Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2022, 09:50 AM

17,614 posts, read 6,894,659 times

Advertisements

Also, it would have been nice if this tidbit had been known prior to the fraudulent 2020 election. Well, the media would have just ignored it anyway. I don't watch legacy media, but I'm pretty confident they won't devote 0.0000001% of the time to this story that they spent on the Russian collusion hoax for 3+ years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2022, 10:08 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,599,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
So you're good with the spying on citizens and with an outside source hacking the White House servers, and possibly grabbing confidential material while they're at it?

an old saying goes as such "where their is smoke, there's fire"...i believe former's status as international businessman with at the time "known mob connections" gives up some rights when running for office..

i think when this current mess plays out we will have a completely disrupted republican populist party
vs the old traditional republicans......

i learned decades ago not to put any person on a pedestal as we are all humans

Old 02-13-2022, 10:29 AM

23,474 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
an old saying goes as such "where their is smoke, there's fire"...i believe former's status as international businessman with at the time "known mob connections" gives up some rights when running for office..

i think when this current mess plays out we will have a completely disrupted republican populist party
vs the old traditional republicans......

i learned decades ago not to put any person on a pedestal as we are all humans
Your last sentence appears to be faulty. This thread is about the possible crimes of Obama and Hillary. That you are excusing them to rant about Trump over something that you cannot prove, along with your refusal in answering the question that I had asked you, only means you must have both Obama and Hillary on such high pedestals that you feel the need to deflect for them.

Old 02-13-2022, 10:38 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Your last sentence appears to be faulty. This thread is about the possible crimes of Obama and Hillary. That you are excusing them to rant about Trump over something that you cannot prove, along with your refusal in answering the question that I had asked you, only means you must have both Obama and Hillary on such high pedestals that you feel the need to deflect for them.
That is the problem. This crime is bigger than Watergate; the difference is that republicans HELPED with the prosecution of Watergate. The democrats will help hide and obstruct any investigation of their own.

The investigation will not suddenly stop until they arrive at the sources of the crime, which are Hillary and Obama. It may take three years, when we have a republican in the White House who will remove Obama/Biden's traiterous DOJ and FBI, until justice is served.

For the time being, the DOJ and FBI (who probably have all the information) will obstruct the investigation as long as they can.

It's just a matter of time at this point for Hillary and Obama.

Old 02-13-2022, 10:40 AM

9,546 posts, read 7,065,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
One wonders if justice will finally be delivered, with Hillary and Obama being tried for treason, when the republicans re-gain the White House and dismantle Obama's DOJ and FBI.

The evidence is quite clear and mounting that Hillary and Obama conspired to disrupt the Trump presidency and falsely laid the groundwork for impeachment. Obviously, this is sedition, which should be punishable by death or life in prison.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-trump-russia/

The democrats have very strong incentives to cheat in the upcoming elections, as it could be a matter of life and death for their favorite criminals.

In an interview, Valerie Jarret DID NOT DENY that Obama had direct knowledge and helped implement the Russian hoax. Obviously he did, as he was the only one who had the authority and the apparatus to implement the plan.

Justice will not be served until the fascists are removed from The Oval Office, House, and Senate. When that happens, Obama and Hillary better run to their favorite marxist refuge to avoid prosecution.
I completely agree. But if we are relying on the likes of McConnell or Romney, nothing will happen. Maybe a token low level player will get 3 years in minimum security, but the big fish like Obama and Clinton will remain free.

It’s all one big club and Maga ain’t in it.

Old 02-13-2022, 10:41 AM

26,469 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Pretty much true of both sides. Whatever.
This was a coup. Let me guess, you think January 6 was an insurrection where democracy was nearly extinguished, but the Democrats launch a coup and you are like "whatever."

Old 02-13-2022, 10:42 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,599,265 times
Quote:

the USA has moved considerably to the right from a world view spectrum since 1980 and reagun....
i believe clinton wanted to hook into this popularity and passed NAFTA and became for all purposes "republican lite"...there is virtually no support for common people and unions anywhere, right or left

there are rumbling within the left while the right demonizes unions, and that is the reason i am hoping for the democrats to get back to their roots....

the clintons while not forced im sure let the CIA into their backwater Arkansas and became junior parners

i dont care for the clintons for the reasons i said, they helped push the party away from its traditional support for labor....

in the decades of former being in the new york headlines i am sure connections to mobster were pointed out, i can remember reading them...there are no squeaky clean humans

obama missed the boat when NOT cleaning up our financial institutions IMO not a big fan if him either

Old 02-13-2022, 10:59 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Nice deflection. Nobody ever tried to undermine a president the way Hilda, Obama, and the Demos did. Everybody knows they did it. Now there is the proof. My only question is what took so long?

There isn't any need to undermine dismal demented Biden. He's wrecked himself all on his own in full public display.
Bingo…and the denial is going to be strong, lol.

Old 02-13-2022, 11:29 AM

23,474 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
the USA has moved considerably to the right from a world view spectrum since 1980 and reagun....
i believe clinton wanted to hook into this popularity and passed NAFTA and became for all purposes "republican lite"...there is virtually no support for common people and unions anywhere, right or left

there are rumbling within the left while the right demonizes unions, and that is the reason i am hoping for the democrats to get back to their roots....

the clintons while not forced im sure let the CIA into their backwater Arkansas and became junior parners

i dont care for the clintons for the reasons i said, they helped push the party away from its traditional support for labor....

in the decades of former being in the new york headlines i am sure connections to mobster were pointed out, i can remember reading them...there are no squeaky clean humans

obama missed the boat when NOT cleaning up our financial institutions IMO not a big fan if him either
You're still deflecting from the topic.

Old 02-13-2022, 11:47 AM

15,821 posts, read 6,527,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
This was a coup. Let me guess, you think January 6 was an insurrection where democracy was nearly extinguished, but the Democrats launch a coup and you are like "whatever."
A coup? No, not by definition. If true, it was a political maneuver that both sides employ. Hillary & Benghazi; remember that? Trump and the Republican party spent just as much effort sewing doubt about Hillary. It's SoP in Washington politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies