Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2022, 11:13 PM

471 posts, read 825,874 times

Advertisements

https://rumble.com/vx2iq7-the-white-...n-ukraine.html

Old 03-12-2022, 11:24 AM

1,366 posts, read 994,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosstimbers Okie View Post

More Ukrainians fleeing Russian invasion denied entry at US-Mexico border

The family had fled Ukraine after the Russian invasion. They drove to Moldova and made their way to Romania before boarding a flight to Mexico City.

Why didn't they stay in Romania? Or go to Poland, who is accepting millions?

Old 03-12-2022, 11:28 AM

25,574 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffwraith View Post

The family had fled Ukraine after the Russian invasion. They drove to Moldova and made their way to Romania before boarding a flight to Mexico City.

Because they thought they would be accepted into The US AND they had a way to get here.
In spite of what our resident naysayers say, most people who actually have a choice would choose to live in The US.

Old 03-12-2022, 11:38 AM

25,574 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I know how Russian leadership thinks. Times haven't changed much since Stalin. I was giving the background that explains the poster's observations. Biden and Obama pushed back against Putin. That's a fact. Orange Guy didn't. Also fact. He not only stated he thought the US and NATO were a waste of US money, he actually refused to pay the US' membership-fee debt to the UN, and said NATO was obsolete. More facts.
Laughably wrong.
Obama cancelled the missile shield that Bush had arranged in Poland because it made Putin "feel threatened". Is that "pushing back"?
Then Russia welcomed Obama's business friends, like GE, who established businesses in Russia. The CEO of GE even vacationed with Putin at the Black Sea in 2012..... Is that "pushing back"?

Then, after Obama told Putin that he, Obama, would have "more flexibility" after the election, Russia walked into Crimea and annexed it. Obama did nothing...... Is that "pushing back?"

Your "facts" are unsubstantiated because you simply made them up.
Obama never pushed back against anything except common sense and decency and the success of America.

Old 03-12-2022, 12:41 PM

37,468 posts, read 61,396,384 times
Quote:

Seems like a clear choice to me.

Old 03-12-2022, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
Seems like a clear choice to me.
Without knowing if you are going to get in. You fly halfway around the world, without knowing what you are getting yourself into. Brilliant.

Old 03-12-2022, 02:47 PM

37,468 posts, read 61,396,384 times
Quote:
Without knowing if you are going to get in. You fly halfway around the world, without knowing what you are getting yourself into. Brilliant.
It seems to me that we have been hearing about huge masses of people flooding over our Southern border. For a Ukraine refugee I would imagine that they were assuming our Southern border was open, just walk across.

Old 03-12-2022, 06:16 PM

3,041 posts, read 7,935,359 times
I was thinking today that as long as Putin and his lying buddy Lazroa,spelling not correct,Ukaraine will be on their hit list,their is nothing that Putin won,t do knowing the powers will only observe.
If this had gone as he thought eventually there would be another country,he is evil.

Old 03-12-2022, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
It seems to me that we have been hearing about huge masses of people flooding over our Southern border. For a Ukraine refugee I would imagine that they were assuming our Southern border was open, just walk across.

It's open to Latin Americans. Not white Europeans.

Personally, I don't think it should be open to anyone, but that's just me.

Old 03-13-2022, 10:49 AM

471 posts, read 825,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Because they thought they would be accepted into The US AND they had a way to get here.
In spite of what our resident naysayers say, most people who actually have a choice would choose to live in The US.
True, and in spite of the US being such a hateful, racist place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies