Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2022, 09:22 PM

29,874 posts, read 25,016,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
No I am sorry, many people take Biden seriously, including Putin.

You are wrong on all fronts, and you are definitely not sorry. You are carrying water for the Biden administration, which already stated it does not work for you.

When Putin attacks, then the war will have begun. But there is definitely no guarantee he will do it. Just because a guy who lost his marbles many years ago told you something, doesn't make it so. It is not evidence of anything besides your own gullibility.

In all likelihood, China is far more likely to take Taiwan, and if they do, the left still will not pay as much attention to it as they do to Putin. He is your favorite political football of all. Forget TDS... The left has a bad case of PDS (Putin Derangement syndrome).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2022, 09:23 PM

20,908 posts, read 9,625,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Can you imagine a summit between Biden and Putin? Putin will be convinced the entire country is as senile and incompetent (and incontinent) as old Oatmeal. Not a pretty picture. I can't imagine anything good can come out of such a meeting for the US or for NATO.
In case you've forgotten, they've already had a summit.

Old 02-20-2022, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
You are wrong on all fronts, and you are definitely not sorry. You are carrying water for the Biden administration, which already stated it does not work for you.

When Putin attacks, then the war will have begun. But there is definitely no guarantee he will do it. Just because a guy who lost his marbles many years ago told you something, doesn't make it so. It is not evidence of anything besides your own gullibility.

In all likelihood, China is far more likely to take Taiwan, and if they do, the left still will not pay as much attention to it as they do to Putin.
I just love the equivocation of the right-wingers. Their statements don't even make any logical sense. They are simultaneously saying Putin will invade Ukraine, but then just a couple sentences later, tell you it is unlikely. They're pretty much just flailing away saying anything they possibly can to attack Biden.

They are even acting as if the whole thing is some sort of setup by Biden to boost his flagging poll ratings ... as if all those troop buildups the satellite images are capturing are all some sort of elaborate fake. And of course, no matter what happens, they will find some way to blame Biden: If Putin attacks Ukraine, they will say Biden should have done something, or that Biden really wanted the war. If Putin decides not to attack, they will find some way of blaming Biden for that, too - maybe they'll say he caved in to some demand that he shouldn't have. It is all just random flailing away, trying to find some way to blame Biden for anything that happens.

Old 02-20-2022, 09:38 PM

29,874 posts, read 25,016,103 times
Quote:
I just love the equivocation of the right-wingers. Their statements don't even make any logical sense. They are simultaneously saying Putin will invade Ukraine, but then just a couple sentences later, tell you it is unlikely. They're pretty much just flailing away saying anything they possibly can to attack Biden.

They are even acting as if the whole thing is some sort of setup by Biden to boost his flagging poll ratings ... as if all those troop buildups the satellite images are capturing are all some sort of elaborate fake. And of course, no matter what happens, they will find some way to blame Biden: If Putin attacks Ukraine, they will say Biden should have done something, or that Biden really wanted the war. If Putin decides not to attack, they will find some way of blaming Biden for that, too - maybe they'll say he caved in to some demand that he shouldn't have. It is all just random flailing away, trying to find some way to blame Biden for anything that happens.

I never said he would attack. I said when he does, then and only then does the war begin. We have a demented puppet trying to convince his gullible followers (you) that war is imminent, and you blindly accept anything dear leader says. So, you are working under the false premise that war is inevitable, which is not the case at all. You just have that built into your head.

Putin is probably trolling you and the demented despot.

Old 02-20-2022, 09:40 PM

9,389 posts, read 7,023,510 times
Hell I'd rather them send AOC at this point than Biden. At least she'd bust his balls about his white privilege.

Old 02-20-2022, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I never said he would attack. I said when he does, then and only then does the war begin. We have a demented puppet trying to convince his gullible followers (you) that war is imminent, and you blindly accept anything dear leader says. So, you are working under the false premise that war is inevitable, which is not the case at all. You just have that built into your head.

Putin is probably trolling you and the demented despot.
Where did I say a war was inevitable? No where.

I mean, it seems like it has a high degree of probability, but you never know. Maybe Putin will back down. In fact I hope he does, though I'm not counting on it.

But, he did take Crimea 8 years ago, did he not? The rest of Ukraine would seem to be the next logical step.

Now, if he does indeed invade Ukraine, it's going to be fun watching the reactions of the right-wingers who are insisting the whole thing is a bluff.

Old 02-20-2022, 10:06 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,962,371 times
Presidents Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin have “accepted the principle” of a summit

Lord help us... Joe isn't equipped to read nursery rhymes to kindergarteners... let alone negotiate with Putin.

Old 02-20-2022, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Presidents Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin have “accepted the principle” of a summit

Lord help us... Joe isn't equipped to read nursery rhymes to kindergarteners... let alone negotiate with Putin.
Once again ... he already did that last year:
Quote:
In case you've forgotten, they've already had a summit.

Old 02-20-2022, 10:10 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,644,556 times
Quote:
Where did I say a war was inevitable? No where.

I mean, it seems like it has a high degree of probability, but you never know. Maybe Putin will back down. In fact I hope he does, though I'm not counting on it.

But, he did take Crimea 8 years ago, did he not? The rest of Ukraine would seem to be the next logical step.

Now, if he does indeed invade Ukraine, it's going to be fun watching the reactions of the right-wingers who are insisting the whole thing is a bluff.
No war to protect the Biden's Ukrainian cash flow investments $$$.

Old 02-20-2022, 10:11 PM

2,364 posts, read 1,163,594 times
I wonder if Joe is going to threaten to wrap a chain around Vladi's head.
If Joe can handle Corn Pop, he can send Vladi running away with his tail between his legs.
You go! Joe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies