Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2022, 08:22 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
A California assembly woman has introduced legislation for mandatory vaxxes for ALL workers or employees. Have 45 days to get the second dose.

https://abc7.com/coronavirus-covid-1...yees/11556618/

Um, already talk of a 4 shot or second booster.
Liberals are such idiots.

That is a guarantee to collapse their state economy.

One wonders whether liberals are that stupid, or whether they are so consumed by self hate that they are essentially seeking suicide by proxy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2022, 08:23 AM

19,014 posts, read 27,562,983 times
Doesn't make ME feel better at all. And it feels very very depressive, to feel like a prodded animal, that has no control over its life.

BTW, newtovenice. What you describe in #27 is called Overton Windows.

Old 02-12-2022, 08:27 AM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Why anyone would insist that others get an injection of a substance that is nearly completely ineffective at doing what it was intended to do, and quite likely is damaging to the body, is beyond any rational person's ability to understand. But then, that is the point, isn't it? We are dealing with irrational people. Either irrational and stupid, or outright evil. Such individuals need to be warehoused in an insane asylum and be treated worse than animals there.

Old 02-12-2022, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

One wonders whether liberals are that stupid, or whether they are so consumed by self hate that they are essentially seeking suicide by proxy.

No. They know well enough that, as far as democrats are in power, they will receive government stimulus for "temporary" economy relief. It will, simply, be more money poured into their pockets. That state will turn into a cloak, that is last of their concerns, they will do well behind guarded walls in their compounds. Maybe, they'll make all drugs legal, so crowd will be on constant high don't care state. Who, then, care about politics.

Old 02-12-2022, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Why anyone would insist that others get an injection of a substance that is nearly completely ineffective at doing what it was intended to do, and quite likely is damaging to the body, is beyond any rational person's ability to understand. But then, that is the point, isn't it? We are dealing with irrational people. Either irrational and stupid, or outright evil. Such individuals need to be warehoused in an insane asylum and be treated worse than animals there.

If you can stomach listening to intelligent people for at least 30 min, here's why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRo-ieBEw-8&t=1929s

Old 02-12-2022, 10:11 AM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
If you can stomach listening to intelligent people for at least 30 min, here's why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRo-ieBEw-8&t=1929s
Very interesting video. I'm not a psychologist, but much of what he presented here, I have just intuitively known from the start of the covid thing. At least from a bird's eye view perspective. Being presented with some of the details was very informative and helps firm up some of these concepts for me. I think he is spot on in his approach and it fits what is and has been happening very, very well. I was quite surprised when he touched on the concept of "parallel society." He doesn't come at it from the same angle I do, but it is obviously the same concept.

What I call "brainwashing," he calls mass psychosis (which, he tells us, is closely related to hypnosis). I'm just thankful now (I haven't always been--at one point I considered it a disadvantage) that I've always been so stubborn and have never responded well to suggestion or "salesmanship." That tendency has obviously saved me from the mass psychosis so many people are stuck within right now.

Lots of other points worth considering from the video that I will have to digest and ponder.

It's also interesting to compare what this man is presenting with what Yuri Bezmenov presented back in the 1980s. Obviously this doctor is coming at it from a scientific/statistical/psychological point of view and Yuri from more of a political/psychological perspective, but they line up quite well in many ways.

Old 02-12-2022, 01:16 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,926,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResistTheReset View Post
The moving companies in California are about to be very busy.
Oh they're ridiculously busy as it is now. I'm in the middle of leaving the state and holy $%$ is it expensive to do so now. Booked waaay out and charging extreme premiums. Every single quote I recieved left me in shock. I asked 2 of them why rates are so high and he simply that the demand to move out of state is the highest they've every seen. If your destination is on the other side of the state line they bring the pain $$$.

Old 02-12-2022, 01:16 PM

8,117 posts, read 3,663,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Lol, but how can this be, according to this forum it has collapsed long time ago and everybody moved to Texas.

Old 02-12-2022, 04:39 PM

39,860 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
quit your job, become homeless, get 600 a month from the state.
Or go to Mexico, hop the border, get flown anywhere in the country for free and not have to be vaxxed or even tested. The "leadership" of this nation is utterly insane.

Old 02-12-2022, 04:47 PM

4,343 posts, read 2,227,253 times
I can only hope that the leverage of elections will mean Herr Newsom will veto this bill - assuming it passes the CA legislature.

Knowing it is hopelessly woke, it'll pass, but Newsom may veto it since his @ss is on the line. There may be just enough of a threat from people who actually work (and vote) in CA who don't want yet another mindless mandate, Newsom may feel enough heat to say no.

We'll chalk it up to "science" (but we'll all know it was power driven).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies