Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is there any difference between the Mueller and Durham probe?
No- libs just don't like the outcome 18 78.26%
Yes- Somehow investigation of the same event using the same process is different 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2022, 06:01 PM

34,252 posts, read 19,254,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
It's not so much that they're lazy and uninformed. They're scared to death of the truth, so they willingly choose to bury their tiny little heads in the sand and ignore it. Their entire reputation and agenda is based on lies and innuendo. Lies and innuendo that they swallowed up hook line and sinker. Because of their unbridled and passionate hatred of Trump they were more than willing to believe anything that the media made up about him. If the media held Trump responsible for the Holocaust they'd believe it. They wouldn't dare seek out the truth. Now it's come back to bite them in the ass. Good I'm glad, they deserve everything that's coming to them.

Hopefully in November of 2022 and 2024 they and their cohorts in the media will be relegated to the dust bin of history never to arise again.

Find your right wing friend thats in IT. Ask him to read JUST the filings. Then ask his opinion.

DNS monitoring is not spying. There are massive troves of this data that you can buy, or if you are the customer can hire someone to examine for you. Since you know....most folks arent experts at DNS monitoring. Which the government did in 2014. BTW IF your friend IS good at IT send them this link from back then which is a good overview of some of the discussions around this at a technical level, and includes links to what is purported to be the data. As they point out you cannot rely on this as its not from a original source. Original source data is available from companies and network logs. Id put it at near 100% the CIA can provide it as well as that would be a vital intelligence tool, and defensive tool in the event of a war with almost any opponent so perhaps the DOD as well.

https://krypt3ia.wordpress.com/2016/...fabank-russia/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2022, 06:07 PM

29,972 posts, read 18,533,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
This may sound weird, but I think a government that allows the former politicians investigations to continue? Is the sort of government I want even if it is moronic and politicized. Hear me out. The WORST abuses will come from a government that immediately stops any investigations into things that were started.

This sort of nonsense may hurt us as a country some, but the government that cancels them will be the sort thats far more harmful.
Well..................... you are describing the democrat party, as they:

1. conducted an "investigation" into Trump when they knew up front he was innocent

2. the whole purpose of the Mueller investigation was to smear and topple Trump. As we have found, the incriminating information found by Mueller against Hillary was never acted upon. This shows quite clearly they were not interested in THE TRUTH, only smears against Trump.

3. The Hillary Hoax

a. precipitated an effort by Pelosi to attempt impeachment of Trump. Thus Hillary's hoax and lie was directed toward removing Trump from office with a LIE.
b. Hillary's hoax increased tensions between the US and Russia, with Hillary sabre rattling about "retaliation" and suggestions of war. This hoax could have precipitated a war in which millions died, just in an attempt for her to gain more power.
c. cost the tax payers untold millions in taxpayer expenses and three years of "investigations" into a hoax

4. Quite clearly have committed treason and espionage against a sitting US president. This degree of espionage is far greater than the cumulative efforts of our enemies since the inception of the US. So we had A FORMER PRESIDENT AND FIRST LADY COMMITTING ACTS OF ESPIONAGE GREATER THAN THAT FOR WHICH THE ROSENBERGS WERE EXECUTED.

Never in the history of the US have we had "US citizens" attack the office of the presidency and the nation for their own personal gain.

5. Deceived democrat voters for five years into supporting a hoax so that they might commit a crime. Obviously, HILLARY AND OBAMA HAVE CONTEMPT AND SCORN FOR DEMOCRAT VOTERS. They both assumed that democrat voters (and the media) were too stupid to figure out the truth.

If you want to continue to support a party that laughed at you and felt you were too dense to see through their scam, well............................. that is pathologic. Clearly Obama and Hillary have shown that they despise you, the average voter, and care only about their power.

The democrats contended THAT TRUMP WAS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY. How many times did they say that? As it turns out, HILLARY, THE DNC, AND OBAMA ARE A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY.

Old 02-16-2022, 06:15 PM

19,100 posts, read 16,901,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
he was appointed Special investigator by then AG William Barr ...and has been asked to CONTINUE said investigation by CURRENT AG Merrick Garland

the AG (who is head of the DoJ) has the authority to appoint special councils/investigators
I know as I posted in #23 but thanks for the response....

Old 02-16-2022, 06:33 PM

23,000 posts, read 12,154,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
The day Fox is considered "real Journalists" we may have to re-evaluate if civilization as we know it has ended. But that aside your the only responder to provide a constructive answer unlike the echo chamber counterparts. I knew Barr had ordered the original investigation but his term as AG has ended and I was wondering how Durham could continue.

From your article I gleaned a few things:

"Under U.S. code, the special counsel would produce a "confidential report" and is ordered to "submit to the Attorney General a final report, and such interim reports as he deems appropriate in a form that will permit public dissemination."

"Garland, during his confirmation hearing, said he saw "no reason" why Durham should not continue his investigation, and added that he is "a great believer in transparency," when asked about making Durham’s eventual report public. But Garland said he would "have to talk with Durham and understand the nature of what he's been doing and the nature of his report."

So there shouldn't be any public disclosure unless the the current AG deems it appropriate to release and there's no evidence his office has approved that yet by any public statement.
If you don't like the links to certain media then perhaps you should do your own research? (beggars cannot be choosers, or something like that)

Anyway, seems Garland has not only allowed Durham to continue but had approved his budget as well.
https://news.yahoo.com/garland-claim...035800996.html

Old 02-16-2022, 06:38 PM

13,338 posts, read 4,183,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
Well here are the Mueller results....although I thought the GOP led Senate Intelligence Committee report was much more provocative

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury

Durham has some non-stories that have no legs.
Vox? LOL. I hope the DNC is paying you to shovel b.s. Don't do it for free.

Old 02-16-2022, 06:44 PM

13,338 posts, read 4,183,905 times
After watching Mueller under oath in Congress, you know that was 50 million taxpayers dollar plus wasted. That guy has the same brain damage as Biden. He looked pathetic and every time he was exposed in questions and facts he took the 5th. A prosecutor taking the 5th in valid questions in under oath says it all about this hoax.

Old 02-16-2022, 06:46 PM

17,924 posts, read 27,329,645 times
Is there any difference between the Mueller and Durham probe?

A No- libs just don't like the outcome
B Yes- Somehow investigation of the same event using the same process is different
C About 33 million bucks.

I'll take C for 200.

Old 02-16-2022, 06:46 PM

5,039 posts, read 6,319,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
True-

In the "Mueller Investigation", the "investigators" already knew that the accusations were a hoax started by
Hillary. The whole purpose was a data mining, fishing expedition to try to discredit Trump, even though they knew he was innocent. So...................................... after THREE YEARS they concluded he was innnocent.
"If we had had confidence the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." - Robert Mueller

You have an interesting definition of "innocent".

Old 02-16-2022, 07:01 PM

23,000 posts, read 12,154,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
"If we had had confidence the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." - Robert Mueller

You have an interesting definition of "innocent".
To paraphrase Mueller, who stated under oath, 'Iraq has WMD's' and 'Iraq is a threat'.

Old 02-16-2022, 07:10 PM

19,100 posts, read 16,901,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
If you don't like the links to certain media then perhaps you should do your own research? (beggars cannot be choosers, or something like that)

Anyway, seems Garland has not only allowed Durham to continue but had approved his budget as well.
https://news.yahoo.com/garland-claim...035800996.html
What are you talking about, did you miss the part where I thanked you for the link and quoted paragraphs from it? I don't have to like Fox as a journalistic source and when available will choose something else but you were the only one to provide a link that explains how Durham is allowed to continue, ok..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies