Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2022, 07:09 AM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
The defendant is also MALE.

And they are placing HIM -- a 26 year old adult MALE -- in a detention facility for girls.

And his crime is sexually assaulting a 10 year old girl.

THAT'S why there is an outcry. As usual MSM leaves all the important facts out of the story. Because transgenders feel are more important than protecting girls. And I highly doubt this person is tran. Probably is using it to HIS advantage. Worked. His sentence is like a fat kid being sentenced to do time in a candy store.
This guy only decided he was transgender after he got caught and was facing prison with other men. He has no long history of being trans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2022, 07:11 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,376,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
She committed the assault at 17 back in 2014. They didn't find out who she was until 2019 when DNA evidence linked her to the crime. They didn't arrest her until 2020.

The question is, if you committed a crime when you were 16, but you weren't caught until you were 26. Should you be tried as an adult or a minor?

Of course you're right, but that doesn't make for sensational, click-bait headlines.

Old 02-17-2022, 07:30 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,206,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
You mean HE!
That's fine. I was just trying to emphasize that the whole "26-year old is being tried as a juvenile" is for a crime they committed as a minor. Which doesn't seem controversial to me.

Does them being transgender mean they should be tried as an adult? What exactly is the problem here?

Old 02-17-2022, 07:35 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,939,806 times
Quote:
That's fine. I was just trying to emphasize that the whole "26-year old is being tried as a juvenile" is for a crime they committed as a minor. Which doesn't seem controversial to me.

Does them being transgender mean they should be tried as an adult? What exactly is the problem here?
The problem is this sex offender like girls/women.

Since HE is identifying as a trans and tried as a juvie, this ADULT MALE sex offender is being placed in a juvie facility for GIRLS.

That's the problem.

Can we all connect the dots on this one? I hope so. It cannot be any more clear.

Old 02-17-2022, 07:38 AM

20,458 posts, read 12,378,099 times
Quote:
She committed the assault at 17 back in 2014. They didn't find out who she was until 2019 when DNA evidence linked her to the crime. They didn't arrest her until 2020.

The question is, if you committed a crime when you were 16, but you weren't caught until you were 26. Should you be tried as an adult or a minor?
i have a real problem calling a man who at 17 raped a girl in a bathroom, a "she".

and if you are 17 years old and you RAPE A LITTLE GIRL YOU GO TO JAIL LIKE A GROWN FRIGGIN MAN

Old 02-17-2022, 07:39 AM

20,458 posts, read 12,378,099 times
Quote:

Since HE is identifying as a trans and tried as a juvie, this ADULT MALE sex offender is being placed in a juvie facility for GIRLS.

That's the problem.

Can we all connect the dots on this one? I hope so. It cannot be any more clear.
Yep. The left has lost its mind.
A man who raped a girl, calls himself a woman and gets put into a jail with a bunch of...

wait for it....

GIRLS!

Because it is the right thing to do.

Old 02-17-2022, 07:44 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,939,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Yep. The left has lost its mind.
A man who raped a girl, calls himself a woman and gets put into a jail with a bunch of...

wait for it....

GIRLS!

Because it is the right thing to do.
And YAHOO left the fact that this is MALE out of the story. Refers the criminal as 'she' throughout. An people are confused as to wondering why this is a story.

Because the MAIN FACT that MAKES it a story ... is left out.

Yet people still trust the MSM. Condemn anyone who dares look at other sources as a whack job.

It's disgusting all around.

Old 02-17-2022, 07:50 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:

That's the problem.

I read the entire story on Yahoo! A place I usually skim, and I noticed that they never mentioned a thing about that.

And people still believe in the media.

The media's job is to get the entire story, not just parts of it.

This is what they do. They tell part of the story so as to get people all worked up, but never finish the story. It's no different than when they alter videos to show only certain parts in order to push a narrative, knowing damn good and well that a) most won't even read past the headline b) won't read the entire article anyway which means c) there's no way most will even seek out other information about the story.

And that's how they get some people to keep voting in policies that are damaging.

Old 02-17-2022, 09:02 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,206,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
i have a real problem calling a man who at 17 raped a girl in a bathroom, a "she".

and if you are 17 years old and you RAPE A LITTLE GIRL YOU GO TO JAIL LIKE A GROWN FRIGGIN MAN
I was responding to the OP who seemed to emphasize the age(26) and a policy of not trying juveniles as adults.

You stated that a 17-year old rapist should go to adult prison. Fine. What about a 16-year old rapist? Or a 15-year old rapist?

I don't agree with what happened in this case. I just felt the OP was being dishonest.

PS: I only skimmed through a couple articles which both referred to the perpetrator as a she. I'm not familiar with the case.

Old 02-17-2022, 11:59 AM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times
Quote:

I’m just keeping it real. Not only are they putting an adult in a juvenile prison, they’re putting an adult male RAPIST in a juvenile girl’s’ facility. I don’t care if he’s kept separate, it’s wrong on every single level.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies