Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2022, 05:56 PM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Fine, but in the future don't address them to me please because I find your processing very hard to follow.

I'd made a passing reference to the incident. Another poster asked for more details. I provided them. End of story, there.

Likewise)))

( Must be that "introverted" mode of thinking vs the "extroverted" one))) (It's just a feature of how one's mind operates. And no, before anyone asks - it has little to do with whether one is an introverted or extroverted person in general)))

Old 04-03-2022, 06:12 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,212,614 times
This is international posting. Russians all over it.

Russians are cowards who kill old people and children. They have done it before and will do it again till Putin is shown stage door right.

Old 04-03-2022, 06:24 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,593,966 times
Let me tell you a true story about Russian soldiers.

They blocked off both entrances to a street. Then rounded up everyone who was in that confinement, women, men, young and old, and proceeded to execute every single one of them. Every baby, every grandmother, every great grandmother.

How do I know?

Because one of my great grandmothers who I never knew was one of those murdered by them. She didn't even live on that street, but was caught up in the crime because she was buying some bread. Where? Berlin, Germany. When? July, 1945. Now for those of you who are history challenged, the war was over in May of 1945. Why did they do that? One, because they could, and two, like the SS Nazis who committed similar crimes in the Soviet Union, they were just "following orders". And three, because they were pigs.

One can understand the Russian hate for Germans because of the atrocities that the SS committed. One cannot understand that well after the war was over, innocent people were executed in the way they were, including my maternal great grandmother.

The Russian beast has not changed. They are the true Nazis of today. And it goes right to the top. Putin needs to pay for his crimes, just like the Nazis at Nurnenburg did.

Old 04-03-2022, 06:26 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,224,761 times
Look at what they have done! People who say that the Russian people are a good people, like Schwarzenegger or even Biden, are not being honest. Russians are vicious savages compared to modern western Europeans. They have committed atrocity after atrocity against their neighbors and their own people for centuries. Nothing has changed.

Old 04-03-2022, 06:38 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,212,614 times
Every weapon the Ukrainians ask for need to be given. The Russian military needs to be decapitated.
The Mig 29's need to be handed over.

What the Russian Troops have done is criminal. The leader needs to be picked up and tried along with the criminal soldiers.

Old 04-03-2022, 07:35 PM

2,690 posts, read 1,612,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
What she is saying there, is that it was not the "Russian air strike" ( as the last article posted by you keeps on insisting,) but that the hospital was hit by a shell.

P.S. So yes, obviously, I'd like to know more accurate details of what happened in Bucha and why.
The woman on the stretcher is DEAD.
Thick as a brick!

Old 04-03-2022, 07:47 PM

Interesting things I am hearing today. For every tank the Russians own, there are 10 anti-tank missles in the Ukraine now.

Finland and Sweden will be fast tracked into NATO. So Putin didn't want western expansion-- Putin is making it happen faster than anybody could dream.

Putin didn't want Ukrainians to become westernized. Putin also is making that happen faster than anybody ever could dream. Yes, we are helping by providing munitions and support wherever we can. Ukrainians are now going to become OUR brothers, not Russia's. Ukrainians now hate with a passion the murderous invaders.
And emigration-- 100k Ukrainians will be admitted. Not sorry to any Russians that were waiting in line--they will be booted out of line indefinitely. We're going to give those seats away to Ukrainians. Russian applications rejected, no explanation given, if you want an explanation just look at pictures of war crimes by Russians. The same will be happening for EU states and any NATO states. The fallout for shunned ostracized Russians will continue to grow.
Loved Zellenskyy's speech today. He was spot on.

As for Russians currently in the US that do not support democracy and truth, I understand that Putin's regieme even watches them over here. But, it is a coward who is free in the US but won't support democracy. Might as well go home...and feel at home there in Russia so they can lie spewing propaganda without feeling the shame they must feel here.

Old 04-03-2022, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Look at what they have done! People who say that the Russian people are a good people, like Schwarzenegger or even Biden, are not being honest. Russians are vicious savages compared to modern western Europeans. They have committed atrocity after atrocity against their neighbors and their own people for centuries. Nothing has changed.
True that. I think there are some good people in all societies, but after watching Russians being interviewed in Moscow about the war, and their callous, even murderous responses, my heart is hardened to them. But we must also remember it is a crime to be honest and they will be arrested and punished by the state. What a hell to have to live in.

Old 04-03-2022, 08:07 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,782,627 times
Ukraine is still vastly outgunned by Russian invaders. They still don't long-range weapons that can hit Russian ships and high-flying aircraft. Ukraine can not lose this war. A loss for Ukraine is a loss for the free world.

Old 04-03-2022, 08:20 PM

106 posts, read 28,412 times
Meanwhile in St Petersburg, Russia anti war protestors are arrested by Russian police

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarV...ssia_anti_war/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies