Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2022, 05:30 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,868,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Are these crimes being congregated in one area? I ask this because in the past when you do have tensions between Blacks and Asians, it's usually due to gang violence and turf wars going on between the gangs.
I have never heard about this tension. The tension I have mostly seen/ heard about is Asian stores in Black neighborhoods, which usually leads to conflict.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2022, 06:55 PM

73,007 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
I haven't heard about any turf battles between Asians and blacks in many years.

What we are seeing over and over today are black predators attacking frail, elderly, Asians.

I believe that the same thing would be happening to more elderly Caucasians except that the predators are well-aware of white people's history of vigilante justice.
Actually, some underclass thugs are doing this to White people, YOUNG White people. And those some thugs would murder other Black people. Said persons don't care about any vigilante justice or the like. Those particular thugs have nothing to lose. The Black working class, middle class, and upper class, they have far more to lose. And furthermore, far more to hope for. The underclass thugs within the Black population don't care about anyone, not even their own kind. The biggest victims of violence perpetrated by the underclass thugs within the Black population, are Black people themselves. Said thugs will hurt their own. They have no sense of unity or pride. All that is there is nihilism, anger, and "(explicative) the world" mentality. The rest of the Black population has nothing to do with that.

Old 04-19-2022, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
I have never heard about this tension. The tension I have mostly seen/ heard about is Asian stores in Black neighborhoods, which usually leads to conflict.
That particular dynamic has driven many conflicts. Go look at the LA riots of 1992. Many rioters started going after Korean-owned stores. The persons doing the rioting had little to lose but their lives. Ever notice no middle class Blacks or upper class Blacks rioting or attacking people? It's not a coincidence.

Old 04-19-2022, 07:27 PM

The media has brought up crimes committed by Blacks against Asians. Anyone remember the LA riots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dvwn4aXE8s

Old 04-21-2022, 02:23 AM

10,453 posts, read 4,036,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Actually, some underclass thugs are doing this to White people, YOUNG White people. And those some thugs would murder other Black people. Said persons don't care about any vigilante justice or the like. Those particular thugs have nothing to lose. The Black working class, middle class, and upper class, they have far more to lose. And furthermore, far more to hope for. The underclass thugs within the Black population don't care about anyone, not even their own kind. The biggest victims of violence perpetrated by the underclass thugs within the Black population, are Black people themselves. Said thugs will hurt their own. They have no sense of unity or pride. All that is there is nihilism, anger, and "(explicative) the world" mentality. The rest of the Black population has nothing to do with that.
I know in Miami, the police had issues with a real bad batch of drugs that made some people go absolutely nuts. One guy tried to eat the face off of a homeless dude. Could there be a wave of bad drugs going through these areas?

Old 04-21-2022, 02:26 AM

10,453 posts, read 4,036,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The media has brought up crimes committed by Blacks against Asians. Anyone remember the LA riots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dvwn4aXE8s
Are these the same riots that happened after the Rodney King beating verdict? Only thing I remember was a bunch of punks going after a truck driver.

Old 04-21-2022, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Are these the same riots that happened after the Rodney King beating verdict? Only thing I remember was a bunch of punks going after a truck driver.
Same riots.

Old 04-21-2022, 04:42 AM

Quote:
I know in Miami, the police had issues with a real bad batch of drugs that made some people go absolutely nuts. One guy tried to eat the face off of a homeless dude. Could there be a wave of bad drugs going through these areas?
Bath salts. Rudy Eugene. He tried to bite someone's face off ended up getting killed.

And Miami has a history of racial tensions as well. This erupted into riots several times in the 1980s.

Old 04-21-2022, 04:55 AM

432 posts, read 285,059 times
27% you say and whites are 60% of the hate crimes against asians. Now lets talk about whites committing 55% of ALL HATE CRIMES THATS MORE THAN DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF THE NEXT GROUP. Why are yt people so violent and hateful? Also i would focus on my own race dying off if i were you yt supremacist you only make up 8% of the global population and youre dying off in record numbers in America. Not to mention you have Negative birth rates which can't be reversed it's over buddy. This is what happens when you spend your entire existence trying to oppress gods FIRST AND ONLY CHILDREN. Blacks will be here long after you and were here hundreds of thousands of years before you. Keep committing genocide like your doing in Ukraine and it will be even worse for you yt supremacist.

Old 04-21-2022, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Are these crimes being congregated in one area? I ask this because in the past when you do have tensions between Blacks and Asians, it's usually due to gang violence and turf wars going on between the gangs.
Reply #2.

There aren't alot of Asian gangs relative to other groups. And alot of the Asian gangs are Cambodian, Laotian, and Hmong gangs. There There is also the Triad, but that's more life the mafia.

None of this is gang related. None of this has to do with gang rivalry. This is predatory behavior, coward behavior. No gang task force could solve what we're seeing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies