Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2022, 02:21 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times

Advertisements

The Joe and Hunter Biden's of the world are free to commit pretty much any crime they want. I'm sure the same is true of people like Putin. Look how long known pedophile Epstein got away with his crimes... And we really can't be 100% sure he hung himself because the cameras were miraculously turned off right at the time he supposedly did it, and the guards were all asleep. What are the odds??? And of course, we all know about the violent criminals who are released back onto the streets in liberal cities to cause more chaos and destruction of America.

Sleaze and grift is the order of the day. Will the side of good and decent ever regain traction in this world? Or are we all destine to lose because doing wrong is so easy for so many? Not to mention... So profitable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2022, 02:32 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
The Joe and Hunter Biden's of the world are free to commit pretty much any crime they want. I'm sure the same is true of people like Putin. Look how long known pedophile Epstein got away with his crimes... And we really can't be 100% sure he hung himself because the cameras were miraculously turned off right at the time he supposedly did it, and the guards were all asleep. What are the odds??? And of course, we all know about the violent criminals who are released back onto the streets in liberal cities to cause more chaos and destruction of America.

Sleaze and grift is the order of the day. Will the side of good and decent ever regain traction in this world? Or are we all destine to lose because doing wrong is so easy for so many? Not to mention... So profitable.
Take a look at the last election. "The most secure in history" say the democrats.

Fraud riddled and unfair say the republicans. But they don't do anything about it.

Old 02-06-2022, 02:34 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Take a look at the last election. "The most secure in history" say the democrats.

Fraud riddled and unfair say the republicans. But they don't do anything about it.

The republican party is about as useful and effective as a wet noodle in combat. But we've known that for years now.

Old 02-06-2022, 02:42 AM

16,072 posts, read 6,843,318 times
Bring not jobs but great jobs back to America and people will soon realise they
are to busy working and have no more time for fun and games ,TV and tabloids.

Old 02-06-2022, 02:47 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:

No wonder why. A lifelong Republican, rather than a Democrat, was really the one who said the election was the most secure in history. There is no possible way to dispute who said that. So please get your facts straight. But then, no doubt you quite strongly believe that Trump was, by far, the best American president ever since, Ronald Reagan, no, I mean since Abraham Lincoln. Surely, you also think it was quite highly decent and noble of Trump to ask Georgia Republicans to find him nearly 12,000 votes after that state had already recounted the votes more than once and certified them.

Old 02-06-2022, 02:50 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
No wonder. A lifelong Republican, rather than a Democrat, said the election was the most secure in history. So please get your facts straight. But then, no doubt you quite strongly believe that Trump was, by far, the best American president ever since, Ronald Reagan, no, I mean since Abraham Lincoln.
He was. And it's a waste of time to argue. Your mind is made up and so is mine.

Last edited by BeerGeek40; 02-06-2022 at 02:58 AM..

Old 02-06-2022, 09:35 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
He was. And it's a waste of time to argue. Your mind is made up and so is mine.
Indeed-

Democrats never listen.

I agree- Trump was the best president since Reagan. Democrats like old, corrupt, senile, Washington insiders who sell out American to the highest bidder, yet placate their "useful idiot" supporters by promoting far left agendas they really don't care about.

All the support of open borders, sexual deviants, criminals, "global warming", CRT and other BS democrat "issues" is just to maintain a loyal, idiotic voter base that will allow them to rip off the nation and gain personal wealth.

Trump was not a trained liar and a politician as usual, which is why the dems and RINOs hated him. He was cutting into their "get rich quick" schemes, using their office as a piggy bank, and wanted to get rid of him so they could get back to ripping off the nation.

Old 02-06-2022, 10:39 AM
Status: "Do not pass GO, do not collect $300 (used to be $200)" (set 8 days ago)

600 posts, read 274,092 times
I dunno; I've just seen the finger pointed at politicians and government for the three or so decades I've been sentient, all the while corps are global and more powerful than before due to tech and other factors. It seems like most of the next generations will bend the knee or be serfs (or both).
Edit: doesn't mean I myself give up. Never say die

Last edited by ElectronicOverlord; 02-06-2022 at 11:12 AM.. Reason: addendum

Old 02-06-2022, 10:53 AM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:

Epstein died in prison while Trump as POTUS and was a sleaze across Carter-Reagan-Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama-Trump administrations.

Who is this mysterious "side of good and decent" you're speaking of and why silent about this until 2022? Surely you can't be talking about a return to Trump or Bill Clinton.

Old 02-06-2022, 10:54 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:

When exactly did “ good and decent ever have traction in this world?

As it relates to Epstein, former AG Barr was satisfied with the autopsy. Sorry, you don’t buy it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies