Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2022, 08:43 PM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times

Advertisements

there were no Russian troops amassed at the Ukraine border when Trump left office.

"In March and April 2021, Russian president Vladimir Putin ordered the Russian military to begin massing thousands of personnel and equipment near its border with Ukraine and in Crimea, representing the largest mobilization since the annexation of Crimea in 2014."
Wiki

Yep, all Trump's fault.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2022, 10:32 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,249,265 times
The silence from the 'eIgHtY-oNe MiLlIoN vOtErS' is deafening.

Old 02-24-2022, 12:25 PM

18,744 posts, read 7,613,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
BTW, just to clarify.
There was not Russian Federation troops entering breakaway republics.
This is under consideration and up to the Russian Federation President. No decisions were made yet.

So if you see any videos or pictures or else, stating otherwise - it's propaganda, nothing else.

Just saying, as it is.

Old 02-24-2022, 03:27 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,309,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Mack View Post
Putin ran roughshod over Obama and invaded others then and he's doing so now with Biden.
Obama in spring 2012:

Quote:
Here’s a transcript from ABC News:

Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."

Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."
In 2014, Putin thumbed his nose at Obama and took Crimea.

Then nothing aggressive for those years from 2017-Jan 2021.

And now this.

Old 02-24-2022, 08:00 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,309,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Good Point, Putin would not have done this if Trump was President … in fact he made no move at all during Trump’s term.

Each and everyone of them can look straight in any Mirror and point a Finger of Blame.

Fiona Hill is not the first of the :”Impeach Orange Man Bad crew” to say this.
They love Ukraine and their cushy Jobs in Ukraine ….. THEY helped to destroy Ukraine for the Leftists.
That will be hard for them to live with. Pelosi & Schiff carry equal blame.

A full on Attack on the Capital of Ukraine looks like a certainty. Ukrainians will fight.
They have no chance- a Beautiful City will be destroyed. Remember what happened in Syria.
Unbelievable destruction
what are the Vindmans saying today?

Old 02-24-2022, 08:06 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,566,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Hill is actually right. If Trump had stayed president then Putin would not be invading Ukraine. But that's not what Hill was saying, was it?

These lefties live in an alternative reality, don't they? Soon they'll be blaming Trump for the Russian revolution!
Are you serious? Trump loves Putin. He could care less about Ukraine. Trump is drawn towards dictator-type leaders. The Ukrainian President doesn't display that trait. Trump probably gave Putin some valuable information to help him out in taking over Ukraine and he would definitely be turning a blind eye towards Putin right now. So tell me, how do you think Trump would be handling this situation right now?
I feel incredibly sad for the Ukrainian leader and his citizens right now. It's terrible what that heartless bully Putin is doing.

Last edited by tarragon; 02-24-2022 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: adding to my comment

Old 03-07-2022, 11:00 AM

57,314 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
there were no Russian troops amassed at the Ukraine border when Trump left office.

"In March and April 2021, Russian president Vladimir Putin ordered the Russian military to begin massing thousands of personnel and equipment near its border with Ukraine and in Crimea, representing the largest mobilization since the annexation of Crimea in 2014."
Wiki

Yep, all Trump's fault.
Russian troops were already in Eastern Ukraine during Trump's term. Fiona Hill was Trump's advisor for 4 years and an expert on Russian affairs, you should listen to her. Trump never gave a valid reason for holding up millions in aid to Ukraine.

Old 03-12-2022, 12:38 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,329,082 times
Republican Kinzinger: I should have voted to impeach Trump over Ukraine

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies