Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2022, 02:32 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times

Advertisements

One person’s mountain is another molehill. Don’t like what public school teaches? Look for a private school to your liking. Can’t find one? Homeschool. You can teach your children as you see fit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2022, 02:34 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
There are about 35,000 private K-12 schools in the US and 99.95% don’t belong to NAIC. It is unknown what percentage of its members attended the 2020 conference, let alone the workshop being discussed. More likely, conference attendees hit the bar.

Most private k-12 schools are religiously affiliated.
Are you saying you approve of the content simply because it hasn't been adopted nationwide?

Old 02-16-2022, 02:38 PM

8,043 posts, read 10,634,161 times
A child's sexuality is none of a teacher's or a school administrator's business.

Likewise, there is no need for a student to know about his or her teachers' sexuality.

I again ask the question:

Are people that are fixated sexually on children purposely getting into these professions in order to have greater access to kids?

I mean what in the actual hell is going on?

Old 02-16-2022, 02:43 PM

596 posts, read 895,255 times
I personally think that the earlier the sexual education starts, the less embarrassing it is.

Old 02-16-2022, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
A child's sexuality is none of a teacher's or a school administrator's business.

I again ask the question:

Are people that are fixated sexually on children purposely getting into these professions in order to have greater access to kids?

I mean what in the actual hell is going on?
I hear you loud and clear. I've seen you ask this question. The supporters of this nonsense see nothing wrong with it.

I think any adult that supports this should also be subject to the style of group discussion at work.

Sit next to coworkers and talk about your feels. Describe what your lady and man bits look like. Make sure to point at them so the discussion leader knows that you know the right names to call them. Express every sexual emotion you've had in group discussion, even the 'funny' ones. Need at least 25 coworkers in that room. Maybe sit in a circle so you can all face each other.

Oh and fill out all the worksheets on all your sexual fantasies and gender benders and be sure to turn it in to HR on they way out. Name right at the top.

Sound appropriate? All you supporters up for that? Because that's what you are supporting for CHILDREN.

Old 02-16-2022, 02:59 PM

8,043 posts, read 10,634,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I hear you loud and clear. I've seen you ask this question. The supporters of this nonsense see nothing wrong with it.

I think any adult that supports this should also be subject to the style of group discussion at work.

Sit next to coworkers and talk about your feels. Describe what your lady and man bits look like. Make sure to point at them so the discussion leader knows that you know the right names to call them. Express every sexual emotion you've had in group discussion, even the 'funny' ones. Need at least 25 coworkers in that room. Maybe sit in a circle so you can all face each other.

Oh and fill out all the worksheets on all your sexual fantasies and gender benders and be sure to turn it in to HR on they way out. Name right at the top.

Sound appropriate? All you supporters up for that? Because that's what you are supporting for CHILDREN.
I agree. Let them also sit around and read some of these graphic books they want the kids to read out loud, on a microphone/loud speaker, while facing each other and looking each other in the eye. With expression. And with gestures that go along with what they are reading. Record it all on video for all the world to see. See how that goes.

See how smug they are about how "progressive" they all are then.

Old 02-16-2022, 03:08 PM

13,954 posts, read 5,623,969 times
Private schools are a voluntary association. With that in mind, the flow chart is pretty simple for any concerned parent:

Concerned Parent - does your school teach all that qu33r inclusive, trans-blah blah nonsense?
  • Yes - do not enroll your kids, go find another school, return to question
  • No - enroll kids, end/break
Not very complicated.

Old 02-16-2022, 03:12 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
What is your opinion of a grown man chatting up a 4 year old about their sexual organs, showing them pictures and grooming them for more intense sexual conversations?

Imagine the guy is in a park and approaches the kids on the swings. You'd support that?
She just checked with her professor and has been instructed to respond "yes"

Old 02-16-2022, 03:23 PM

24,120 posts, read 32,468,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
One person’s mountain is another molehill. Don’t like what public school teaches? Look for a private school to your liking. Can’t find one? Homeschool. You can teach your children as you see fit.
This.

The original post was linked to something written by Breitbart, an extreme right-wing propaganda source.

Is Homosexuality normal? According to the American Psychiatric Association, is is a sexual orientation and not a mental disorder.

Many Christian denominations welcome LGBTQIA + individuals into full church participation, including serving as pastors. Additionally, the nation's largest Jewish denomination, the Reform movement affirms and welcomes people who are LGBTQIA + and "non gender conforming" individuals.

If you want to live in the 1950s. find a fundamentalist Christian school.

Old 02-16-2022, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
This.

The original post was linked to something written by Breitbart, an extreme right-wing propaganda source.

Is Homosexuality normal? According to the American Psychiatric Association, is is a sexual orientation and not a mental disorder.

Many Christian denominations welcome LGBTQIA + individuals into full church participation, including serving as pastors. Additionally, the nation's largest Jewish denomination, the Reform movement affirms and welcomes people who are LGBTQIA + and "non gender conforming" individuals.

If you want to live in the 1950s. find a fundamentalist Christian school.
I guarantee you haven't looked at the story.

It has multiple videos of the conference itself as well as illustrations.

You can see for yourself. Direct from the source, no filter. Skip on by all the text since you don't want to read it. Watch every video.

Did you know they call any parent who objects a "Puritan"? That's super tolerant, no? Great way for educators to learn how to have an UNBIASED discussion with a parent.

Last edited by newtovenice; 02-16-2022 at 04:15 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies