Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2022, 07:57 PM

10,088 posts, read 7,763,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Your dear leader is a proven liar. Like, hundreds of times now. It actually cost him an election when he lied about his academic record, scholarships IQ, etc.

What do we say about people who live in glass houses???

I do believe Biden when he bragged on camera about getting a Ukrainian official fired for investigating Hunter Biden though. Fits in with the Biden crime family's standard operating procedure... Arrogantly sloppy.
And look what their dear friend Hillary did accusing Trump of Russian collusion. You don't hear about that on CNN. But then no one listens to CNN.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2022, 08:00 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,033,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
https://youtu.be/G2H3EO_zinU

Tucker Carlson tells it like it is...scary stuff.

Is there a way to fight it?
Yes there is a way to fight such a thing. But everybody needs to get serious about growing up first and get practical and sensible and start working together cooperatively and reasonably instead of being divided conspiranoids hysterically pointing fingers at each other.

Old 02-15-2022, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windecks View Post
Ahem that’s Trustfund baby Tucker Carlson.
Tucker is great. He's pretty smart and a big threat to the left. I believe his show is one of the highest rated cable news shows. People love him. You prefer humpty dumpy on CNN. That's OK, we all have our preferences.

Old 02-15-2022, 08:02 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Forget Tucker Carlson saying it, we can see whats going on with our own eyes
now justin castreau's admiration of chinese dictatorships makes a lot more sense.

Old 02-15-2022, 08:04 PM

17,619 posts, read 17,665,401 times
Dictatorship is hyperbole. But both leaders are moving towards tyranny over the citizens. If allowed to take such power without checks on their authority then the threat will continue to grow.

Old 02-15-2022, 08:04 PM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
https://youtu.be/G2H3EO_zinU

Tucker Carlson tells it like it is...scary stuff.

Is there a way to fight it?

Yep, and both of these democracies actively support the ultra-right forces in Ukraine. ( Canada is actually even training Ukrainian Nazi forces for the subversive activities for quite some time already as it turned out.)

I find it all very, very odd.

Old 02-15-2022, 08:05 PM

41,959 posts, read 75,183,468 times
Bwah hahahaha. I wouldn't believe Tucker Carlson if he told me the grass was green. What a drama queen.

Old 02-15-2022, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Yes there is a way to fight such a thing. But everybody needs to get serious about growing up first and get practical and sensible and start working together cooperatively and reasonably instead of being divided conspiranoids hysterically pointing fingers at each other.

Well you see how much power Trudeau has. Those truckers were in it to win it but got scared of all the threats and getting their trucks taken away, bank accts frozen or emptied and being labeled as terrorists. All they did was peacefully protest.

I wish people would unite and do something. We need to stop just standing around and accepting it.

Old 02-15-2022, 08:15 PM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Your dear leader is a proven liar. Like, hundreds of times now. It actually cost him an election when he lied about his academic record, scholarships IQ, etc.

What do we say about people who live in glass houses???

I do believe Biden when he bragged on camera about getting a Ukrainian official fired for investigating Hunter Biden though. Fits in with the Biden crime family's standard operating procedure... Arrogantly sloppy.

Oh, but Tucker Carlson has a few viewers in Russia, so watch out

I checked just in case for the future reference, what is "few viewers" exactly.

That's the translation of his videos in Russian on Youtube.

Only 120 K subscribers.

That's indeed only few Russians that are watching/listening him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4R6UBBoTCQ

Those few who do watch him however, are pleasantly surprised that not ALL American media is brainwashing, and some journalists still have independent opinion.

Old 02-15-2022, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windecks View Post
His show is literally designed to make you mad at the dumbest issues while real issues are ignored.

See, you bring up CNN as if I give a damn about CNN.

It’s corporate news. Like Fox. They all work for the same interests. Just compete for which side gets to control our opinion. Fox is just more blatant about what it does.

CNN despite being seen as ‘leftist’ still manufactured consent for war when it came to Iraq. Doesn’t touch on real issues either if it is detrimental to it’s sponsors.

Your getting mad at one branch while holding onto another branch of the same exact tree.
Welcome to this forum. I see by your low post count that you hadn't been here long. I just want to welcome you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies