Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does anyone think Hillary could have spied on Trump without Obama's knowledge and help?
No- Obama knew and is an accomplice 76 96.20%
Yes- Obama had no idea and is not involved 3 3.80%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2022, 04:38 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times

Advertisements

Recent revelations have shown that Hillary hired computer and surveilance experts to eavesdrop and spy on donald trump in Trump Tower as well as the White House. Obviously, access to the White House is very difficult and is one of the most secure locations in DC. There is NO WAY that anyone could have gained access to the White House, installed electronics and bugging devices, and processed that information without a tremendous amount of help from the Obama admin and with direct knowledge from Obama.

So........................ is there ANYONE here who thinks that Hillary concocted the Russian hoax and then installed sureveilance equipment in the White House and on White House computers without Obama's knowledge?

Obviously not- Of course, this implies that Hillary and Obama colluded to spy on Trump, gain access to classified information, and attempt a removal of an elected president. In other words, both knowingly committed treason against the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2022, 06:20 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,007,828 times
I'm not sure. I have read part of Mr. Durham's charging instrument, but not the whole thing.

I will say this: If Ms. Clinton and her staff engaged in this activity, I think they should be charged and tried.

I know this seems odd to some: indict and try those that engage in illegal activity. I think any politician should be charged, if there is a basis for it. Trump, Obama, Clinton, whomever.

I guess the question must be asked: Since so many Trump supporters approved of then-President Trump using his Presidential Power of Pardon to pardon Manafort, Stone, et al, would these same people be upset if President Biden used that same power to pardon Hillary Clinton, etc?

The Rule of Law must be consistent.

Old 02-14-2022, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I'm not sure. I have read part of Mr. Durham's charging instrument, but not the whole thing.

I will say this: If Ms. Clinton and her staff engaged in this activity, I think they should be charged and tried.

I know this seems odd to some: indict and try those that engage in illegal activity. I think any politician should be charged, if there is a basis for it. Trump, Obama, Clinton, whomever.

I guess the question must be asked: Since so many Trump supporters approved of then-President Trump using his Presidential Power of Pardon to pardon Manafort, Stone, et al, would these same people be upset if President Biden used that same power to pardon Hillary Clinton, etc?

The Rule of Law must be consistent.
It appears there is a document already that shows Obama was briefed on the plan prior to implementation.

We now KNOW that Obama and Hillary committed treason and espionage. It is just a matter of time now. The CIA and the FBI BOTH have the information on Hillary and Obama, but have done NOTHING.

Old 02-14-2022, 06:37 AM

23,976 posts, read 15,078,314 times
Campaigns placing spies in the other's camp is a common tactic. So is oppositional research.

Breaking into offices and electronic devices has always been unacceptable.

And the law should apply to all. But some never get caught.

Old 02-14-2022, 06:38 AM

21,931 posts, read 9,498,367 times
It's proven that he DID help or at least KNEW about it. https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...elligence.html

Old 02-14-2022, 07:35 AM

24,489 posts, read 17,226,594 times
They all knew what was going on and worse is they were so smug about it because they knew that if they were caught they would never face prosecution. If caught the media would cover for them by downplaying their actions and distracting the audience with other news.

There was an interview with Obama during the 2016 campaign and Obama said that Trump would never be President. When he said it he came off as being so calculating, so cold, like he knew the fix was in. The way Obama said it I think Trump is lucky he got out of DC alive.

The likes of Obama and Hillary really are above the law.

Old 02-14-2022, 07:38 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,664 times
If time us "regular people" stand up and stop this madness from both sides soon or we are going to be too far gone to save ourselves. Its time that we start holding even our own party accountable for their actions. Nobody should be allowed to be above the law. It doesn't matter what, where, when, how or who. NOBODY for NO REASON.

Old 02-14-2022, 07:40 AM

2,136 posts, read 1,207,283 times
Define 'spied ' with or w/o anyone's help.

Old 02-14-2022, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Campaigns placing spies in the other's camp is a common tactic. So is oppositional research.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni...p-russia-probe

Ummmm............................. NIXON RESIGNED FOR THIS BEFORE HE WAS IMPEACHED!:smac k:

Also, Nixon did not hack the WHITE HOUSE COMPUTERS. This, of course, is espionage and treason. It is insane that liberals would suggest that an attempt to unseat an elected president is just "normal". Are dems that insane?

OBAMA WAS BRIEFED ON THIS OPERATION AND APPROVED IT. Who the hell else do you think authorized Hillary to "bug" the White House computers before he left?

Old 02-14-2022, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post

People fail to understand this-

THEY BUGGED AND HACKED THE WHITE HOUSE WHEN TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT.

Also, NIXON WAS FORCED TO RESIGN FOR FAR LESS.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni...p-russia-probe

Above is the evidence that Obama knew about bugging the servers. One of the democrat moderators eliminated the other thread, as I am sure she is an Obama fan and can't accept the fact that he is a traitor to the nation.

Last edited by hawkeye2009; 02-14-2022 at 08:22 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies