Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2022, 12:23 AM

10,130 posts, read 19,878,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
I guess you never heard of Stalin, Mao and Hitler. Go back to school.
Putin = Hitler + Stalin

Everyone has heard of them. Haven't you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2022, 12:28 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Hard to say, but there's nothing really stopping him. I wouldn't be surprised to see if he took all the former satellite states like Romania, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, etc.
No, Putin will be satisfied with his puppet government set up in Ukraine providing a buffer with NATO. Surely, he doesn't want to flirt with all-out war by picking on any NATO countries.

Old 02-25-2022, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I don't trust Putin. He is now seeing the United States as a very weak Nation. We have become very weak and we have lost our way drastically. We are 30 trillion dollars in debt .We have an open border .We have woke nonsense running through our culture. Our media is corrupt The FBI, the CIA they're all corrupt. Putin sees it all. Being that America has fallen so drastically I've got this feeling that Putin may continue to March. His buildup IS enormous. Russia has grown Rich .We have even purchased oil from Russia so we have funded it. OUR Biden administration are foolish and Putin knows it. This very well could be the start of world war III. I hope not, but my eyes are opened. All we need is 1 LEADER who wants to take over the world. PUTIN in the past few years has created many underground bunkers and he also has Satan 2 missiles.
Putin surely loves reading the above if he does. Please explain why you want to please Putin?

Old 02-25-2022, 12:32 AM

8,975 posts, read 10,210,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
I guess you never heard of Stalin, Mao and Hitler. Go back to school.
Why are you sticking up for them then? Genuine question.

Old 02-25-2022, 12:43 AM

Quote:
You haven't had you eye on Putin. Putin is getting ready for a nuclear war. The last 10 years Putin has put big dollars into building underground bunkers. Years ago I posted it. I have made many posts of the steps Putin has taken to get ready for nuclear war.

His Satan 2 missiles are complete and can carry many war heads. They can reach here. Cihina also has a super sonic missile we cannot take out. We have fallen way behind. We have funded their armies. Biden is buying Russian oil to fund their war.

Biden has killed our pipelines because the communists have infiltrated every facet in our country. They are foolish. They are children with no concept saying global warming is our threat. No it is not. It is a world takeover of our nation. People better start realizing it and stop with the Trump loves Putin garbage. Grow up . The threat is real. Look up what Putin has done these past years from underground bunkers and Satan 2 missiles. Putin is now on the march and I don't know if he will stop or continue for world domination.
Oh, so the above is what Alex Jones has been emotionally harping about lately when it isn't about what Klaus Schwab wants to do to bring about the Great Reset? “You Will Own Nothing and You Will Be Happy”.

Old 02-25-2022, 12:43 AM

13,446 posts, read 4,289,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
Putin = Hitler + Stalin

Everyone has heard of them. Haven't you?

Go back to school. It's free.

Old 02-25-2022, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
Why are you sticking up for them then? Genuine question.
and why do you care what they do? What are you going to do? enlist and charge across Russia? My #1 concern is the B.S. our government does and our real problems not 2 countries that most Americans can't find on a map and didn't care until now that our mediocre media tells us to fear or get upset.

Tell what you want Americans to do?

Old 02-25-2022, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
He might march all the way to Normandy by the time they are able to wake sleepy Joe up. And what then? What can he possibly do, since he cannot process information? At that point, we are a nation rudderless in stormy seas. They need Trump back, and fast. Russia didn't dare invade anybody when Trump was POTUS.
Then what do you want Biden to do? To declare nuclear war upon Russia, if it doesn't withdraw from Ukraine as soon as possible?

Old 02-25-2022, 01:01 AM

Even crazy neo con Bolton that wants WW 3 with everybody said there is nothing the U.S. or anybody can do now. So what's up with the drama? Most Americans didn't care about either country and now a lot of people are outraged. The power of T.V. and propaganda.

Old 02-25-2022, 01:09 AM

1,655 posts, read 775,535 times
Quote:
I don't trust Putin. He is now seeing the United States as a very weak Nation. We have become very weak and we have lost our way drastically. We are 30 trillion dollars in debt .We have an open border .We have woke nonsense running through our culture. Our media is corrupt The FBI, the CIA they're all corrupt. Putin sees it all. Being that America has fallen so drastically I've got this feeling that Putin may continue to March. His buildup IS enormous. Russia has grown Rich .We have even purchased oil from Russia so we have funded it. OUR Biden administration are foolish and Putin knows it. This very well could be the start of world war III. I hope not, but my eyes are opened. All we need is 1 LEADER who wants to take over the world. PUTIN in the past few years has created many underground bunkers and he also has Satan 2 missiles.
I’m sure some would argue you could throw in the CDC, Federal Reserve and educational system as also being corrupted. It’s almost like we live in a pretend country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies