Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2022, 12:35 PM

73,014 posts, read 62,607,656 times

Advertisements

I'll just say this. I would never go and randomly attack anyone. I exercise the non-aggression principle. I don't start a fight. I will defend myself, but I will never attack anyone. These anti-Asian attacks, that is a deplorable thing to do. Said persons doing this violent, hateful crap deserve whatever punishment they get. I also want to mention this. I am very well aware of the Black on Asian attacks going on. I will condemn them, as they are to be condemned. There is a type of thinking I won't be falling into.

I will not take an understanding attitude when someone says "On average, Blacks are more violent, and therefore, I'm best served avoiding them". I am going to be disturbed when someone takes that attitude. To me it is personal, because what said person is saying "you're people are violent, so I'm not going to associate with you either". I'm not going to take the "I understand if you view me with distrust and skepticism. My people are kind fo violent". I'm not going to take that mindset. I have nothing to gain from it and everything to lose.

I will, however, condemn the attacks that have been taking place. The persons involved in this violence need to be stopped ASAP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2022, 03:01 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,831,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
How much more spoiling and pampering before race baiters decide it’s enough? Answer: It will never be enough.
Sadly, I'm sure you're right.

All of us have ancestors who were abused somewhere/sometime on earth. Mine were coal miners in Scotland and at least one was a Native American.

I started out mowing lawns at about 10 years old. In Jr. High, I worked summers at packing sheds, loading boxcars. In high school, I held a variety of minimum wage jobs. After college, I became a teacher. I invested wisely and today I'm worth a couple mil.

Most of us have risen above our poor beginnings to achieve success.

For the rest, history has become a permanent excuse for self-inflicted failure.

Last edited by Futuremauian; 04-12-2022 at 03:13 PM..

Old 04-12-2022, 03:22 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
Who Murdered All The Asian Women—And Who’s Covering It Up?

Why is so much Violence against Asians not being Reported by Main-stream Media?

https://xenagoguevicene.files.wordpr...0755.png?w=904

Black-on-Asian violence is a bloody reality. According to the federal Bureau of Justice Statistics criminal victimization report published in 2019, 182,230 Asians in America were victims of violent crime in 2018. Black offenders were the perpetrators in a whopping 27.5% of those cases—the highest of any racial group. Given that black Americans make up only 12% of the population, that means black offenders on a per capita basis commit more than five times as many violent attacks on Asians as whites or Hispanics.

• THOSE STATS are from 2018...I'm CERTAIN that 2020 will be 'Way Worse'...so the Question is Why?
  • Why are Blacks targeting Asians to Commit Crime...and WHY IS THE MEDIA Not Reporting it?
Link to Article

Thoughts / Comments ?

I think the powers that be found out people were citing their data, especially table 14 (Percent of violent incidents, by victim and offender race). So in the new revised version of the PDF they quietly and drastically changed the data, to now claim that for most of their statistics they do not have enough confidence in the data.

†Significant difference from comparison group at the 95% confidence level.

Just a month ago blacks were shown to be responsible for 27% of violence against Asians, and whites tied Asians at 24.1%. This made Asians the only race to encounter more violence from an outside race, then by people of their own race.

So why did they change the data four years after releasing their report? And why not update the PDF to say that they modified its contents? The below links all reported the data as it used to be, but now it's all altered somehow.

DOJ Report: For Black Victims of Violent Crime, 70.3% of Offenders Are Fellow Blacks, 10.6% of Offenders Are White

The ‘Black-Asian Conflict’ Is a Problematic Trope — and It’s Time to End It

Last edited by Wapasha; 04-12-2022 at 03:46 PM..

Old 04-12-2022, 03:26 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
Sadly, I'm sure you're right.

All of us have ancestors who were abused somewhere/sometime on earth. Mine were coal miners in Scotland and at least one was a Native American.

I started out mowing lawns at about 10 years old. In Jr. High, I worked summers at packing sheds, loading boxcars. In high school, I held a variety of minimum wage jobs. After college, I became a teacher. I invested wisely and today I'm worth a couple mil.

Most of us have risen above our poor beginnings to achieve success.

For the rest, history has become a permanent excuse for self-inflicted failure.
Many of the people coming from parts of Europe fled, because they were treated as peasants, serfs and land owner slaves. For most of the history of man, the vast majority of people were ruled over as nothing more than slaves, or lowly peasants who were not allowed to own land, forced to work the land by wealthy land owners, and they certainly were not allowed to be a free people.

Old 04-12-2022, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I think the powers that be found out people were citing their data, especially table 14 (Percent of violent incidents, by victim and offender race). So in the new revised web site they quietly and drastically changed the data, to now claim that for most of their statistics they do not have enough confidence in the data.

†Significant difference from comparison group at the 95% confidence level.

Just a month ago blacks were responsible for 27% of violence against Asians. This made Asians the only race to encounter more violence from an outside race, then by people of their own race.
I read here on City Data that the FBI has begun intentionally obfuscating data regarding the race of criminals. (We would hate to offend criminals.)

Has anyone else noticed this?

Old 04-12-2022, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Many of the people coming from parts of Europe fled, because they were treated as peasants, serfs and land owner slaves. For most of the history of man, the vast majority of people were ruled over as nothing more than slaves, or lowly peasants who were not allowed to own land, forced to work the land by wealthy land owners, and they certainly were not allowed to be a free people.
Most of Asia and Africa had it equally bad.

Old 04-12-2022, 07:32 PM

16,556 posts, read 10,630,149 times
The guy who wrote this article is willfully blind. He says this:

Quote:
It’s clear that this isn’t a coincidence. There’s an active effort being made to direct Asian American anger at the Black community, and it’s rooted in White establishment anxiety over emerging coalitions among the rising Black and Brown majority of the United States.
Without a shred of evidence to support it. Or, he says this:

Quote:
Never mind that the data doesn’t normalize for geographic circumstances — how much of this is because Asians and Black people are more likely to intersect due to Asian immigrant enclaves existing adjacent to or interspersed with Black communities?
In the city of about 76,000 where I live, the population is about 54% non-Hispanic white and 29% Asian. Our proximity to each other is not causing violent hate crimes.

Oh well, dude. Keep making excuses for the "problematic trope" that is resulting in Asian people being maimed and killed.

Old 04-12-2022, 07:34 PM

73,014 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
The guy who wrote this article is willfully blind. He says this:

Without a shred of evidence to support it. Or, he says this:

In the city of about 76,000 where I live, the population is about 54% non-Hispanic white and 29% Asian. Our proximity to each other is not causing violent hate crimes.

Oh well, dude. Keep making excuses for the "problematic trope" that is resulting in Asian people being maimed and killed.
People commit hate crimes because they hate people that aren't them, and in addition, they view everything through the lens of "violence is the answer to everything". How do you prevent people from being hateful and having a violent mindset?

Old 04-12-2022, 08:31 PM

31,048 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I'll just say this. I would never go and randomly attack anyone. I exercise the non-aggression principle. I don't start a fight. I will defend myself, but I will never attack anyone. These anti-Asian attacks, that is a deplorable thing to do. Said persons doing this violent, hateful crap deserve whatever punishment they get. I also want to mention this. I am very well aware of the Black on Asian attacks going on. I will condemn them, as they are to be condemned. There is a type of thinking I won't be falling into.

I will not take an understanding attitude when someone says "On average, Blacks are more violent, and therefore, I'm best served avoiding them". I am going to be disturbed when someone takes that attitude. To me it is personal, because what said person is saying "you're people are violent, so I'm not going to associate with you either". I'm not going to take the "I understand if you view me with distrust and skepticism. My people are kind fo violent". I'm not going to take that mindset. I have nothing to gain from it and everything to lose.

I will, however, condemn the attacks that have been taking place. The persons involved in this violence need to be stopped ASAP.
All true, but it appears that most of the individuals that have been attacking and killing Asian people are repeat violent Offenders. The only people calling for letting these "repeat violent Offenders" out of jail or prison are Liberal Democrats. The problem is with Liberal Democrat Leaders and their desire to free violent criminals.

Old 04-12-2022, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
People commit hate crimes because they hate people that aren't them, and in addition, they view everything through the lens of "violence is the answer to everything". How do you prevent people from being hateful and having a violent mindset?
Probably the only way to change this is to get young black children from ghettos AWAY from their toxic family members who teach them to hate and teach them that they are life's losers.

Boarding schools perhaps? It worked to socialize an entire generation in fledgling Israel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies