Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2022, 03:18 PM

24,278 posts, read 16,955,928 times

Advertisements

I wonder what this hacker thinks about antifa that caused Billions in damages death and destruction?

They seem to really hate Freedom loving non violent Truckers that merely blocked a few streets and honked their horns..

I would say that hackers like this one with all the miss spellings etc.. are the real threat here. Who is paying them to sow discord and false information?

On another thread here it talked about how a trailer loaded with guns was stolen out of a storage yard. Are the Truckers arming themselves or is there an imminent false flag attack coming?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2022, 07:24 AM

23,484 posts, read 23,823,319 times
Seems pretty obvious that this was a state action. Whatever. Nothing's surprising anymore.

I'm on that list a half dozen times or so. Verified it myself. Waiting for the spam to start rolling in.

Old 02-15-2022, 07:27 AM

24,352 posts, read 22,910,715 times
I think a Freedom Convoy donor can more than handle any ANTIFA fascist thug that may try to give them a hard time.
Watch the video where the Canada dingus steals a flag from a 13 year old girl and then breaks his ankle when he tries attacking the girl's dad.

Old 02-20-2022, 08:16 PM

10,116 posts, read 15,791,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Oh well. Sucks for those people.
Not really. At least around here and in my social circles, if anyone I know's name is on the list, people either won't care or they will think more highly of that person for putting their money where their mouth is instead of just complaining about politics and not taking action of any sort.

In my area there are local businesses who openly have Let's Go Brandon signs inside and outside. There was an attempt to "cancel" a local supermarket chain in Louisiana and Mississippi because its founder was at the Capitol on January 6 but that business is going as strong as ever before. The "boycott" which involved mainly black Democrats fizzled out after some of them went to another supermarket then found that owner also supports Trump. I'm sure a lot of the Freedom Convoy supporters in Canada come from more conservative provinces similar to Louisiana and Mississippi and nobody around them cares if their names are released.

Old 02-20-2022, 08:35 PM

4,915 posts, read 3,595,793 times
And yet they can't find Epstein's list?

Old 02-20-2022, 08:37 PM

5,716 posts, read 2,165,608 times
I wish I was one of them

Old 02-21-2022, 07:44 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,618,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
I wish I was one of them
I wish I knew that list would be released, then I could have donated under all sorts of fun names like "Joe Biden"

Old 02-21-2022, 07:51 AM

21,395 posts, read 10,450,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Why would anyone think this is a smart move? LOL The Govt freezing the bank acct is just going to add fuel to the fire, wont be long until these people arm themselves and say enough is enough, what will their govt do then?
They’re itching for a reaction so they can lock up all political dissidents. Either way, the government wins and the people lose. Too bad so many people go along with it like the government is just. Scary times.

Old 02-21-2022, 07:56 AM

21,395 posts, read 10,450,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Not really. At least around here and in my social circles, if anyone I know's name is on the list, people either won't care or they will think more highly of that person for putting their money where their mouth is instead of just complaining about politics and not taking action of any sort.

In my area there are local businesses who openly have Let's Go Brandon signs inside and outside. There was an attempt to "cancel" a local supermarket chain in Louisiana and Mississippi because its founder was at the Capitol on January 6 but that business is going as strong as ever before. The "boycott" which involved mainly black Democrats fizzled out after some of them went to another supermarket then found that owner also supports Trump. I'm sure a lot of the Freedom Convoy supporters in Canada come from more conservative provinces similar to Louisiana and Mississippi and nobody around them cares if their names are released.
Sure it’s all harmless here in the United States, but in Trudeau’s Canada those donors’ assets can be frozen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies