactic that's based on the topic at hand.

Old 02-05-2022, 02:33 PM

Quote:
It's a show about sexual crime and violence. But it's own definition and name, it's not suitable for kids.

I watched it years ago for a bit. I stopped. It's horrific. Like watching torture. I don't understand the minds of people who think constantly watching/hearing about horrific and disgusting sexual abuse is "entertainment." It's not entertaining.

It the post you're replying to I was specifically asking FrankNSense a question that specifically related to him.

I wasn't asking you.

You can't answer about why FrankNSense, nor anyone other than you yourself, made a particular decision as a parent.

Old 02-05-2022, 02:36 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
So, the showrunners behind long time hit Law & Order SVU who started with the premise of being a special unit designed to protect children and sexually exploited victims decides to have the main character's (Olivia Benson) adopted 8 year old son (Noah) realize that he's bisexual.

What is it with Hollywood and their pedophile nature? I can maybe understand when the kid finally hits puberty at about 13, but 8 years old is too young for this. It really does seem like Hollywood is trying to condition society to be okay with pedophilia and they are using the LGBT community to do it.

Let me just say, even in Game of Thrones, the characters like Daenerys in the books was 13 when she is sold off as a female bride, but HBO and the showrunners back then knew there were certain lines you do not cross, so they raised the age of the character for the show to 17/18.

So what do you all think about NBC's decision to do something so controversial and in poor taste?
The left is not and I repeat NOT going to stop this. Ever.

Old 02-05-2022, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Do they not realize that having a kid change their gender at age 8 totally defies any sort of scientific basis and is totally insane and nuts on their part? They claim to believe in science? They're a bunch of brainwashed cultists swallowing dogma that makes no sense at all.

I really don't get it. It's mind boggling. They are doing this just to spite the conservatives... meanwhile the psychological well being of these kids is going to be damaged for life.

We used to have laws preventing minors from engaging in certain activities for a reason. They don't really know what they want when they are 8 years old. Because they "feel" like they are a different gender they should change it. That's the definition of insanity.
Who do you mean by 'they' ?

Why would you think that being bisexual requires changing one's gender ?

Old 02-05-2022, 02:45 PM

8,046 posts, read 10,638,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
The left is not and I repeat NOT going to stop this. Ever.
They will at my home.

Old 02-05-2022, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Because it shows the people who are fighting against these types of crimes despite how it affects them. Olivia Benson is herself the product of a rape. Entertainment in a dark way, peeping into a world we know exists but don't like to acknowledge.

Hey, and in real life, remember how people were so fascinated with the idea that the mother of the actress who plays Benson was decapitated? I remember seeing photos of the accident showing the dog cut in half. People find that sort of thing entertaining, too.

I have not seen the episode in question, but I know a family whose daughter has said she is really a boy since she was a toddler. She is in high school now. Very pretty and feminine in appearance, but she played football in middle school, the only girl on the team. Kids are sexual beings whether that makes you uncomfortable or not, although not in the way that sexually mature humans are, of course.

I agree that it would be odd if a boy that age was literally thinking about sex with boys and girls, but most gay people I know talk about having crushes on same-sex friends at that age.
Noah only mentioned his 'non specific to anyone in particular' feelings to Olivia.

It came up in the context of Noah having defended a friend who was being bullied.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies