Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2022, 05:10 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,249,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Accusation? Why do you now care about accusations?

How you read it? Who cares how you read it, it's what is actually said.

"unusually difficult in fact." Based off of what? Be specific.

You've made a lot of "what ifs" and provided nothing other than your opinion....
Over 2 years is unusually long. Official press releases actually state how difficult it has been.
I’m taking the official opinion of someone who does this for a living and is tasked with doing this kind of work everyday. The person who is in charge. Do you know better? Really?
https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2022...d-trump-jr-and

I’m providing links to official statements. Quotes.
You have provided zero links.
It is not just my opinion but the opinion of the person who is in charge of the prosecution.
And the opinion of deutche bank. You can google that one yourself.
And the opinion of his (former) accountants.
And the opinion of his former personal lawyer.

It should be noted that ivanka- the person in charge of the bank relationship - has been silent.
Trump has provided his opinion but no evidence to back it up as far as I can tell. Please link to any financial evidence that he has provided that attempts to show the accusations are not true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2022, 05:38 PM

46,260 posts, read 27,078,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Over 2 years is unusually long. Official press releases actually state how difficult it has been.
I’m taking the official opinion of someone who does this for a living and is tasked with doing this kind of work everyday. The person who is in charge. Do you know better? Really?
https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2022...d-trump-jr-and
No. Because they are not providing anything opinions....

Lets look shall we?

Quote:
I’m providing links to official statements. Quotes.
Yes a lot of opinions.
Quote:
You have provided zero links.
Yes, you have not.

Quote:
It is not just my opinion but the opinion of the person who is in charge of the prosecution.
So?

Quote:
And the opinion of deutche bank. You can google that one yourself.
Opinion, yes?
Quote:
And the opinion of his (former) accountants.
Opinion, yes?
Quote:
And the opinion of his former personal lawyer.
Opinion, yes?

Quote:
It should be noted that ivanka- the person in charge of the bank relationship - has been silent.
Who cares, really?

Quote:
Trump has provided his opinion but no evidence to back it up as far as I can tell.
So, now you want proof of opinions?

Quote:
Please link to any financial evidence that he has provided that attempts to show the accusations are not true.
Why should I or anyone have to provide anything to what you think is an opinion? Prove you opinions, you said them, now prove them.

Old 02-15-2022, 06:35 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,306,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
is Donald Trump or Trump Org accused of borrowing (for example) $100MM on a building by claiming it's worth $200MM when they ("Trump") hid evidence it was only worth $50MM? Or that a banker knew it was worth $50MM and still lent them $100MM
Quote:
no, that doesn't say what I asked. And it wasn't intended as any "trick question" or weaseling out.

I want Tish James - or anyone - to be able to allege fraud. That is, someone named "Trump" committed fraud by knowingly overstating assets in order to gain financing. Or that a banker was complicit in the fraud.

I thought you said you knew what you were talking about regarding money & finances.

Might not have been you in the last thread (ie, when Tish James did all this slow drip "we got him now!" in mid-January). But most of the "average posters" had no idea what they were talking about or looking for.

Old 02-15-2022, 07:15 PM

37,179 posts, read 19,179,477 times
Quote:
no, that doesn't say what I asked. And it wasn't intended as any "trick question" or weaseling out.

I want Tish James - or anyone - to be able to allege fraud. That is, someone named "Trump" committed fraud by knowingly overstating assets in order to gain financing. Or that a banker was complicit in the fraud.

I thought you said you knew what you were talking about regarding money & finances.

Might not have been you in the last thread (ie, when Tish James did all this slow drip "we got him now!" in mid-January). But most of the "average posters" had no idea what they were talking about or looking for.
I guess we'll have to wait until the indictments drop to get the full scoop.

Old 02-15-2022, 07:18 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,194,328 times
Quote:

Bingo…but muh Tish got him now..but wait there’s more, but wait there’s more…..

Old 02-15-2022, 07:20 PM

46,260 posts, read 27,078,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I guess we'll have to wait until the indictments drop to get the full scoop.
Now the left is worried about indictments...after 4+ years of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA....

BUT NOW, we'll wait for indictments....good lord folks, you cannot make this stuff up.

Old 02-15-2022, 07:25 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,194,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Now the left is worried about indictments...after 4+ years of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA....

BUT NOW, we'll wait for indictments....good lord folks, you cannot make this stuff up.
It’s absolutely priceless. Been laughing since the news broke about poor Hillary and the denial is hilarious.

Old 02-15-2022, 07:30 PM

Quote:
IIRC, when that originally came up, Calamari was living in the apartment rent free, but it was not claimed as part of his compensation.

Bender is not the one I was talking about. I'll have to find the article.
yes, you will. Because Bender was named in a link - along with the female Deutsche Bank employee- as having talked to the NY legal folks (may even be a grand jury, I'm not going back to look) back in December.

Old 02-15-2022, 07:34 PM

I need to start a youtube channel and monetize if that bald-headed chucklehead can get 800K+ followers/beliebers.

Old 02-15-2022, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Here's a blowup from the letter. It was in the Daily Mail link I posted previously, but it its too small to read unless you blow it up. The Bates Number is in the lower right hand corner.
thanks for not answering the question. The question was: "What is the page 1 'Wallace Affirmation'?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies