Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2022, 05:15 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,338,054 times

Advertisements

... racism in the form of police brutality, unequal justice, etc... a lot of blacks have been assaulting Asians for more than 1 year. Admittedly, these are almost always low-class/underclass people who happen to be black.

However, if you are silent when it comes to black-on-Asian crime, and there's been TONS of it... if you only get upset when it's white people attacking blacks (and for the record, whites attack blacks far less often than you think they do)....

1. You are probably a Democrat voter; you voted for politicians who created and implemented "equity"-oriented like the bail reform laws of NY which now mean many arrestees are released on the same. Criminals are flooding the streets, and all law-abiding people (regardless of race) are at greater danger.
2. If rather than blacks stabbing, punching, and killing Asians, it was whites doing it to blacks, you would be outraged. You don't care - not because you're racist against Asians - but because the suffering of people is nothing but a means to an end as far as you're concerned: a method to attain political power.

For the record, I hate the Klan, white supremacist groups, and abhor the use of the N-word. But I would have thought that you leftists care about injustice done to ALL people groups, not just blacks. And frankly, even when the victim is white. But you seem to think only whites can be racist, and that when the victim isn't black (or in some cases, Hispanic), then it's not important.

But do keep it up. Hispanics and Asians are turning towards the Republican Party. Thank you.

Old 02-14-2022, 05:29 PM

6,740 posts, read 3,015,398 times

Man on skateboard sucker punches senior citizen in NJ

This thread seems like it's gonna be inflammatory.

Here's some more wood. Go!

Old 02-14-2022, 05:40 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,338,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post

Man on skateboard sucker punches senior citizen in NJ

This thread seems like it's gonna be inflammatory.

Here's some more wood. Go!

If and when there is any attack or violence against a black person, where the verbal or physical violence was unprovoked and unwarranted, I am in full support of the attacker being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The attacker was white? Yes; I support prosecution.

The attacker was Asian? Yes; I support prosecution.

The attacker was Hispanic? Yes; I support prosecution.

The attacker was black? Yes; I support prosecution.

I only wish that those who harp the loudest about racism were equal in their concern for different people groups, regardless of who is doing the violence.

Old 02-14-2022, 05:47 PM

6,740 posts, read 3,015,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
If and when there is any attack or violence against a black person, where the verbal or physical violence was unprovoked and unwarranted, I am in full support of the attacker being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The attacker was white? Yes; I support prosecution.

The attacker was Asian? Yes; I support prosecution.

The attacker was Hispanic? Yes; I support prosecution.

The attacker was black? Yes; I support prosecution.

I only wish that those who harp the loudest about racism were equal in their concern for different people groups, regardless of who is doing the violence.
That ship has sailed, bro.

People are too dug in and the climate is just not allowing any 'change of mind' for fear of the very mob they enabled turning on them.

There is no redemption. At best, only a slinking into the shadowed fringes should normalcy prevail.

Old 02-14-2022, 05:47 PM

1,655 posts, read 778,901 times
I think a lot of educated whites are just frustrated that all the bad things in society are worse in heavily black areas…obesity, violent crime, poverty, not graduating HS, teen pregnancy, etc.

Old 02-14-2022, 05:51 PM

19,887 posts, read 9,437,343 times
Well, that might be because some people think that the reason blacks are attacking Asians is because, in their opinion, they put the lie to the idea that the dice is stacked against minority groups because Asians as a group are so much more successful than blacks as a group.

I don't know if there is any truth to that, but anyone who would state such an idea as their opinion would almost certainly face accusations that they are racist.

But I will say that violence against innocent people is disgusting, no matter what race the perpetrator belongs to and no matter what race the victim is.

Old 02-14-2022, 05:55 PM

19,734 posts, read 10,164,521 times
All criminals should be prosecuted equally whatever race they are.

Old 02-14-2022, 06:03 PM

2,335 posts, read 817,697 times
I've never gotten the impression in reading this board that posts on racism were being started by minorities.

Old 02-14-2022, 07:44 PM

8,363 posts, read 2,985,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAmericaGo View Post
I think a lot of educated whites are just frustrated that all the bad things in society are worse in heavily black areas…obesity, violent crime, poverty, not graduating HS, teen pregnancy, etc.
I think they’re more frustrated that whites are often blamed for it. People need to take responsibility for their own failures.

Old 02-14-2022, 07:45 PM

13,900 posts, read 8,086,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreNB View Post
It’s painfully obvious that the vast majority of race related posts are started by whites who have no meaningful interactions with minorities. Yet, they complain the most about race. It’s pretty amazing how they’re experts on people they don’t interact with on a daily basis.
I grew up in San Francisco during the 60's and 70's. I learned at a young age to avoid the back of a bus whenever there was a crowd of Black teens. I've seen my share of vicious beatings. People like to talk about how dangerous SF is today but it was a lot worse when I was growing up. I lived in Dallas 1990-91 and didn't have a car. Had to always aware of my surrounding.

A Black male assaulting someone who is simply going about their day or seated on a public bus is nothing new. What is new are the attacks are now regularly caught on tape.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies