Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2022, 10:12 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times

Advertisements

People in the West are absurdly biased, like stupid sheep they are all parroting the same things.

Independent journalists have much more interesting things to say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqV7GWRiJEs

Also interesting, the US spent more than $5bn on manipulating Ukrainians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-YaivtGmzI

Old 02-25-2022, 10:12 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,631 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
He has the most nukes in the world, so yes, he can afford for this to last too long. And he has chemical weapons. And he's multibillionaire.

Is the left losing their mind? Russia's military troops and equipment is not what makes it dangerous, it's their NUCLEAR arsenals and willingness to win at any cost. You folks need to read some history books, even when the Soviets left Afghanistan, they did so only after committing war crimes. Like planting IEDs inside of toys.
Do you think Russia has ANY intention of unleashing nukes in an adjoining country, that they intend to take over and call their own?

Old 02-25-2022, 10:15 AM

14,798 posts, read 17,685,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
People in the West are absurdly biased, like stupid sheep they are all parroting the same things.

lol! you people are sick

Old 02-25-2022, 10:16 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
Russia is a highly multi-ethnic state kept together by a thin veneer of power.
And likewise this ****hole we call America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
There have been at least 450 Russian deaths with some sources quoting figures as high as 800 in just over a day.
I wouldn't trust anything you hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
The Ukrainians are doing very well.
It took America a month to take Iraq. It was about three weeks before we made it to Baghdad. Ukraine will fall in less than a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
If that were true, 2014 wouldn't have happened.
The people here have no idea what happened in 2014. They're ignorant morons spewing their Dunning-Kruger opinions or regurgitated talking-points from MSNBC.

Old 02-25-2022, 10:17 AM

7,826 posts, read 2,728,246 times
Quote:

Completely absurd

Old 02-25-2022, 10:27 AM

Great arguments, you two have convinced me

Old 02-25-2022, 10:31 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Do you think Russia has ANY intention of unleashing nukes in an adjoining country, that they intend to take over and call their own?
All he wants to do is overthrow the Ukrainian government. Get some security guarantees from a new Ukrainian government, then leave.

Last edited by Redshadowz; 02-25-2022 at 10:40 AM..

Old 02-25-2022, 10:33 AM

2,612 posts, read 929,413 times
Quote:

Also interesting, the US spent more than $5bn on manipulating Ukrainians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-YaivtGmzI
I agree that many Americans are biased and they also mostly receive information that is provded to them that is from government or biased. However, i think you are also biased and I think this military action was clearly not necessary.

I think that ultimately Eastern Ukraine should probably be transitioned to either independent or under Russian rule. Any people have the right to choose their government and shouldnt be kept within a nation against their will. The same would go for Taiwan and China. China doesnt have right to land that doesnt wish to be a part of China. I also think that the US citizens dont recognize the real legitimate concerns of Russia when it comes to having NATO in border nations. So something needed to give there also. But a massive military action where innocent citizens will die and have their lives ruined is too much of an action at this point.

Old 02-25-2022, 10:35 AM

2,558 posts, read 2,218,929 times
Ukraine was invaded by (pick the correct answer):

(1) Russian forces

(2) The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders

(3) The Kardashians

(4) Lady Gaga

(5) Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-25-2022, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyaleWithCheese View Post
I agree that many Americans are biased and they also mostly receive information that is provded to them that is from government or biased. However, i think you are also biased and I think this military action was clearly not necessary.

I think that ultimately Eastern Ukraine should probably be transitioned to either independent or under Russian rule. Any people have the right to choose their government and shouldnt be kept within a nation against their will. The same would go for Taiwan and China. China doesnt have right to land that doesnt wish to be a part of China. I also think that the US citizens dont recognize the real legitimate concerns of Russia when it comes to having NATO in border nations. So something needed to give there also. But a massive military action where innocent citizens will die and have their lives ruined is too much of an action at this point.

I think Putin really did not want to invade, but he had to. I noticed when they were showing how he addressed representatives of the Russian economy today.

The Ukrainian army is infested with nazis, who don't even try to hide it. Amazing that the West completely ignores that fact. Countries like Germany, which should know better.
The West has been pouring a lot of arms into Ukraine over the years, especially recently, which will ultimately end up in the hands of that ultra-nationalist scum. Putin had to act now. He tried to make the West listen to his concerns, but he was ignored. So he had to resort to his plan B.

Separatism is a difficult topic. Once that genie is out of the bottle, it would infect the whole world like a virus. Every little ethnic minority would try to get its own little country because, let's face it, most humans are racists. It would lead to hundreds of new countries that could not survive, anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies