Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2022, 08:50 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
The entire world has gone to crap in the last year. Ever since this demented . spineless, LEADERLESS admin was put in the WH our country and world has gone down the tubes...

Afghanistan Failure
Ukraine Failure
Inflation and Economy Failure
Stock Market Crashing Failure
Crypto Crash Failure
Embarrased by China Failure
Immigration Failure
Supply Crisis Failure
Oil Prices Failure

Looks like this guy in one year has completely destroyed any last hope of leadership we had in the world.

I pray the democrats lost so bad that we can impeach Biden, Harris, and Pelosi...

Just go down the line until these people are gone from office.

I cant imagine another 3 years of this demented joke ....

If the democrats are not able to commit fraud again and only real votes are counted, the citizens of the US will remove democrats from office as quick as they can this year as well as 2024.

NO ONE likes the misery caused by Biden's incompetence and policy failures. The nation is on its knees and will demand competent leaders to replace the insane wokesters "in charge" now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2022, 11:39 PM

608 posts, read 239,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I understand the rationale. What I can't understand is why people chose a man with a decades-long record of incompetence and mediocrity and failure, simply because his media sycophants made him look more "responsible" than the incumbent. The lack of discernment by large swaths of the American electorate is appalling, and has led directly to the multiple crises that have since been inflicted upon us.
Yep, so even with cheating, there were still legitimately tens of millions of idiots who voted for Biden, so as bad as that idiot Biden is, in this case he is not the disease, he is a symptom.

Old 02-26-2022, 12:45 AM

10,086 posts, read 5,729,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
I wish it was a "joke" but it's very damn real. America is headed warp speed into some very dark times if it doesn't wake up fast and people use common sense at the polls come the midterm elections. My fear is that there are just too many stupid and brainwashed people in the country at this point. There's a reason the left owns tech, media, and education. Scary times for sure.
I was hoping Biden would just be a puppet president, come out and speak every now and then, the country run by quietly for 4 years. Let him pin his legacy on some garbage bill like Obama did with Obamacare. But nope, he proved how dangerous he is from day one when he immediately went to work reversing most of Trump's accomplishments He lied to the American people right out the gate claiming we would get $2,000 stimulus checks. Oh sorry, it's actually $1400.

It really does seem like his goal is to crush the middle class into brutal poverty starting by requiring anyone who sells a little bit on Ebay or Etsy to now file taxes even if you sell at a loss. This change was snuck into the same bill that gave us the stimulus money. Disgusting.

Let's face it, we have evil people running our country. Biden, Pelosi and Chuck. They don't give two rips about the American people. Remember that woman who claimed Biden raped her? Probably not since the media buried that story.

Old 02-26-2022, 12:59 AM

10,086 posts, read 5,729,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
I love the stupid people who think this wouldn't have happened if Trump was in office. Do you live in some delusional world of your own? Trump loves Putin. Why on earth would anyone think Trump would have done anything to stop him?

Yes, yes - we all get it by now. Biden sucks and the world would be all rainbows and unicorns if Trump was still in office. I think a few of you would benefit from getting off these forums for a few days and actually seeking some sunshine and therapy. Seriously. .

What is stupid about remembering how we have 4 years of peace under Trump? The world wasn't a terrifying place until covid in the Trump years. It was a time of renewed optimism and we finally had a president who held other country's feet to the fire instead of letting them take advantage of us

It's likely that the Ukraine people would not be living in fear and death right now if the Democrats hadn't stolen the election. Trump was unpredictable and that makes leaders like Putin hesitate to play this dangerous flirtation with WW3. NK even stopped their nuke testing when Trump was president.

Old 02-26-2022, 01:36 AM

31,002 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
MOST of the deaths in the almost 20 years before Biden took office.
Most all of the death of American Soldiers and Contractors in Afganistan, almost 2000 occurred under Borok O'Farrakhan and Biden. Only a handful under Trump. Borok O'Farrakhan and Bidens surge to 100,000 troops with failed leadership was responsible for most of those deaths.

Old 02-26-2022, 01:38 AM

18,547 posts, read 15,572,959 times
The world was already down the tubes long before Biden, you just might not have realized it yet. Plenty of wars, poverty, disease, natural disasters, climate issues, cyber security breaches etc.

Old 02-26-2022, 01:43 AM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
The world was already down the tubes long before Biden, you just might not have realized it yet. Plenty of wars, poverty, disease, natural disasters, climate issues, cyber security breaches etc.
Then why did Biden promise to solve any of it, once you elect him?

“Elect me! And I will make sure nothing changes at all, but will still promise something changes.”

Old 02-26-2022, 01:55 AM

2,704 posts, read 1,829,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuch View Post
He had us energy independent. This clown has us buying oil from our enemies again. First thing Biden should do right now is open up the keystone pipeline.
Energy independence happened under President Obama.

Last edited by Butterflyfish; 02-26-2022 at 02:04 AM..

Old 02-26-2022, 06:48 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,795,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
Just think…Biden is part of the problem with his many years of “service” as a senator and VP.

Old 02-26-2022, 07:10 AM

23,209 posts, read 29,018,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Then why did Biden promise to solve any of it, once you elect him?

“Elect me! And I will make sure nothing changes at all, but will still promise something changes.”
Given him time! Give him time! He's still got 3 years to have you eat your words one day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies