Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2022, 08:46 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Some are doing so rather openly.

Lauren Witzke, the Delaware GOP's candidate for Senate in 2020, has nothing but praise for Putin and "his Christian nationalist nation": "I identify more with Putin's Christian values than I do with Joe Biden."

https://twitter.com/rightwingwatch/s...839153168?s=21
so your "Right Wing Watch" shared this undated video, and nabbed Nick Fuentes (white supremacist whackjob).

and a couple people who made comments before the invasion.

Old 02-25-2022, 08:47 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Well apparently Biden is doing the best job ever and anyone that thinks otherwise is a Republican Putin supporter, even if they're a democrat or moderate.

This is the SECOND time Putin has invaded that area while Biden was in the Whitehouse, what clearer proof does everyone need that this is Trumps fault? #maximumeffortsarcasm

Old 02-25-2022, 08:49 AM

13,456 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layden85 View Post
The View said it. Some of my liberal friends on FB say “The Maga idiots on Fox News are siding with him”. Am I missing something?
the view? you watch that cr@P? I guess you haven't watch Fox news. They are painting Ukraine as little Red Riding Hood and Russia the big bad wolf. The only thing missing is your channel lineup and taste.

Old 02-25-2022, 08:51 AM

29,486 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
Gerrymandering to pick their voters for starters. Anti democratic.
Both sides have done and do it. So, I guess Democrats are traitors as well ? Come man, you can't really believe one side is guiltless while the other side is responsible for everything bad in our country.

Old 02-25-2022, 08:54 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
The View said it. Some of my liberal friends on FB say “The Maga idiots on Fox News are siding with him”. Am I missing something?
Yes, you are missing that the democrat left are deranged. They make these wild unsubstantiated claims because they hate Trump, they hate anyone who is to the right of AOC, and they just make up everything about them.

No one is supporting Putin's war against Ukraine. The left are just trying to claim that anyone not calling for the USA to launch the fighter/bombers to start attacking Russia, is a right-winger and a supporter of Putin.

For an example of how insane the left are, just look at John Kerry's comments. The idiot is more concerned that this war in Ukraine is going to take the attention of world leaders off of the topic of climate change.

Way to stay on point John.

"I'm concerned about Ukraine because of the people of Ukraine and because of the principles that are at risk, in terms of international law and trying to change boundaries of international law by force," Kerry, the U.S. special presidential envoy for climate, said in an interview Monday on BBC Arabic, MEMRI reported Wednesday. "I thought we lived in a world that had said no to that kind of activity. And I hope diplomacy will win."

"But it could have a profound negative impact on the climate obviously. You have a war and obviously you’re going to have massive emissions consequences to the war. But equally importantly, you're going to lose people's focus, you're going to lose certainly big country attention because they will be diverted and I think it could have a damaging impact," he continued.

Kerry, who has faced criticism for his own impact on climate change, made similar comments Sunday when he told GZERO Media’s Ian Bremmer that a Russian invasion of Ukraine will have a "monumental impact on the ability and willingness of people to do what’s necessary" to curb emissions, and it will be "very tough for the climate agenda, there’s no question about it."

Old 02-25-2022, 08:56 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,193,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
Because Putin OWNED the White House when Trump was in it.
Troll alert

Old 02-25-2022, 08:58 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
The View said it.
Seriously ….the VIEW???

Watching the View makes me embarrassed to be a woman. They are shrill, angry, rude, hostile, uninformed, highly insulting, ignorant liberal sycophants

Contrast them with the conservative women on FOX’s “Outnumbered.” who make me proud to be a woman.
They are extremely intelligent, poised, polite, very well-informed and likable.
Both talk shows are moderated by a strong black woman — LOL —compare Harris Faulkner
with Whoopi Goldberg and it’s a slam dunk for conservative Harris who is fair, kind, incredibly intelligent, never rude or insulting to her political opponents.

While Whoopi and Joy Bear are raving nasty, unlikeable and ignorant….

And yes, every conservative woman on Outnumbered is disgusted with Putin and in support of the Ukrainians…

Old 02-25-2022, 08:58 AM

13,456 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Putin expanded under Obama and now Biden but Russia owned the WH under Trump. These Democrats crack me up. They lie and lie and take comedy too far.

Old 02-25-2022, 09:03 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,576,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Actually, it seems like his haters seem to grasp at any inane sewage that he spews and treat it like gospel. Especially with the amount of threads started by Trump haters here on this site.

The majority of us that voted for him have moved on and are enjoying our lives.
If you say so. Why don't you count how many Biden vs Trump threads are started on any given day and let me know what number you end up with. But you already know the answer to that don't you?

Old 02-25-2022, 09:05 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Trump said the ACTON was "genius. "This is genius" NOT, "this Putin was a genius".

These dems, highly "educated" from dem run public schools never cease to amaze an uneducated deplorable like me!
Sure, if you want to try to split that hair and say he was separating the action from the actor, you can try that. That's a bit like saying "I didn't call you stupid, I just asked if you are stupid.", however. Technically true, but the intent is obvious.

You can't argue that the words were complementary, however. He could have said "shrewd" or "cunning" even "diabolical". All would have been just as accurate and demonstrably less complimentary.

Carry on defending it, though. Trump's history, when it comes to comments about Putin, is crystal clear to anyone being intellectually honest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies