Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2022, 07:04 PM

5,730 posts, read 2,191,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
In France all hell is breaking lose. police breaking car windows, tear gas to families eating outside . The people of these nations are under attack. It is Communistic . Remember the burning and looting that Antifa and BlM and no accountablity. Now we really have peaceful protests and the commoners are being attacked and beaten.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...#disqus_thread
Almost like they want the first world to collapse? Why else would they have us idolize Cardi B and attack Joe Rogan? One questions the narrative and opens conversation, the other promotes mindless groupthink and trashy lyrics.

They are holding the US for last IMO, we’re just being conditioned to see other first world nations around us being forced to submit. It will be the most challenging for them to topple us and our bill of rights, that may be held for the next pandemic (or the next one after).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2022, 07:09 PM

33,563 posts, read 18,147,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Almost like they want the first world to collapse? Why else would they have us idolize Cardi B and attack Joe Rogan? One questions the narrative and opens conversation, the other promotes mindless groupthink and trashy lyrics.

They are holding the US for last IMO, we’re just being conditioned to see other first world nations around us being forced to submit. It will be the most challenging for them to topple us and our bill of rights, that may be held for the next pandemic (or the next one after).
Group think is their specialty. It is training by the communists to all think alike. They don't differ at all. The leftists are all in lock step with Group Think. The media showed them how to all think alike . No free thinkers allowed.

Old 02-12-2022, 09:47 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,046,900 times
We are all being tracked because of the technology we have today. Sometimes I wish the internet never existed, but that's advancement.

Old 02-12-2022, 10:40 PM

2,016 posts, read 3,520,415 times
Hey, we're from the government and we're here to help. We've been spying on you on social media, here's some propaganda to help keep you safe. And remember - the vaccines are SAFE and EFFECTIVE.

Old 02-13-2022, 10:38 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,581,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
We are all being tracked because of the technology we have today. Sometimes I wish the internet never existed, but that's advancement.
Its strange that so many people have the mindset of ' I dont care if they spy or track me, Im not doing anything illegal'...?

I have a feeling its not coincidence that so many people feel this way, they were basically taught to feel that way.

Old 02-13-2022, 10:41 AM

1,250 posts, read 677,871 times
She should get his address, go to his house, and give him a pamphlet on something random.

Old 02-13-2022, 11:06 AM

19,717 posts, read 10,112,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingandwondering View Post
She should get his address, go to his house, and give him a pamphlet on something random.
They would probably arrest her for something or shoot her.

Old 02-13-2022, 11:10 AM

43,630 posts, read 44,355,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
In France all hell is breaking lose. police breaking car windows, tear gas to families eating outside . The people of these nations are under attack. It is Communistic . Remember the burning and looting that Antifa and BlM and no accountablity. Now we really have peaceful protests and the commoners are being attacked and beaten.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...#disqus_thread
A travel vlogger known as Gabriel Traveler posted on YouTube a video where he happened to encounter a protest in Paris which he assumed was anti-Government, anti-vaccine and supporting the truckers in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEaFVRwilME

Old 02-13-2022, 11:34 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,262,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
That's so nice of the OPP to pay a personal visit to a likely protester before the event for the purpose of informing her of something I assume all Canadians already know.

I suppose the group organizing the protests ought to find out the officer's name and address so that they can make an unannounced courtesy call at her residence to let her know that they appreciate all the OPP is doing to identify and locate Canadian citizen that haven't committed a crime but seem to have political leanings they find concerning.
Ottawa Police have an advantage that other Canadians do NOT have,
They are not required to be Vaccinated, they have a choice and are not forced out of their jobs or denied access to cafes and events.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cwt_news/...62760365920258

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Americans gave up their privacy a long, long time ago.
Anything you do or say on the internet is there for anyone to look at.
It pays to be careful. I have never done Facebook or Twitter or any Social Media.
I refuse all Financial apps and even mail my Federal Income Payment every year.
No way am I connecting my Bank Accounts to the Corrupt Federal Government, that’s not to say they can’t get to it (they proved that in Canada this week when they confiscated funds and locked bank accounts) — but why should I make it easy for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Could you imagine if you replaced "truckers" with "blm"

the double standard is striking and should concern all
We see examples of the Double Standards daily now. People need to understand — this is perfectly acceptable to the Leftist Democrat controlled Media and much of the public in certain States must like it also…

They Vote FOR the Double Standards and appear clueless that they are losing Freedom with that Vote.

Old 02-13-2022, 11:35 AM

1,930 posts, read 818,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Fascism with a smile.
Canadian Stasi
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies