Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2022, 05:02 PM

20,049 posts, read 20,855,965 times

Advertisements

Haha! Wow.
IF this thing goes thru, you will see a mass exodus out of California like never before. It will be an historical event. And, sadly, pathetically, all the “refugees” will move with their same stupid idiotic voting habits. You have to wonder if this is planned.
Is this the true pandemic? Communism?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2022, 05:08 PM

2,355 posts, read 1,152,668 times
Here's a lesson to y'all: Don't vote for stupid people, much less stupid and totalitarian ones.

Old 02-12-2022, 05:49 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
What I'm finding interesting is there hasn't been one 'save the children/elderly' it's for the 'greater good of public health' we all 'need to do our part to protect XYZ' or 'vaccines are safe and save lives' post yet.

Did all the pro vaccine posters take the day off?

Or is the line where they finally stop and say: Huh. Mandatory for everybody? Huh. Maybe that's not a good idea.

Have we reached that line? Is this it?

Old 02-12-2022, 05:50 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
What I'm finding interesting is there hasn't been one 'save the children/elderly' it's for the 'greater good of public health' we all 'need to do our part to protect XYZ' or 'vaccines are safe and save lives' post yet.

Did all the pro vaccine posters take the day off?

Or is the line where they finally stop and say: Huh. Mandatory for everybody? Huh. Maybe that's not a good idea.

Have we reached that line? Is this it?
They are on the Canada/trucker thread spewing their venom towards the working class

Old 02-12-2022, 05:51 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
They are on the Canada/trucker thread spewing their venom towards the working class
Oh good grief.

Off tangent: saw a tweet today that read: "Screw the Olympics, I'm rooting for the truckers."

Old 02-12-2022, 07:00 PM

8,232 posts, read 3,492,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Why anyone would insist that others get an injection of a substance that is nearly completely ineffective at doing what it was intended to do, and quite likely is damaging to the body, is beyond any rational person's ability to understand. But then, that is the point, isn't it? We are dealing with irrational people. Either irrational and stupid, or outright evil. Such individuals need to be warehoused in an insane asylum and be treated worse than animals there.
Just because they say that it's for covid doesn't mean that it is really for covid. They lie. The true reason is known by them.

Old 02-12-2022, 07:07 PM

2,445 posts, read 1,068,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
A California assembly woman has introduced legislation for mandatory vaxxes for ALL workers or employees. Have 45 days to get the second dose.

https://abc7.com/coronavirus-covid-1...yees/11556618/

Um, already talk of a 4 shot or second booster.
I would never move to California they have lost their minds, I have been vaccinated and a booster. But I believe in choices, personal freedom.

Old 02-12-2022, 08:34 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger84Ag View Post
I would never move to California they have lost their minds, I have been vaccinated and a booster. But I believe in choices, personal freedom.

I've lived my entire life in California and one the best things we have is social freedom. Unlike the red Bible-thumper states, we don't have evangelicals in government telling us who we can love or what to believe. People here are tolerant -- if I wanted to be an atheist who dies my hair orange and wear socks with sandals, I could do that and one cares. Red states and MAGAism thrives on conformity. If you don't hate Biden, don't have a gun and don't go to church you are cast out.

Old 02-12-2022, 08:38 PM

6,102 posts, read 2,725,398 times
California along with NY have basically become totalitarian States.

Old 02-12-2022, 08:42 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
I've lived my entire life in California and one the best things we have is social freedom. Unlike the red Bible-thumper states, we don't have evangelicals in government telling us who we can love or what to believe. People here are tolerant -- if I wanted to be an atheist who dies my hair orange and wear socks with sandals, I could do that and one cares. Red states and MAGAism thrives on conformity. If you don't hate Biden, don't have a gun and don't go to church you are cast out.
History... people voted in an election against Prop 8 legalizing same sex marriage. It was thrown out by the California courts.

Did we forget that?

What was that about freedom?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies