Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2022, 08:07 AM

3,217 posts, read 1,604,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
probably posted already -

"Ukraine has rejected Russia’s ultimatum to surrender Mariupol, leaving hundreds of thousands of residents trapped in the besieged port city.

Russia’s military gave fighters in the southern city until 5am to lay down their arms and warned local officials they would face “military tribunals” if they resisted." - FT
I guess they are going to implement their final solution for that city, and then they can declare it 100% nazi-free. With the inhabitants shipped to camps in Russia they can repopulate the city.

Old 03-21-2022, 08:18 AM

6,662 posts, read 2,966,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_N View Post
I guess they are going to implement their final solution for that city, and then they can declare it 100% nazi-free. With the inhabitants shipped to camps in Russia they can repopulate the city.
Russian Military Tribunals sound totally fair and legit,.lol.

Are they really going after 'nazis' because they are 'nazis'? Or just because they are the physical opposition to their own pro-Russian separatists fighting in that area to annex it?

Old 03-21-2022, 08:40 AM

19,625 posts, read 12,218,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I am not a supporter of the blm stuff. But they do have a right to kneel and ask for a 2nd anthem. Public opinion will decide if the get those things. Aiding the enemy is way worse. Propaganda against America and for Russia is not ok. Not while we are in a proxy war. There is a reason treason laws are very severe.

Imagine Tucker during hitlers time. "What did the Nazis ever do to you? Did they force you to wear a mask, or require you to get injected with a vaccine?"
Warmongering isn't pro-America. Some people aren't happy unless we are at war or meddling and policing somewhere in the world.

Old 03-21-2022, 08:46 AM

24,621 posts, read 9,449,501 times
Quote:
I am not a supporter of the blm stuff. But they do have a right to kneel and ask for a 2nd anthem. Public opinion will decide if the get those things. Aiding the enemy is way worse. Propaganda against America and for Russia is not ok. Not while we are in a proxy war. There is a reason treason laws are very severe.
So freedom to kneel during the anthem, a separate national anthem for each demographic, Molotov cop cars, riot, and burning the American flag is encouraged by the left, but freedom of press is not?

Stalin would love you.

Old 03-21-2022, 08:54 AM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
So freedom to kneel during the anthem, Molotov cop cars, and burn the American flag is encouraged, but freedom of press is not?

Stalin would love you.
No I did not say encouraged. And the BLM violence is illegal. Don't put words in my mouth. I support free speech. I do abhor those trying to undermine our country for Russia.

Old 03-21-2022, 08:57 AM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Warmongering isn't pro-America. Some people aren't happy unless we are at war or meddling and policing somewhere in the world.
I don't want war. But weak foreign policy and a deeply divided country embolden our enemies and makes war more likely.

Old 03-21-2022, 08:58 AM

24,621 posts, read 9,449,501 times
Quote:
No I did not say encouraged. And the BLM violence is illegal. Don't put words in my mouth. I support free speech. I do abhor those trying to undermine our country for Russia.
You clearly don’t support freedom of the press.

And Europe already undermined itself when it bought all that Russian gas.

Old 03-21-2022, 09:03 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,192,381 times
Azov battalion seems to be getting smashed, some of their leaders escaped to Poland. A couple hundred are holed up in a steel factory in Mariupol. I hope they send in the Chechen islamists. Nazis vs extremists let them kill each other.

Old 03-21-2022, 09:08 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,213,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
Besides, Russia was supposedly already in control of the city of Mariupol. Remember, they kidnapped the mayor and installed a Russian mayor, took down the Ukraine flag and raised the Russian one? Yes, the Ukrainians ended up freeing their mayor, but he didn't become mayor again, and Russia was still in control of the government there.

The mayor was freed in a prisoner exchange. Not that there is any "mayoring" duties to be done in the city at the moment.

Old 03-21-2022, 09:09 AM

2,284 posts, read 636,727 times
Quote:

Imagine Tucker during hitlers time. "What did the Nazis ever do to you? Did they force you to wear a mask, or require you to get injected with a vaccine?"
Speculating that Russia is correct and "propaganda" is all protected and a right of every American.

Treason is much more specific, such as handing over secrets to the enemy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies