Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2022, 02:14 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,901,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post

If anybody is looking to blame anybody, for all this craziness, they need to blame the politicians for their weak on crime stance in way too many areas around the country.

"Weak on crime" is a severe understatement at this point.

More like "aiding and abetting".

Old 02-15-2022, 02:17 PM

8,770 posts, read 5,059,025 times
Walmart has some wines, that are more expensive then those steaks. I noticed today, they have big screen tv`s right next to the doors. I guess it dosen`t matter.....if they want it, they are going to take it no matter where it is.

Old 02-15-2022, 02:23 PM

50,308 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Can’t blame them since many cities do not prosecute shoplifters anymore. I haven’t seen that at my local Walmart, but they lock up their tools, Blu-ray Discs and socks now.

I’m sure people will cry racism, but Walmart has the right to protect their profits. I will admit that if I saw that, I’d probably wouldn’t buy it since I can shop at our local military commissary…. If you even think about shoplifting there, the Army’s Military Police will arrest you. Civilians will not face the military justice system, but will face charges in a federal court.

If anybody is looking to blame anybody, for all this craziness, they need to blame the politicians for their weak on crime stance in way too many areas around the country. And regardless of what the left says, crime has exploded, especially shoplifting.
San Diego doesn't have much of a hood but the Walmarts in the area that is have to lock up lots of stuff. They all cried racism too. Well hey, if the shoe fits. Quit stealing everything and that stereotype will stop.

Old 02-15-2022, 02:24 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Locked Metal Cages are rrrrrrrracist.

Old 02-15-2022, 02:29 PM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Brandon's reign of incompetence continues.

I wonder if we'll still even be a First World country by the time we kick their butts out of Congress this November?

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-f...ep-shoplifters

I figured it was a fine day to post a story from the esteemed Zero Hedge
On a side note: Never by steaks in Walmart, they are the lowest quality meet you can find.

Old 02-15-2022, 02:38 PM

16,076 posts, read 21,154,079 times
You people are nuts if you think this has just become an issue in the last year, have you been hiding under rocks?

Old 02-15-2022, 02:39 PM

8,046 posts, read 10,638,176 times
Quote:
Can’t blame them since many cities do not prosecute shoplifters anymore. I haven’t seen that at my local Walmart, but they lock up their tools, Blu-ray Discs and socks now.

I’m sure people will cry racism, but Walmart has the right to protect their profits. I will admit that if I saw that, I’d probably wouldn’t buy it since I can shop at our local military commissary…. If you even think about shoplifting there, the Army’s Military Police will arrest you. Civilians will not face the military justice system, but will face charges in a federal court.

If anybody is looking to blame anybody, for all this craziness, they need to blame the politicians for their weak on crime stance in way too many areas around the country. And regardless of what the left says, crime has exploded, especially shoplifting.
I needed to get razor blades and shaving gel for my son. He works full time and in college full time with little time to shop.

I grudgingly went to Walmart after finding the prices at our local Walgreens ridiculous. Well, the prices were better, but I had to wait my turn for the Walmart associate to unlock the case to the razor blades and shaving cream. I had to pay for my items right there at the checkout they have now installed in the health and beauty area - could not carry the items to the regiester up front or anywhere else. I had no problem with doing that. I don't blame them one bit. They cannot continue to be robbed blind.

But I mean, people can't even pay for razor blades and shaving cream? What in the heck?

Old 02-15-2022, 02:40 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,723,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by osu1978 View Post
Meat wrapped in chains? Racist!
White Supremacist transphobic domestic terrorist mysogynistic fascist cis-gendered heteronormative alt-right misinformation spreaders

Old 02-15-2022, 02:41 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,901,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
White Supremacist transphobic domestic terrorist mysogynistic fascist cis-gendered heteronormative alt-right misinformation spreaders

You forgot insurrectionist

Old 02-15-2022, 02:42 PM

16,076 posts, read 21,154,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
I needed to get razor blades and shaving gel for my son. He works full time and in college full time with little time to shop.

I grudgingly went to Walmart after finding the prices at our local Walgreens ridiculous. Well, the prices were better, but I had to wait my turn for the Walmart associate to unlock the case to the razor blades and shaving cream. I had to pay for my items right there at the checkout they have now installed in the health and beauty area - could not carry the items to the regiester up front or anywhere else. I had no problem with doing that. I don't blame them one bit. They cannot continue to be robbed blind.

But I mean, people can't even pay for razor blades and shaving cream? What in the heck?
They don't steal them because they can't afford them, they steal them for resale, in bulk. It's been a problem for years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies