Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2022, 04:45 PM

1,411 posts, read 565,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swake View Post
Because Biden's not a Russian stooge like Trump?
Details, please, or are you credulous enough to believe the mendacious twaddle spewed by the lickspittle partisan morons on CNN, MSNBC, etc., etc.?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2022, 04:47 PM

11,237 posts, read 11,015,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
Details, please, or are you credulous enough to believe the mendacious twaddle spewed by the lickspittle partisan morons on CNN, MSNBC, etc., etc.?
LOL! He's the only one so far that has answered the OP's question, and he still couldn't do so without making a reference to Trump. Just pathetic!

Old 02-24-2022, 04:51 PM

1,375 posts, read 1,048,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Some has made it clear they believe he’s intelligent and a great leader….
That would be my sister in Colorado

Old 02-24-2022, 05:01 PM

11 posts, read 9,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stank1964 View Post
Anyone out there willing to publicly justify your Biden vote?

Please state your case for the benefit of our group.
For real - I’m aggressively apolitical at this point in my life, but have voted Democrat in the past twice, the only times I voted.

The Biden administration makes me want to become the raging, far-right, alt-right, fascist, white supremacist that they accuse everyone who opposes them of being. Especially after actually looking at what happened on election week 2020 - everything that week was a statistical impossibility and his numbers make no sense - a lot of what occurred in 2020-21, from the riots to the January 6th (“worse than 9/11”) false-flag, looks like Cultural Revolution-type stuff. Biden is a fraud.

Even by the standards of the usual partisanship inherent to politics, the left and the Democrats in this country have been allowed to establish a narrative that has an inherent, aggressive bias against anyone remotely right-leaning.

I mean, the Trump obsession, at this point, is utterly cultish and chilling to behold. I can’t believe we’ve tolerated such insane political violence and hatred aimed at one man and anyone who supports him.

Old 02-24-2022, 05:02 PM

6,010 posts, read 2,832,710 times
Quote:
Because Biden's not a Russian stooge like Trump?
How is President Trump a "Russian stooge"? Because, last I heard, Mr. Durham has evidence that the "collusion" between President Trump and Russia was fabricated by people in Mrs. Clinton's campaign.

Old 02-24-2022, 05:04 PM

11 posts, read 9,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
How is President Trump a "Russian stooge"? Because, last I heard, the "collusion" between President Trump and Russia was fabricated by people in Mrs. Clinton's campaign.
I wonder why you try to engage with these people anymore? Their talking points show they’ve been legitimately brainwashed; their hypocrisy and their lies are the entire point.

Old 02-24-2022, 05:11 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,222,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post

Quote:
So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.
- Trump

Old 02-24-2022, 05:13 PM

6,010 posts, read 2,832,710 times
Quote:
- Trump
It's sarcasm and pointing our how weak the current administration is. It's not praising Mr. Putin, as you say.

Old 02-24-2022, 05:16 PM

5,644 posts, read 6,206,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
LOL! He's the only one so far that has answered the OP's question, and he still couldn't do so without making a reference to Trump. Just pathetic!
I don't know how many threads at this point we have had on this point, but I will note again that I believe a large portion of the electorate - both Biden voters and Trump voters - made their choice based on voting against the other candidate. I voted for Biden for that reason, but he was far, far away from my first choice. I really didn't want to vote for either. I am sincerely hoping in 2024 there will be a candidate that I can vote FOR.

I believe a fair portion of Trump voters did the same thing - they were voting against Biden. And I get it.

Old 02-24-2022, 05:20 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
It's sarcasm and pointing our how weak the current administration is. It's not praising Mr. Putin, as you say.
Bull. Trump is not that smart or nuanced enough to use sarcasm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies