Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2022, 09:54 AM

30,001 posts, read 18,571,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsitsipas View Post
I am strongly in favor of heavily arming and training every democrat in the country.
Arming every democrat would be like the Russians bringing Chechens into Ukraine. Besides, democrats hate guns.

As they do not believe in the 2nd Amendment, we should arm dems with bow and arrows. Let everyone else have guns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2022, 09:57 AM

45,120 posts, read 26,284,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsitsipas View Post
I am strongly in favor of heavily arming and training every democrat in the country.
Why? They've spent the last two years destroying what little freedom we have left here.
I do support exiling them to Ukraine or Canada or Somalia…

Old 02-26-2022, 09:59 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,553,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
America has been invaded by a foreign power four times in its history- Revolution, war of 1812, Mexico in 1916, and WW2 by the Japanese in Alaska. Biden has opened the border to anyone who wants to come in. Do you really think that they are all honest, hard working people?

Now America is invaded by liberalism, which is trying to destroy the nation from within.

I am not angry, I just want liberals to be awakened from their anti-American hypnotic state and start supporting the US, rather than trying to destroy it.
Then please explain to us what so deeply drives liberals to destroy America? Is it because when liberals have completed the destruction, they will become the world's new billionaires?

Old 02-26-2022, 10:00 AM

5,044 posts, read 2,375,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I support the 2nd amendment...But do you really think America would ever be invaded by a foreign power?

Of course
you know that's not realistic. You just sound angry
I think most people are more worried about the current powers that rule us domestically. You really need to learn to read between the lines. The current president presides over an invasion of several hundred thousand unvetted illegal aliens every month.

Old 02-26-2022, 10:05 AM

45,120 posts, read 26,284,895 times
Quote:
I support the 2nd amendment...But do you really think America would ever be invaded by a foreign power?

Of course
Im worried about a neighbor that thinks like you.

Old 02-26-2022, 10:09 AM

779 posts, read 421,224 times
Quote:

Of course
Lot of things seem totally unrealistic, until they happen. If you told people a few years ago what was about to happen with COVID, most would have said that's conspiracy theory kookiness.

Old 02-26-2022, 10:09 AM

5,040 posts, read 6,326,200 times
Quote:
Biden has opened the border to anyone who wants to come in. Do you really think that they are all honest, hard working people?
“They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

/eyeroll

Old 02-26-2022, 10:11 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,910,139 times
Quote:
America has been invaded by a foreign power four times in its history- Revolution, war of 1812, Mexico in 1916, and WW2 by the Japanese in Alaska. Biden has opened the border to anyone who wants to come in. Do you really think that they are all honest, hard working people?

Now America is invaded by liberalism, which is trying to destroy the nation from within.

I am not angry, I just want liberals to be awakened from their anti-American hypnotic state and start supporting the US, rather than trying to destroy it.
When did the Japanese attack Alaska?

And yes, you have been very angry lately. Posting multiple threads a day complaining about this or that. Maybe it's time for a break from politics and city data. Go do something fun.

Old 02-26-2022, 10:15 AM

25,420 posts, read 9,735,287 times
Quote:
The 2nd Amendment was designed for situations exactly as those being faced in Ukraine. Tyrants want the population to be disarmed so that they are easier to control.

It is not surprising that liberals, who are totalitarians at heart, support the very same measures as other fascists in wanting to disarm and weaken the population.

If Putin is successful in taking Ukraine, the very first thing he will do is to INITIATE GUN CONTROL. Such measures are the actions of tyrants who fear the people.

WAKE UP
I've always understood the 2nd Amendment. And it's not what most on this forum think it is.

Old 02-26-2022, 10:23 AM

5,044 posts, read 2,375,770 times
Quote:
Arming every democrat would be like the Russians bringing Chechens into Ukraine. Besides, democrats hate guns.

As they do not believe in the 2nd Amendment, we should arm dems with bow and arrows. Let everyone else have guns.
Come on now. Dems are so good with guns all they have to do is aim and the gun magically fires. They don't even have to pull the trigger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies