Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2022, 04:11 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,908,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Yes, his poll numbers are brutal. Would I change my vote? Not for a second.
His dementia seems to be spreading. Sorry about that..!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2022, 04:15 PM

17,621 posts, read 6,905,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
His dementia seems to be spreading. Sorry about that..!
Sad, isn't it? I often what it would take for people like her to wake up. Maybe 50% inflation, eviction from her home, and homelessness would do it. Maybe a war on the mainland or a nuclear strike on the U.S. Probably not. I suspect she could be living in the aftermath of either scenario and still say "At least Trump isn't tweeting." Just pathetic.

Old 02-27-2022, 06:57 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Did you see what the demented fool actually said yesterday? He actually believes he is doing a good job..!
"I hope my legacy is that I was able to restore some decency and honor to the office; I was able to bring the middle class back to a place where they had real opportunity, given an even chance to succeed; and I was able to reconstruct our alliances, which had been frayed so badly, internationally, and that I was able to bring people together," Biden said during the interview. "Bring the politics of America together."
If this wasn't so tragic it would be hilarious.
This has become my new motto, unfortunately.

Old 02-27-2022, 08:24 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,313,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
And no one knows what any of this would or wouldn't have happened with anyone else at the helm. I'm just glad Trump isn't there. And no, I'm not happy with any war, huge inflation, crime rates or Covid deaths. Biden isn't powerful enough to have caused all of these problems by himself. Our problems didn't start in January of 2021.

Some on here talk like we've never had violent crime, illegals, wars, inflation, etc. until Biden got into office. Thanks for the reminder of why I don't have a lot to say here most of the time. You'd think I'd know better by now, lol.
This is some argument, I tell ya. "Thank God that that awful Trump is out of the White House, so that things can be.....as bad as they've always been."

Old 02-27-2022, 08:29 PM

16,078 posts, read 10,738,506 times
Don't for one minute think that the 55% is of one mind concerning Biden's performance. There is disaffection on the left and there will be a left liberal response to the State of the Union address. The fact that some respondents are unhappy with Biden does not mean they support a right-wing agenda or candidate.

Old 02-27-2022, 08:31 PM

17,621 posts, read 6,905,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Don't for one minute think that the 55% is of one mind concerning Biden's performance. There is disaffection on the left and there will be a left liberal response to the State of the Union address. The fact that some respondents are unhappy with Biden does not mean they support a right-wing agenda or candidate.
Oh really? Please share your critique of Joseph Robinette Biden. I'd love to hear it since I've never heard you utter a single critical word of him or anyone else with a (D) after their name.

Old 02-27-2022, 08:32 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,899,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post

Spoiler Alert: You're in for a Mid-Term drubbing that will make 1994 look like child's play.

It's in your best interest to psychologically prepare for this fact now.

After all, we all know how fragile Leftists are.

NPR Guides Triggered Liberals: How to Cope with 'Stressful News Cycle' of Ukraine War

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...-cycle-ukraine

Old 02-27-2022, 08:43 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Officially THE worst US president ever.
What a disaster. You really can’t make this up.
What could he do to up his ratings?
I know what I would say...but I think its illegal to write online it has a word I shouldn't say and
a Russian person in the same sentence.
I can say 'imprison', tho...'capture' that Russian person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies