Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2022, 02:35 PM

2,284 posts, read 636,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
You can't just patent a DNA sequence. The patent involves modified nucleic acids containing a sequence which could be administered and then would code for proteins that might have usefulness in treating cancer. They list approximately 5000 different protein sequences they claim to be covered in the patent.

Furthermore, I searched the patent in question for that sequence, and found no matches.
Quote:
The Supreme Court's ruling did allow that DNA manipulated in a lab is eligible to be patented because DNA sequences altered by humans are not found in nature.
https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/und...g/genepatents/

So yes you can.

We don’t know the purpose, what is claimed on a patent may not be true intention.

Go to file : MNC2USCON6SQLST.txt
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2022, 02:51 PM

12,033 posts, read 6,564,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
19 nucleotide match from random is incredibly low.

But you know what's even more damning? This is not any random 19 nucleotides. It's literally the 19 nucleotides to turn a bat virus into a human virus.
This ^^ remember in the beginning of all this Tucker kept having this escaped Chinese female virologist who worked at that Wuhan lab and had the “evidence” she had stolen from the lab that it had been genetically engendered. She was manic about getting this information out and then…..poof!
We never hear about her again… or she got disappeared??

Old 02-22-2022, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
This ^^ remember in the beginning of all this Tucker kept having this escaped Chinese female virologist who worked at that Wuhan lab and had the “evidence” she had stolen from the lab that it had been genetically engendered. She was manic about getting this information out and then…..poof!
We never hear about her again… or she got disappeared??
I don’t watch Tucker or TV in general so I cannot speak to any of that. However, since 2020 I’ve been sure this virus has been engineered due to the furin cleavage site. This is an artificial insert to allow the virus to infect humans - at the same time it makes it useless at infecting bats. This virus cannot survive in bats. Just humans.

Old 02-22-2022, 03:44 PM

15,066 posts, read 8,625,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
I think if you research this further you will find that the connection between the Wuhan lab and vaccine research is well, fake news. These ridiculous conspiracy theories circulate ad nauseam and people still fall for them. It's unfortunate.
Wow, talk about being totally disconnected from reality. Further research you say? What, pray tell, have you done personally, with regard to research? The obvious answer is nothing at all, because the history of this repeating fraud dates back 50+ years (actually over 100 years). And it’s idiotically the same freaking script, over and over again. No, the unfortunate thing is, we never seem to have a shortage of people who insist on remaining as blind as the bats these mad scientists extract the viruses from. Before, it was pig viruses.

That’s right, the FAKE SWINE FLU PANDEMIC of 1976, and the rushed Swine Flu vaccine that had to be halted after harming so many people. Do some further research on that! Back in the day, even 60 minutes did an expose’ on it, and you can still find that on YouTube, if you research a little further!

Next, they pulled the same scam, using the same script, and the same God damned virus in 2009! And they wanted to vaccinate EVERYONE then too …. it’s almost a mirror image of today’s Wuhan Flu script, with all of the familiar trimmings … the forced vaccinations of healthcare workers and the subsequent protests …. the fake statistics from the CDC to create the appearance of a pandemic that didn’t exist. CBS News correspondent Sheryl Attkisson uncovered all of the details, but as ought to sound familiar by now, the big news piece was relegated to a news story that got little airtime.

What did Attkisson discover? Through FOI, she discovered that the CDC not only secretly stopped counting flu cases (in violation of a federal mandate) that they did so because they had already discovered that all of the cases they claimed to be H1N1 Swine Flu, wasn’t swine flu, or any strain of influenza at all, yet they continued to push the fraud, and injected millions with a rushed experimental H1N1 vaccine. You like apples? Ho do you like them apples? Sound familiar? It should, as the same thing is happening RIGHT NOW.

Now, if you are going to lie, why lie small when you can lie real big …. Guess what the CDC did? Just a few weeks after Attkisson published the story about the CDC’s documents proving that there were no cases of Swine Flu in the great pandemic scam, the CDC published a piece in PubMed, claiming there had been 22 Million cases of Swine Flu by October of 2009!

This is how you rewrite history, George Orwell style. So now, if anyone brings up the Swine Flu scam of 2009, the “Fact Checkers” point to the PubMed article, and say “See? 22 Million Cases!”. Guess why this style of fake news and propaganda keeps working? People just like you refuse to do “further research’! What you do is a Google Search “swine flu 2009” and the first few pages will point you to the propaganda and fact checkers. That’s how this works.

(BTW, Fauci was eyeballs deep in the Swine Flu scam too)

Quote:

I had a very interesting conversation with my cardiologist about the origins of Covid and how I think the time line in wrong. He told me that in the early fall of 2019 so many people were coming in with what they thought was an early flu. However, the flu tests were all coming back negative. They thought the tests were flawed, but they have always been highly reliable.

I told him what I had in late September of 2019 was unlike anything I had seen in my 25 years as a Respiratory Therapist, and unlike anything I've ever experienced in my life. This bug grabbed my chest like an octopus and I've never wheezed like that in my life. I was miserable for 8 weeks.
Now this is educated speculation only, but many learned researchers believe that contrary to the common narrative, Sars COV2 was not proficient in air born transmissibility, and was likely introduced via seasonal flu vaccines in the early fall of 2019. This allowed the controlled release at strategically selected locations, and that further spread was based on “contact contamination”, assisted as needed by managed spread through contaminated corona virus test kits, explaining the unprecedented mass testing of asymptomatic people.

Of course, this surely sounds like whacky conspiracy theory to you, no doubt. However, if those cases were indeed cropping up in September of 2019 as your doctor claimed, rather than the late December 2019 to January 2020 timeline as the official narrative claims, well, I’ve already pointed you to two other events that were total frauds, in 1976 and 2009. But that’s not the only examples …. We also have SARS and MERS, too, and a lot to discuss there, but for the sake of space and time, we’ll leave that as additional homework for you, as you do further research.

Quote:
I think Wuhan was just another mutation like Delta and Omicron, and that there was an earlier version of the bug circulating before the pandemic ignited in Wuhan. My cardiologist agrees with me. It was unusual to see severe flu cases that early in the season.
Of course it is …. it’s the latest version of the original SARS virus, (also a product of gain of function engineering, just like MERS, and RSV) and they even tell you that straight away with the “2” designation!

Now, let’s talk about that big pink elephant in the middle of the living room that you seem to be ignoring, OK? Setting aside the documented long history for a second (because you really aren’t aware of any of that anyway) think about the nature of this story purely at face value. We now know there is a BSL4 Bioweapon Laboratory in Wuhan China, and it has further been revealed and proven that this lab has been working on corona viruses for quite a few years, in conjunction with funding provided by NIH, and Fauci. This is all documented, and now admitted. (When first suggested over two years ago, all of this was labeled pure conspiracy theory too).

So, given that knowledge … what do you suppose is the likelihood of this corona virus being called version 2 of SARS COV2-1, a naturally evolved variant which first infected someone eating a bowl of bat soup at a wet market situated a stones throw from the Bioweapon Laboratory in the same town of Wuhan China? May I suggest you’d either have to be bat $hit crazy, or a 5 year old that still believes Santa comes to visit every December 24th, to believe such a contrived, cockamamie story as this. It’s mind boggling. It’s 2+2.

Quote:

We will never know the source of this, just like we still don't know the source of Ebola. The very first RESTV was found in sick pigs in the Phillipines. There's a great article in ww,gov.uk "Ebola overview, history, origins, and transmission-GOV.UK.

There's a history of SARS viruses related to corona viruses. Corona viruses evolve just like any other. To suggest that Moderna orchestrated the virus to sell vaccines? Well, it's just crazy talk.
No it’s not crazy talk. What’s crazy is how much documented evidence can be ignored, along with the more obvious signs staring people in the face.

Quote:
Lets just hope Ebola doesn't mutate into something even more insidious like corona virus has. There is always going to be a new bug on the horizon that will spark another pandemic. Lets hope the next one isn't prostituted into more conspiracy theories to be used as a political tool. People die because of this BS. I can add another casualty to my list of people I've known about who have died needlessly from this. That makes 6 now.
Listen. Let’s hope people stop sleep walking and finally wake up. Until then, history shows that we will continue seeing the same script replay over and over again, so long as people like you continue believing these criminals and their plainly contrived stories. The ignorance will ultimately kill all of us.

As for Ebola, that too was created in a laboratory, and at the time, there were reports in mainstream news sources in Liberia calling out this crime as cooked up in a laboratory and deliberately introduced into the African communities through World Health Organization sponsored vaccination programs. What did I say about this script being replayed over and over again? It also involves the same actors over and over again, too.

You should read JRK Jr book, The Real Anthony Fauci. And there is one that I read many years ago, published in 1996, titled “Emerging Viruses: AIDS And Ebola: Nature, Accident or Intentional?

As a little side research project for you …. you just delve deeper into the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic, that killed tens of millions. Would it surprise you to know that the Spanish Flu didn’t come from Spain, and wasn’t even an Influenza virus? That’s an entire history lesson all by itself.

The biggest hurdle to awakening the masses is the predictable response when informing people that virtually everything they think is true, is actually not. That’s a big problem for a lot of people, but knowledge is power.

And such is the glory of “Further Research” ….. try it, you might not like it, but you sure do need it.

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 02-22-2022 at 04:04 PM..

Old 02-22-2022, 04:06 PM

15,066 posts, read 8,625,891 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zLvY3rEz0Q

This is a good start for those who would like a good history lesson.

Old 02-22-2022, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Lets just hope Ebola doesn't mutate into something even more insidious like corona virus has. There is always going to be a new bug on the horizon that will spark another pandemic. Lets hope the next one isn't prostituted into more conspiracy theories to be used as a political tool. People die because of this BS. I can add another casualty to my list of people I've known about who have died needlessly from this. That makes 6 now.
Too much mainstream media and junk 'science' journals will rot your mind.

There are currently 4 alphaCoV that circulate in humans. With our frankenstein Sars-CoV-2 (member of the betaCoV family but really inbetween due to man made modification) we will have 5.

Sars-CoV-2 like most viruses and bacteria are harmless. The viruses are inert, genes surrounded by proteins that your own body recognizes and acts on. The only reason you will get sick from such a thing is because you're not taking care of yourself.

TB has been eradicated in this country besides heroin edicts. Why? Because they're the only ones sick enough to get. We breath in that bacterium all the time but our immune system can handle it.

With ebola, I'm probably one of the few people on this board who can say I was actually in an active ebola outbreak in 2018, in the DRC. Most of the Africans? Didn't give 1 crap about Ebola. Its symptoms are no different from any hemorrhagic fever, and almost identical to what the locals get with Malaria (caused by a parasite but nonetheless).

The only people dying of Ebola in Africa are Batwa people in the jungle. Starved, usually. Very poor diet. The original Ebola outbreak (from whence Ebola got its name, but really this virus has been occasionally breaking out for thousands of years) in Kikwit started in a hospital sharing dirty needles. As soon as the geniuses from the WHO suggested they sterilize the needles, it went away.

I had a good laugh when the media tried to make Ebola scary back in, was it 2014? Because unless you're a 4 foot and a half tall Batwa in the jungle, you ain't got nothing to worry about.

Stop being afraid of viruses. You heard of the Spanish Flu? That was only "bad" because of WW1. A lot of young men sent in very rough conditions with a lot of stress and no sleep, got a regular seasonal flu and died. Everything else is hype and lies.

Old 02-22-2022, 04:24 PM

Fun fact, during the ebola vaccine trials, the geniuses at Gavi (BMGF) went to a village with an outbreak, and vaccinated everyone who had exposure to the index patient.

Ebola has an incubation period of 2 weeks, and following vaccination they started the clock at 2 weeks.

Almost all those who had Ebola (but were still incubating it) died upon getting the vaccine before 2 weeks. Gavi declared their vaccine was 95% effective! But on closure look, there were more deaths in the vaccinated arm, just if you included all those who died before the trial officially began, 2 weeks post vaccination.

J&J's COVID vaccine is modeled after their Ebola vaccine, as is Sputnik (Russian).

Old 02-22-2022, 05:36 PM

234 posts, read 95,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
You can't just patent a DNA sequence. The patent involves modified nucleic acids containing a sequence which could be administered and then would code for proteins that might have usefulness in treating cancer. They list approximately 5000 different protein sequences they claim to be covered in the patent.

Furthermore, I searched the patent in question for that sequence, and found no matches.
Confirm that you can find the sequence CTACGTGCCCGCCGAGGAG in the Frontiersin article. As it notes, the resulting mRNA would have 3′- GAUGCACGGGCGGCUCCUC-5′, or equivalently 5′- CU CCU CGG CGG GCA CGU AG-3′ (nucleotides 23547-23565 in the SARS-CoV-2 genome, in which the four bold codons yield PRRA, amino acids 681–684 of its spike protein).

The patent contains a lengthy "Sequence Listing" section. A copy of the "Sequence Listing" is available in electronic form from the USPTO web site (http://seqdata.uspto.gov/?pageReques...US09587003B2)- .

Find the referenced sequence 11652 here:

https://seqdata.uspto.gov/?pageReque...B2&seqID=11652

Then confirm you can find the patented sequence CTACGTGC CCGCCGAGGA G.

Last edited by joestar1; 02-22-2022 at 05:55 PM..

Old 02-22-2022, 05:55 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,586,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
I don’t watch Tucker or TV in general so I cannot speak to any of that. However, since 2020 I’ve been sure this virus has been engineered due to the furin cleavage site. This is an artificial insert to allow the virus to infect humans - at the same time it makes it useless at infecting bats. This virus cannot survive in bats. Just humans.
Then why has it been found in deer, cats, and dogs?
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 02-22-2022, 05:59 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,713,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Then why has it been found in deer, cats, and dogs?
mister beach misspoke, the alteration makes it transmissible outside of bats - not only to humans but other animals as well
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies